Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
GOP demoting Liz Cheney
The only chance the Brown Nose Party has got to win another national election is to keep people from voting and they are trying like hell to do that right now.
They have come to the conclusion they will never win the popular vote again so they must turn to voter suppression .
By licking the Dear Leader's rear the Brown Nose Party are just shrinking there votes.
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
(05-11-2021, 03:31 PM)vector#1 Wrote: The only chance the Brown Nose Party has got to win another national election is to keep people from voting and they are trying like hell to do that right now.
They have come to the conclusion they will never win the popular vote again so they must turn to voter suppression .
By licking the Dear Leader's rear the Brown Nose Party are just shrinking there votes.

I believe the bolded is, without a doubt, true.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Cardfan1
Pro tip for the uniformed, we use the Electoral College in this country. And having to show ID to vote is not voter suppression as every group of people on the planet knows except for dumb brainwashed American liberals.
Both examples of suppression.

Coincidentally a voter in Wyoming has more of a say in Congress and a national election than any other state in the nation.

Voter ID laws would be fine if all the metrics of free when fair elections are met; however, many of these laws are not meant to obstruct. Let’s not pretend that states are automatically capable of providing these ids. For example Kentucky has been on a 3 year extension for the Real Id Act. This was an ID requirement passed in 2005.
(05-11-2021, 04:13 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Pro tip for the uniformed, we use the Electoral College in this country.  And having to show ID to vote is not voter suppression as every group of people on the planet knows except for dumb brainwashed American liberals.
Dumb, brainwashed liberals know that requiring a photo ID for voting is not voter suppression. The fact that they claim that it is suppression is a measure of their lack of character and their claims imply that members of minorities are too dumb to obtain a free photo ID. Everybody knows that almost all claims of voter suppression are just attempts to make election fraud easier for Democrats.
(05-11-2021, 05:25 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(05-11-2021, 04:13 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Pro tip for the uniformed, we use the Electoral College in this country.  And having to show ID to vote is not voter suppression as every group of people on the planet knows except for dumb brainwashed American liberals.
Dumb, brainwashed liberals know that requiring a photo ID for voting is not voter suppression. The fact that they claim that it is suppression is a measure of their lack of character and their claims imply that members of minorities are too dumb to obtain a free photo ID. Everybody knows that almost all claims of voter suppression are just attempts to make election fraud easier for Democrats.
Commrade Quooter Member of the Brown Nose Party you still on your lunch break ?
You two are really starting to sound alike.  Big Grin 

tweedle dee and tweedle dum

your point would be valid if you could prove any of that fraud had happened.  You can’t.

It’s just a lie. A constant lie spewed by you and the right. why are you people so dishonest now?  Republicans used to be the party of honesty but now they have devolved into a DJT harem of liars and fabulists.  Sickening. 

Why create arbitrary laws when they don’t do a damn thing to solve a problem?  Why create laws that make it harder for citizens to exercise their constitutional rights when you can’t prove there is wrongdoing?  

However, i would be willing to see some voting rights acts passed with voter id laws.  Let’s see if a Congress can compromise.
Commrade Mig Member of the Brown Nose Party NO one said anything about using the popular vote to win a election.
Commrade Mig Member of the Brown Nose Party are you that Dam Dumb or just plain Old Stupid ?

(05-11-2021, 05:50 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

your point would be valid if you could prove any of that fraud had happened.  You can’t.

It’s just a lie. A constant lie spewed by you and the right. why are you people so dishonest now?  Republicans used to be the party of honesty but now they have devolved into a DJT harem of liars and fabulists.  Sickening. 

Why create arbitrary laws when they don’t do a damn thing to solve a problem?  Why create laws that make it harder for citizens to exercise their constitutional rights when you can’t prove there is wrongdoing?  

However, i would be willing to see some voting rights acts passed with voter id laws.  Let’s see if a Congress can compromise.
Stay tune for tomorrow Dear Leader's AG will testify under OATH tomorrow about if there was Fraud or not
(05-11-2021, 03:31 PM)vector#1 Wrote: The only chance the Brown Nose Party has got to win another national election is to keep people from voting and they are trying like hell to do that right now.

Vector, since you assigned the new moniker to today's GOP , what would you say is the party platform?   What does the BNP stand for? What would be a couple or three of the guiding principles of the Brown Nosers?
(05-11-2021, 08:52 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:

Vector, since you assigned the new moniker to today's GOP , what would you say is the party platform?   What does the BNP stand for? What would be a couple or three of the guiding principles of the Brown Nosers?
BNP stands for they have there nose so far up there Dear Leader's Rear that it is caked so thick that they have Sh!t for Brains
1. Whatever Dear Leader wants
2. Same as #1
3. Same as #1
In other words a Cult
  • Old School Hound
Well it's official now the so called Republican Party is now the BNP if you speak the truth they will throw you out. I didn't like Liz Cheney policy's but she took up for defending the constitution and the truth unlike the BNP who's loyalty is to the Dear Leader not to the truth or the Constitution this is how Hitler got his start
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/55303...p-position

50 percent of Republican voters say Cheney should lose leadership position

That means 50 percent disagree. A party that is smaller than democrats and independents is breaking itself in half. How do you win elections like that? No complaints here. But I'm just interested.
(05-12-2021, 10:35 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: https://thehill.com/homenews/house/55303...p-position

50 percent of Republican voters say Cheney should lose leadership position

That means 50 percent disagree.  A party that is smaller than democrats and independents is breaking itself in half.  How do you win elections like that?  No complaints here.  But I'm just interested.
Keep people from voting and that's going on right now
But the BNP is going to have a hard time winning a national election there BNP is shrinking
@vector#1

Am i going crazy or did we lose a thread on the biden economy?
(05-12-2021, 10:44 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: @vector#1

The BNP didn't like it so they had the Russians remove it
(05-12-2021, 10:54 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
(05-12-2021, 10:44 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: @vector#1

The BNP didn't like it so they had the Russians remove it
Well, at least I'm not losing my mind.
Cheney was ousted by a voice vote of the Republican caucus. I wish that she had requested a roll call vote. I would like to know the names of those who supported her.
(05-12-2021, 12:23 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Cheney was ousted by a voice vote of the Republican caucus. I wish that she had requested a roll call vote. I would like to know the names of those who supported her.
Commrade Quooter member of the BNP you must be on your lunch
(05-12-2021, 07:09 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
(05-11-2021, 08:52 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:

BNP stands for they have there nose so far up there Dear Leader's Rear that it is caked so thick that they have Sh!t for Brains
1. Whatever Dear Leader wants
2. Same as #1
3. Same as #1
In other words a Cult

So what you are saying is that the BNP principles are found up Donald's rectum?   If that's the case, how could smart people like our three William F Buckley proteges fall for something so crazy? That's what I don't get. How does one go from having George W. Bush signs in your yard and voting for John McCain to to becoming defenders of the Apprentice Guy, Marjorie Crazy Greene , and teen twatster Matt Gaetz?  Vector, are you saying these people have been indoctrinated into some crazy brown nose cult?  I'm seeking answers to questions that keep me up at night. I have lost a mother and an uncle to this crazy sh!t .
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • vector#1
I think there in a little deeper than that but I don't think anyone really knows what triggers some ones brain to join a cult I am just glad it's not in my DNA.
Maybe they are insecure or just want to follow something
And wow... I just read they applauded her as she left.
What a weak group of adults !!
(05-11-2021, 08:07 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
Commrade Mig Member of the Brown Nose Party NO one said anything about using the popular vote to win a election.
Commrade Mig Member of the Brown Nose Party are you that Dam Dumb or just plain Old Stupid ?

Stay tune for tomorrow Dear Leader's AG will testify under OATH tomorrow about if there was Fraud or not
[/url]

[Image:
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/104...normal.jpg]

Emerald Robinson
·
[url=https://twitter.com/EmeraldRobinson/status/1392817690079866881]43m

Guess what: it's an undeniable fact now that the 2020 election was rigged in Arizona.

Maricopa County officials deleted a directory full of election databases right before the election equipment was delivered to the audit.

And now they deny they have the router passwords.
(05-13-2021, 10:10 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(05-11-2021, 08:07 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

[/url]

[Image:
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/104...normal.jpg]

Emerald Robinson
·
[url=https://twitter.com/EmeraldRobinson/status/1392817690079866881]43m

Guess what: it's an undeniable fact now that the 2020 election was rigged in Arizona.

Maricopa County officials deleted a directory full of election databases right before the election equipment was delivered to the audit.

And now they deny they have the router passwords.
Commrade Migpilot member of the BNP did you dig this out of the litterbox ?
^^^Weak, as usual.
(05-13-2021, 10:27 AM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^Weak, as usual.
Commrade Migpilot member of the BNP I guess you are use to the smell of a litterbox since you like scratching around in them all day
Forgone conclusion but damn this is funny.
(05-15-2021, 06:39 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Forgone conclusion but damn this is funny.
And Commrades Quooter and TRT thought it was about being a conservative when in reality it's who kisses the Dear Leader's Rear End the Longest If Commrades Quooter and TRT was members of Congress they could of got that job  Sick Sick Sick Sick
  • Cardfan1
(05-15-2021, 06:43 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(05-15-2021, 06:39 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Forgone conclusion but damn this is funny.
And Commrades Quooter and TRT thought it was about being a conservative when in reality it's who kisses the Dear Leader's Rear End the Longest If Commrades Quooter and TRT was members of Congress they could of got that job  Sick Sick Sick Sick
Sadly, it means you don’t vote your conscience or your constituents but what Trump wants.  

she may lose next election in New York and that would be apropos.
This is who Dear Leader has nominated to replace Liz Cheney
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...d=msedgdhp
This guy will fit right in with Trump and Gaetz