Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Jim Crow 2 : Shameful Republicans At It Again !!!!
(04-09-2021, 03:59 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(04-09-2021, 03:13 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(04-09-2021, 12:19 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 05:47 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 03:39 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Hilarious. Leading from behind Obama calls it. That's where the shallow and intellectually uninvested 'D' handle pullers, having been duly manipulated by their DNC handlers, imagine themselves to be out in front on the issues of political correctness. And after all one would not need a doctorate to repeat talking points, right? But that's why it always seems like Nancy and Chuck talk like their from Mars of something when answering questions or making a political statement. They are in fact not talking to most people, they are talking to the #vectors and Outsiders-of-reality. But then vector and corps hop on their keyboards and try to play junkyard dog where it's safe, on the internet. It ain't workin.

The Lt. Governor who made this statement is a Republican.  He apparently has a conscious and just didn't drink the Trump Kool-aid like you members of the Cult.

Yeah and the Georgia AG is a Republican too. Both of them denied any sort of voter fraud had occurred long before any sort of investigation was conducted. How does one speak categorically about fraud without looking into the matter?  And for the record if you've read my posts and could put one toe over your absurd party line for half a second, you could see I'm not a die-hard party homer like you are. Rats come in all stripes and I've always said people ought to vet every candidate as thoroughly as possible. Mitt Romney is usually on the Democrat side of things too, as was John McCain and as are Susan Collins and Lisa Murkykowski. Paul Ryan (the forgotten leader of the Trump resistance for the Republicans) did everything he could to derail the Trump Presidency, Mitt wasn't appreciably better, and Lindsay Graham has had his moments as well.

The Dems hated George W, and then Obama did everything except crucify him publicly for the entirety of his 8 years, but now you guys quote him like a prophet because of his lenient stand on border issues. Now you're throwing the Georgia Lt Gov at us because he stonewalled a credible investigation and pronounced the election squeaky clean.

You are either badly mistaken or just lying again.  In the last few elections I have voted for Bush W twice, Obama once and zero times for the Clintons or Trump.  I vote for who I believe will be the best leader for the country, regardless of party.  How many times  have you crossed party lines?  I have no idea why so many of what I consider to be good, decent people would believe anything that comes out of Trump's mouth, let alone believing everything that does.
TRT is a box checker consumed the Kool Aid 
Let's see Dear Leader and his sheep have made it normal to withhold foreign aid so they will investigate there political opponent
Made it normal not to accept the results of a fair and honest election
Made it normal to try a coup
Normalized elected officials being sex criminals.
(04-08-2021, 03:39 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 02:39 PM)The Outsider Wrote: https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/07/politics/...index.html

Georgia's GOP lieutenant governor says Giuliani's false fraud claims helped lead to restrictive voting law

"This is really the fallout from the 10 weeks of misinformation that flew in from former President Donald Trump," Georgia Lt. Gov. Geoff Duncan said on CNN's "New Day." "I went back over the weekend to really look at where this really started to gain momentum in the legislature, and it was when Rudy Giuliani showed up in a couple of committee rooms and spent hours spreading misinformation and sowing doubt across, you know, hours of testimony."

Hilarious. Leading from behind Obama calls it. That's where the shallow and intellectually uninvested 'D' handle pullers, having been duly manipulated by their DNC handlers, imagine themselves to be out in front on the issues of political correctness. And after all one would not need a doctorate to repeat talking points, right? But that's why it always seems like Nancy and Chuck talk like their from Mars of something when answering questions or making a political statement. They are in fact not talking to most people, they are talking to the #vectors and Outsiders-of-reality. But then vector and corps hop on their keyboards and try to play junkyard dog where it's safe, on the internet. It ain't workin.

The Lt. Governor who made this statement is a Republican.  He apparently has a conscious and just didn't drink the Trump Kool-aid like you members of the Cult.

Yeah and the Georgia AG is a Republican too. Both of them denied any sort of voter fraud had occurred long before any sort of investigation was conducted. How does one speak categorically about fraud without looking into the matter?  And for the record if you've read my posts and could put one toe over your absurd party line for half a second, you could see I'm not a die-hard party homer like you are. Rats come in all stripes and I've always said people ought to vet every candidate as thoroughly as possible. Mitt Romney is usually on the Democrat side of things too, as was John McCain and as are Susan Collins and Lisa Murkykowski. Paul Ryan (the forgotten leader of the Trump resistance for the Republicans) did everything he could to derail the Trump Presidency, Mitt wasn't appreciably better, and Lindsay Graham has had his moments as well.

The Dems hated George W, and then Obama did everything except crucify him publicly for the entirety of his 8 years, but now you guys quote him like a prophet because of his lenient stand on border issues. Now you're throwing the Georgia Lt Gov at us because he stonewalled a credible investigation and pronounced the election squeaky clean.

You are either badly mistaken or just lying again.  In the last few elections I have voted for Bush W twice, Obama once and zero times for the Clintons or Trump.  I vote for who I believe will be the best leader for the country, regardless of party.  How many times  have you crossed party lines?  I have no idea why so many of what I consider to be good, decent people would believe anything that comes out of Trump's mouth, let alone believing everything that does.

I've not lied once that I know of on this forum. No threat here, but I'd really like to have you standing in front of me when you call me a liar or a culltist. You write like a Dem homer to me, if not then I apologize for for my wrong assumption. I've written at length about my party line crossings, and please correct me. Other than Joe Manchin and a threat from Tulsi Gabbard, what Dem didn't hold party line on the first thing? I must have missed it, I do see Republicans do it all the time though.

This deal about Trump supposedly lying I don't get. If you think he did then I say you're wrong, likely willfully wrong. Maybe on the good decent people thing it might just be that you've got a few things wrong yourself? But if you're truly happy with the way things are going that explains a lot.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(04-09-2021, 04:14 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Normalized elected officials being sex criminals.

Oh I can think of a few noted elected Democrats of late who contributed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(04-09-2021, 04:56 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 03:39 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Hilarious. Leading from behind Obama calls it. That's where the shallow and intellectually uninvested 'D' handle pullers, having been duly manipulated by their DNC handlers, imagine themselves to be out in front on the issues of political correctness. And after all one would not need a doctorate to repeat talking points, right? But that's why it always seems like Nancy and Chuck talk like their from Mars of something when answering questions or making a political statement. They are in fact not talking to most people, they are talking to the #vectors and Outsiders-of-reality. But then vector and corps hop on their keyboards and try to play junkyard dog where it's safe, on the internet. It ain't workin.

I've not lied once that I know of on this forum. No threat here, but I'd really like to have you standing in front of me when you call me a liar or a culltist. You write like a Dem homer to me, if not then I apologize for for my wrong assumption. I've written at length about my party line crossings, and please correct me. Other than Joe Manchin and a threat from Tulsi Gabbard, what Dem didn't hold party line on the first thing? I must have missed it, I do see Republicans do it all the time though.

This deal about Trump supposedly lying I don't get. If you think he did then I say you're wrong, likely willfully wrong. Maybe on the good decent people thing it might just be that you've got a few things wrong yourself? But if you're truly happy with the way things are going that explains a lot.
"This deal about Trump supposedly lying I don't get."
Are you serious ?

^^ For four years I challenged you or anybody else on this forum to post a single lie MR Trump put out there for which there was any credible proof. Much less one which had any sort of significance to the voting public. Never, not once could you or anybody else post anything by way of proof. I saw where you called him a liar over and over, never read the lie or the proof it was a lie.

I did hear the media lie their heads off though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(04-09-2021, 10:04 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: ^^  For four years I challenged you or anybody else on this forum to post a single lie MR Trump put out there for which there was any credible proof. Much less one which had any sort of significance to the voting public. Never, not once could you or anybody else post anything by way of proof. I saw where you called him a liar over and over, never read the lie or the proof it was a lie.

There are threads with hundreds of posts.  Being willfully ignorant doesn’t count as lack of proof.

(04-09-2021, 05:02 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(04-09-2021, 04:14 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Normalized elected officials being sex criminals.

Which ones?  Until now Dems have paid dearly for their sexual indiscretions.
(04-09-2021, 10:04 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: ^^  For four years I challenged you or anybody else on this forum to post a single lie MR Trump put out there for which there was any credible proof. Much less one which had any sort of significance to the voting public. Never, not once could you or anybody else post anything by way of proof. I saw where you called him a liar over and over, never read the lie or the proof it was a lie.

Well really don't know where to start with this but just watch the video above would be a good place to start if you can't believe what's coming out of your Dear Leader's mouth then you are so far up the Dear Leader's A$$ that you can't see it
(04-10-2021, 07:57 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

There are threads with hundreds of posts.  Being willfully ignorant doesn’t count as lack of proof.

Yeah and in your hundreds of posts you've yet to score a single debate point. Yet in all of your absurdities and repeated lies, instead of being embarrassed you still remain the clinical example of the projectionist as you laughably accuse anybody else on here of being willfully ignorant. Prove something. You've called the President a liar hundreds if times but you can't cite a thing is support except your own libelous contempt.

You may rest assured about one thing. I will post what I choose to post on here for as long as I see fit regardless of your causticisms. Which to me BTW, amount to little more than being aggravated by a gnat, and I could not care less that you and I do not agree.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(04-10-2021, 09:55 AM)TheRealThing Wrote:

Yeah and in your hundreds of posts you've yet to score a single debate point. Yet in all of your absurdities and repeated lies, instead of being embarrassed you still remain the clinical example of the projectionist as you laughably accuse anybody else on here of being willfully ignorant. Prove something. You've called the President a liar hundreds if times but you can't cite a thing is support except your own libelous contempt.

You may rest assured about one thing. I will post what I choose to post on here for as long as I see fit regardless of your causticisms. Which to me BTW, amount to little more than being aggravated by a gnat, and I could not care less that you and I do not agree.
You need to come out for some fresh air sounding delusional
(04-10-2021, 10:11 AM)vector#1 Wrote:

Well compared to the sublime naïveté of all of you who post under the vector account, I feel don't exactly feel intellectually threatened. LOL
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/16/politics/fact-check-dale-top-15-donald-trump-lies/index.html

How about these whoppers?  He either lies constantly or he is delusional, take your pick.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/maryanngeorgantopoulos/president-trump-lie-list

Trump's words: “We got 306 because people came out and voted like they’ve never seen before so that’s the way it goes. I guess it was the biggest Electoral College win since Ronald Reagan,” Trump said during a news conference on Feb. 16.

Several former presidents have also received more electoral votes than Trump. George H. W. Bush won with 426 electoral votes in 1988. Bill Clinton won 370 votes in 1992 and 379 in 1996, and Barack Obama won with 365 votes in 2008.
(04-10-2021, 10:55 AM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(04-10-2021, 10:11 AM)vector#1 Wrote:

Well compared to the sublime naïveté of all of you who post under the vector account, I feel don't exactly feel intellectually threatened. LOL
Still need to come out and get some fresh air

Big Grin

All this post is missing is scripture attempting to justify Trump’s proclivity of lying.
(04-10-2021, 01:03 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Big Grin

All this post is missing is scripture attempting to justify Trump’s proclivity of lying.

Why is it, that all the simple minded can bring to any serous matter is a faked and hollow laugh? At least I know who the real enemy is, and who the real combatants are. Bringing the fight to BGR in and of itself isn't folly, but fighting the war with your ally is. A tactic you and vector pull off very well BTW.

As I have in the past pointed out, since WW2 America and the rest of the more advanced countries have known mostly peace. Oh we've seen our share of limited wars, but nothing on the order of existential threat such as  posed in WW2. It's been 75 years since the end of WW2, and 47 years since America ended the draft. Believe me when I tell you since the close of the war we've not only gotten soft, we've lost any concept for the most part, of want or meaningful threat. We have no basis for comparison in other words. From critical race theory to open borders, to the ridiculous inception of a national minimum income (based on doing nothing) our society is so absurdly preoccupied with getting stuff and using each other like a race of vampires, we've completely lost our common sense. 

Most of the people in government and most American citizens alive today, live in a bubble which is less than fragile. They have no concept of threat, no concept of a day when a drive thru McDonald's is impossible, no concept of economic collapse. The only way America could hope to survive is in sharing love of country and not changing the recipe the founders left us to assure our freedom. The Constitution, which you are all about changing wholesale and therefore destroying, in the name of social justice.

To the point. America is no longer that shining city on a hill. We've traded honor for the pursuit of that which God says is dishonorable; and we've traded dignity for lawlessness, for which we will reap the whirlwind.
2 Thess 2:8
8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming.

In short order, Globalism will lead us directly to antichrist = 'the lawless one' because lawlessness is what the people want. You can continue to bring your contempt to this forum and I will be happy to correct you. But the enemy isn't nor was it ever DJT. It isn't me, nor is it any or all conservatives put together. The enemy whom over a 4 year period will cause billions to die, bringing mankind to the brink of extinction is antichrist, indwelt by Satan himself.

Christians are the salt (preservative) and light (true understanding and knowledge) of the world. As men continue to turn their backs on God, so wanes God's preserving power and knowledge. Not because His power has in any way diminished, but because that is the way men want it. You're always in there pitching for the wrong side Cardfan. And I know you'd rather trade insults with me than to face the truth, but still it's odd behavior for such a smart guy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(04-10-2021, 05:06 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

Big Grin

Why is it, that all the simple minded can bring to any serous matter is a faked and hollow laugh? At least I know who the real enemy is, and who the real combatants are. Bringing the fight to BGR in and of itself isn't folly, but fighting the war with your ally is. A tactic you and vector pull off very well BTW.

As I have in the past pointed out, since WW2 America and the rest of the more advanced countries have known mostly peace. Oh we've seen our share of limited wars, but nothing on the order of existential threat such as  posed in WW2. It's been 75 years since the end of WW2, and 47 years since America ended the draft. Believe me when I tell you since the close of the war we've not only gotten soft, we've lost any concept for the most part, of want or meaningful threat. We have no basis for comparison in other words. From critical race theory to open borders, to the ridiculous inception of a national minimum income (based on doing nothing) our society is so absurdly preoccupied with getting stuff and using each other like a race of vampires, we've completely lost our common sense. 

Most of the people in government and most American citizens alive today, live in a bubble which is less than fragile. They have no concept of threat, no concept of a day when a drive thru McDonald's is impossible, no concept of economic collapse. The only way America could hope to survive is in sharing love of country and not changing the recipe the founders left us to assure our freedom. The Constitution, which you are all about changing wholesale and therefore destroying, in the name of social justice.

To the point. America is no longer that shining city on a hill. We've traded honor for the pursuit of that which God says is dishonorable; and we've traded dignity for lawlessness, for which we will reap the whirlwind.
8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming.

In short order, Globalism will lead us directly to antichrist = 'the lawless one' because lawlessness is what the people want. You can continue to bring your contempt to this forum and I will be happy to correct you. But the enemy isn't nor was it ever DJT. It isn't me, nor is it any or all conservatives put together. The enemy whom over a 4 year period will cause billions to die, bringing mankind to the brink of extinction is antichrist, indwelt by Satan himself.

Christians are the salt (preservative) and light (true understanding and knowledge) of the world. As men continue to turn their backs on God, so wanes God's preserving power and knowledge. Not because His power has in any way diminished, but because that is the way men want it. You're always in there pitching for the wrong side Cardfan. And I know you'd rather trade insults with me than to face the truth, but still it's odd behavior for such a smart guy.

good gravy...another sermon about how this nation is soft and will falter at any point.  
1. that ain’t happening unless we put Trump back in charge. He nearly destroyed us the first go around. 

but if it does we don’t have to look farther than how The greatest generation handed off a nation that would sacrifice anything for survival and betterment to the Boomers who were willing to sacrifice anything for money and fame. 

I do love how you decided to include race theory, minimum wage, and open borders as the destruction of the country.  The folks who have the least power are going to destroy it.  Makes a ton of sense. Completely ignoring the masters of war and industry who move the pieces around the world for nothing but greed. 

Certainly appropriate in a thread where we are discussing extending the fair and equal right to vote to ALL Americans that you tell us how you really feel about the downtrodden.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cardfan1's post:
  • vector#1

Big Grin

Find it insulting you bring up Reagan and shining city on the hill the man who started the down fault of this country
Just about everyone done good before 1981 now it's a select few when you have 60% of your workforce making $40,000 or less that's not good and don't even mention Dear Leader and shining city on the hill in the same sentence with the job he done last 4 years
(04-10-2021, 06:09 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(04-10-2021, 07:57 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: There are threads with hundreds of posts.  Being willfully ignorant doesn’t count as lack of proof.

Big Grin

good gravy...another sermon about how this nation is soft and will falter at any point.  
1. that ain’t happening unless we put Trump back in charge. He nearly destroyed us the first go around. 

but if it does we don’t have to look farther than how The greatest generation handed off a nation that would sacrifice anything for survival and betterment to the Boomers who were willing to sacrifice anything for money and fame. 

I do love how you decided to include race theory, minimum wage, and open borders as the destruction of the country.  The folks who have the least power are going to destroy it.  Makes a ton of sense. Completely ignoring the masters of war and industry who move the pieces around the world for nothing but greed. 

Certainly appropriate in a thread where we are discussing extending the fair and equal right to vote to ALL Americans that you tell us how you really feel about the downtrodden.

Typical lib. Start off saying point #1 and then make no more points. You didn't serve and don't have a clue about it, but you're still an authority on national defense or the lessening need of any. There are light years between actual military knowledge and whether there are any viable threats to be concerned with and you, Cardfan. And nobody should get a guaranteed income from the federal government. Hardly has the first thing to do with minimum wage. You don't know what's happening, but you're so high on yourself it's the feeling that counts, right?

Border crashers are not Americans. I did say by comparison to the recent past we are soft but then, I actually did see the days when people who wanted to have any sort of life knew they would have to work for it. Businesses can't find anybody to even hire these days competent enough to slap themself, or willing to come back after the first payday. I'd hate to think how well this generation would fight a war. I would be thrilled to see girly boys like you have to go do their duty though. That would be high entertainment.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(04-10-2021, 06:32 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(04-10-2021, 07:57 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: There are threads with hundreds of posts.  Being willfully ignorant doesn’t count as lack of proof.

Big Grin

Find it insulting you bring up Reagan and shining city on the hill the man who started the down fault of this country
Just about everyone done good before 1981 now it's a select few when you have 60% of your workforce making $40,000 or less that's not good and don't even mention Dear Leader and shining city on the hill in the same sentence with the job he done last 4 years

Prior to 1981 was the Carter Presidency which featured explosive inflation and hundreds of thousands of unemployed workers lost their homes. Electricity bills at my house shot way up over 200 dollars for an all electric home because the natural gas supply had nearly collapsed. And I'd lay odds you voted for Carter the first time. But everyone done good huh? The 50's and 60's were very good for work because America was still in the midst of the post WW2 economic boom.

Matt chap 5
14Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

John Winthrop used the phrase 'shining city on a hill' in a sermon in 1630 after coming to the New World. Reagan quoted him, and I wasn't referring to the Trump era when I made the comparison. In fact, we lost shining city status in my mind, during the Clinton era.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(04-10-2021, 08:04 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(04-10-2021, 06:09 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(04-10-2021, 09:55 AM)TheRealThing Wrote: Yeah and in your hundreds of posts you've yet to score a single debate point. Yet in all of your absurdities and repeated lies, instead of being embarrassed you still remain the clinical example of the projectionist as you laughably accuse anybody else on here of being willfully ignorant. Prove something. You've called the President a liar hundreds if times but you can't cite a thing is support except your own libelous contempt.

Big Grin

Typical lib. Start off saying point #1 and then make no more points. You didn't serve and don't have a clue about it, but you're still an authority on national defense or the lessening need of any. There are light years between actual military knowledge and whether there are any viable threats to be concerned with and you, Cardfan. And nobody should get a guaranteed income from the federal government. Hardly has the first thing to do with minimum wage. You don't know what's happening, but you're so high on yourself it's the feeling that counts, right?

Border crashers are not Americans. I did say by comparison to the recent past we are soft but then, I actually did see the days when people who wanted to have any sort of life knew they would have to work for it. Businesses can't find anybody to even hire these days competent enough to slap themself, or willing to come back after the first payday. I'd hate to think how well this generation would fight a war. I would be thrilled to see girly boys like you have to go do their duty though. That would be high entertainment.
That #1 was all that was needed. Your Dear Leader is the only way this nation will fall. 

I didn’t say anything about national defense. I said the greatest generation begat a bunch of spoiled brats who have done nothing but money grab and torch the future generations for not being their parents. Is that you, TRT?

Of course I’d change the subject too after that last post. Big Grin
The tired, the poor, the hungry, the meek are going to destroy the greatest nation this world has ever seen? Probably a Bible verse in the red letter that goes against what you’re insinuating. 

These kids would do fine. Probably have fewer bone spurs.

(04-10-2021, 06:32 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

Big Grin

Reagan, the conservative hero, that did as much to destroy this nation as anybody. The drug infestation is directly linked to the Reagan administration.  The drug pipelines from Mexico, central and South America were developed then which is ironic considering Trump was “building a wall” (lie #1) to defend this nation from drugs.
Cardfan drooled---

That #1 was all that was needed. Your Dear Leader is the only way this nation will fall.

I didn’t say anything about national defense. I said the greatest generation begat a bunch of spoiled brats who have done nothing but money grab and torch the future generations for not being their parents. Is that you, TRT?

The tired, the poor, the hungry, the meek are going to destroy the greatest nation this world has ever seen? Probably a Bible verse in the red letter that goes against what you’re insinuating.

These kids would do fine. Probably have fewer bone spurs.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who cares whether you said anything about national defense? It was my point that you challenged like you had a clue, which of course you do not.

And your post as usual is an ironic example in taking liberties with the concept of liberty. Starting with the quote, which you twisted in order to lie about God's Word, two lies in one. Here is the text which has zero mention of 'the meek' -- Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"  Trump called it a big beautiful door.

Notice there was no mention of border crashing law breaking takers, seeking a better life the illegal way in usurping the will of the people under the guidance of the half of government which is hell bent on transforming the land. One was to come through the door on Ellis Island legally.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(04-11-2021, 09:32 AM)TheRealThing Wrote: Cardfan drooled---

I didn’t say anything about national defense. I said the greatest generation begat a bunch of spoiled brats who have done nothing but money grab and torch the future generations for not being their parents. Is that you, TRT?

Who cares whether you said anything about national defense? It was my point that you challenged like you had a clue, which of course you do not.

And your post as usual is an ironic example in taking liberties with the concept of liberty. Starting with the quote, which you twisted in order to lie about God's Word, two lies in one. Here is the text which has zero mention of 'the meek' -- Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"  Trump called it a big beautiful door.

Notice there was no mention of border crashing law breaking takers, seeking a better life the illegal way in usurping the will of the people under the guidance of the half of government which is hell bent on transforming the land. One was to come through the door on Ellis Island legally.
Yep I mixed the two purposefully to point out how you’re hate for the downtrodden goes against secular American thought and true Christian teaching. 

so you think “border crashers” are going to destroy this nation? Seriously? How? 
what does transform the land mean ?
(04-11-2021, 11:43 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Yep I mixed the two purposefully to point out how you’re hate for the downtrodden goes against secular American thought and true Christian teaching. 

so you think “border crashers” are going to destroy this nation? Seriously? How? 

You wouldn't know true Christian teaching from the DNC talking points you spout.

I think apathy, willful ignorance and spiritual decay have already destroyed this country. But I also think America was so blessed it will take a while yet to completely plunder our prosperity and future. Four years from now if China and Russia lay off us that long, even people like you will be able to see it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(04-11-2021, 02:37 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

You wouldn't know true Christian teaching from the DNC talking points you spout.

I think apathy, willful ignorance and spiritual decay have already destroyed this country. But I also think America was so blessed it will take a while yet to completely plunder our prosperity and future. Four years from now if China and Russia lay off us that long, even people like you will be able to see it
Maybe I don’t, but the kindness taught by Jesus isn’t reflected in any of the Conservative right platforms.  
Rather it’s what you mentioned: apathy, willful ignorance, and spiritual decay. 

Ironic how the same things that you call out as destroying this nation is what is destroying Christians. 

America has one thing...one gimmick:  we have freedom and a hope we can extend those liberties to anyone who breaches our borders. When we stop doing that by ignoring racial conflict, turning away refugees, and stripping the right to vote we are no better than the oppressive authoritarian regimes around the world. 

If Russia and China want some, they will get it. It’s why we need friends in the rest of the world instead of cozying up to dictators.
(04-11-2021, 06:11 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Maybe I don’t, but the kindness taught by Jesus isn’t reflected in any of the Conservative right platforms.  

Ironic how the same things that you call out as destroying this nation is what is destroying Christians. 

America has one thing...one gimmick:  we have freedom and a hope we can extend those liberties to anyone who breaches our borders. When we stop doing that by ignoring racial conflict, turning away refugees, and stripping the right to vote we are no better than the oppressive authoritarian regimes around the world. 

If Russia and China want some, they will get it. It’s why we need friends in the rest of the world instead of cozying up to dictators.

You really need to shut up about things you don't understand. Which admittedly is far more than just the things of Christ.

Nothing would or could, ever destroy Christians. Scriptures teach us that though Satan is the god of the world, God has qualified that concession by explaining that this world and Satan are already judged, and therefore defeated by the death, burial and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ. Satan's a dead duck, as are all of mankind save for those who bow in true repentance before God. The 'saved' are sealed by the Holy Spirit, and therefore Satan and His legions of demons cannot lay a finger on them. The Church has been persecuted since Christ left, Satan with the help of the Hitlers and Stalins of this world have failed to get the job done, and prophecy assures that that he won't be able to do it now that we're headed (I say) into the Tribulation period. Your whole premise is laughably shallow but let me put it another way.

Many people enjoy the hobby of fishkeeping. There are nearly endless variations of plant life and exotic tropical fish, and habitat to choose from in setting up an aquarium. Certain kinds of fish are prone to eat their neighbors however, and one has to be careful not to put something like zebra fish in with an Oscar. That is unless they don't care if the zebras get eaten. But in his world of that aquarium, the Oscar is at the top of the food chain. Sort of like Satan is at the top of this world's food chain. 1 Peter 5    v 8 - Be sober, be vigilant, because your adversary the devil walketh about as a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.

But though Satan has power over this world, there is someone Who has every bit as much power over him as the owner of the aquarium has over that Oscar. And He can jerk back his chain any time He chooses;  and frequently does FWIW.

As to your 'America has one gimmick' narrative--- It has nothing to do with American law, or morality, and certainly nothing to do with the US Constitution. There is not one thing moral about allowing people to break our laws in coming here illegally and then rub salt by forcing taxpayes to take care of them indefinitely. So I know you're all-in on pushing to change the demographic in certain states to assure Dems stay in office, but don't try and hook that trolley to God's will.

Your last sentence is not only as historically wrong as it is idiotic, it is insulting.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(04-12-2021, 04:07 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

You really need to shut up about things you don't understand. Which admittedly is far more than just the things of Christ.

Nothing would or could, ever destroy Christians. Scriptures teach us that though Satan is the god of the world, God has qualified that concession by explaining that this world and Satan are already judged, and therefore defeated by the death, burial and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ. Satan's a dead duck, as are all of mankind save for those who bow in true repentance before God. The 'saved' are sealed by the Holy Spirit,  and therefore Satan and His legions of demons cannot lay a finger on them. The Church has been persecuted since Christ left, Satan with the help of the Hitlers and Stalins of this world have failed to get the job done, and prophecy assures that that he won't be able to do it now that we're headed (I say) into the Tribulation period. Your whole premise is laughably shallow but let me put it another way.

Many people enjoy the hobby of fishkeeping. There are nearly endless variations of plant life and exotic tropical fish, and habitat to choose from in setting up an aquarium. Certain kinds of fish are prone to eat their neighbors however, and one has to be careful not to put something like zebra fish in with an Oscar. That is unless they don't care if the zebras get eaten. But in his world of that aquarium, the Oscar is at the top of the food chain. Sort of like Satan is at the top of this world's food chain. 1 Peter 5    v 8 - Be sober, be vigilant, because your adversary the devil walketh about as a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.

But though Satan has power over this world, there is someone Who has every bit as much power over him as the owner of the aquarium has over that Oscar. And He can jerk back his chain any time He chooses;  and frequently does FWIW.

As to your 'America has one gimmick' narrative--- It has nothing to do with American law, or morality, and certainly nothing to do with the US Constitution. There is not one thing moral about allowing people to break our laws in coming here illegally and then rub salt by forcing taxpayes to take care of them indefinitely. So I know you're all-in on pushing to change the demographic in certain states to assure Dems stay in office, but don't try and hook that trolley to God's will.

Your last sentence is not only as historically wrong as it is idiotic, it is insulting.

ok...I’ll rephrase.  Destroying Christianity in America: apathy, willful ignorance, and spiritual decay. 

So Christianity is kind unless it’s against the law, costs taxpayers’ money, and gives people the right to vote who may vote for Democrats?  

with every post you are proving my point. Well...your point apathy, willful ignorance, and spiritual decay.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/26/opini...tates.html
^^^NYT is fake news. Just as many true Christians as ever. Literally every church I see anywhere I go is jam-packed on Sunday. Might be losing some fake Christians due to brainwashing by liberal media, and some people may not want to tell some idiot pollster their religious beliefs due to increased persecution of Christians. Make no mistake though, churches are just as packed or even more so than ever.

1. You mean like pro-life?

2. LOL TRT said it much better than I ever could but Christians will never be destroyed. 

3. Ignoring racial conflict? LOL it's just a 24/7 ordeal on all media and social media outlets now. Turning away refugees is a lie, Dems beg them to ignore our immigration laws and get free stuff so they can get more votes. Stripping the right to vote is just galactic-level idiotic. Voting is so easy even a caveman can do it. But bring your ID so there's no cheating. You know, the same ID you need to do hundreds of other things every idiot on Earth does.
(04-12-2021, 09:40 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^NYT is fake news. Just as many true Christians as ever. Literally every church I see anywhere I go is jam-packed on Sunday. Might be losing some fake Christians due to brainwashing by liberal media, and some people may not want to tell some idiot pollster their religious beliefs due to increased persecution of Christians. Make no mistake though, churches are just as packed or even more so than ever.

Jesus called the religious Orthodoxy of His days on earth, a generation of vipers. How 'kind' is that?

But now that is a very good point Jet. Not only are there just as many Christians ratio-wise, numerically there are many more. Christianity is not dead or failing, and Christians are not failing. And God's Church is certainly not in any peril from man or the forces of Satan as my post clearly stated. But the ever ready revisionist Cardfan, somehow thinks apathy, willful ignorance and spiritual decay, (my words BTW, not his) can be ascribed to the true Church. The power of God preserves the Church, and even the gates of Hell shall not prevail against it. Matt 16:18 - "on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it.

God has only attached Himself to one nation across the expanse of time... Israel. What is failing as I clearly stated is America, which though having enjoyed the Lord's blessings, is now in open rebellion against Him. Both in passed laws and in deeds. But historically speaking when one is frankly honest with himself, Europeans which are descended from the people of Rome (albeit many of them being Christians) fled to America to escape tyranny and to carve out some space to practice their religion freely. I believe He had His hand on this land, but in rendering an honest appraisal of the state of affairs nowadays, the land again another installment of the reach of Rome, has become corrupt and decadent. And not only will America be judged, it is my considered opinion that she now exists in throes of judgment. A judgment which will only get much worse at an increasingly exponential rate.

No nation could have hoped to survive outside of obedience to Christ. I confess there has been some pain in my coming to the realization that America will fair no better to that end than the other nations across the globe. The world is sliding into globalism, and the global community of which Obama was so fond of making reference, wants to make sure no man is left behind. And to a very large extent almost no man will be. Very few find the straight and narrow path. Which of course is the knowledge that the only merit any man will have to present to His Maker, is the righteousness of Christ which is imputed unto the saved as the gift of God. Nobody standing at the judgment of the lost will stand for long. Rom 3:23 "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(04-12-2021, 09:51 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

1. You mean like pro-life?

2. LOL TRT said it much better than I ever could but Christians will never be destroyed. 

3. Ignoring racial conflict? LOL it's just a 24/7 ordeal on all media and social media outlets now. Turning away refugees is a lie, Dems beg them to ignore our immigration laws and get free stuff so they can get more votes. Stripping the right to vote is just galactic-level idiotic. Voting is so easy even a caveman can do it. But bring your ID so there's no cheating. You know, the same ID you need to do hundreds of other things every idiot on Earth does.
1. Well, you are right there.  Christians are fervent pro-lifers ...until a child is born and then everything from education to food security isn’t necessary for that same child. 

2. I hope not. But the Christian church isn’t doing itself any favors with young people. 

3.  Which you call fake news, JP. Hence you are ignoring.  These voting changes occurred because of lies and changed a system that had no issues other than a big baby lost. Now the GA voter will see restrictions that go the wrong way.  

b.Who said ignore immigration laws?  
There is a humanitarian crisis at the southern border. I’m just shocked we don’t have a nation full of Christians wanting to help, but it’s quite the opposite.

(04-12-2021, 11:32 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(04-12-2021, 09:40 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^NYT is fake news. Just as many true Christians as ever. Literally every church I see anywhere I go is jam-packed on Sunday. Might be losing some fake Christians due to brainwashing by liberal media, and some people may not want to tell some idiot pollster their religious beliefs due to increased persecution of Christians. Make no mistake though, churches are just as packed or even more so than ever.

Jesus called the religious Orthodoxy of His days on earth,  a generation of vipers. How 'kind' is that?

But now that is a very good point Jet. Not only are there just as many Christians ratio-wise, numerically there are many more. Christianity is not dead or failing, and Christians are not failing. And God's Church is certainly not in any peril from man or the forces of Satan as my post clearly stated. But the ever ready revisionist Cardfan, somehow thinks apathy, willful ignorance and spiritual decay, (my words BTW, not his)  can be ascribed to the true Church. The power of God preserves the Church, and even the gates of Hell shall not prevail against it. Matt 16:18 - "on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it.

God has only attached Himself to one nation across the expanse of time... Israel. What is failing as I clearly stated is America, which though having enjoyed the Lord's blessings, is now in open rebellion against Him. Both in passed laws and in deeds. But historically speaking when one is frankly honest with himself, Europeans which are descended from the people of Rome (albeit many of them being Christians) fled to America to escape tyranny and to carve out some space to practice their religion freely. I believe He had His hand on this land, but in rendering an honest appraisal of the state of affairs nowadays, the land again another installment of the reach of Rome, has become corrupt and decadent. And not only will America be judged, it is my considered opinion that she now exists in throes of judgment. A judgment which will only get much worse at an increasingly exponential rate.

No nation could have hoped to survive outside of obedience to Christ. I confess there has been some pain in my coming to the realization that America will fair no better to that end than the other nations across the globe. The world is sliding into globalism, and the global community of which Obama was so fond of making reference, wants to make sure no man is left behind. And to a very large extent almost no man will be. Very few find the straight and narrow path. Which of course is the knowledge that the only merit any man will have to present to His Maker, is the righteousness of Christ which is imputed unto the saved as the gift of God. Nobody standing at the judgment of the lost will stand for long. Rom 3:23 "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,"
“Jesus called the religious Orthodoxy of His days on earth,  a generation of vipers. How 'kind' is that?”

He’d say the same today.  

Did he ever condemn the poor and destitute?
You just cannot be wrong can you? No, He would not.

Israel was a theocracy. That means leaders of the Church were also leaders of government, which was basically one in the same. The idea was that the people of Israel were to look to God for guidance both in in their daily lives and the affairs of state. He had proven to them over and over again in the past that He takes an active part in protecting them and providing for them, and they were to look to Him.

But though the Jew of that day all believed they were God's chosen people and therefore sort of bullet proof, the Orthodoxy did not base their leadership on any kind of a right relationship with God. Instead, and since God had not reached out to the Jew through any prophet since Malachi, (400 years) the leaders had fallen back on the performance of baser rituals, instead of any real commitment to God.  In other words the people of Israel had hundreds of observances to which they had to adhere. And all of them were regulated and overseen by the priesthood. That gave the priests tremendous power and prestige, (which they really liked) but did not do one thing to guide the people into looking forward to the imminent coming of the Messiah, the Lord Jesus Christ. And though performing all that excessive ritual made them feel good, made them feel as if they were managing their walk to eternity adequately, the apostle Matthew later warned against such vain repetition' in our prayer life and service to Him because it's meaningless. Only the finished work of Jesus on the cross will save a man.

All that to explain why the Lord IMHO, called the Priests vipers. The priests did not want, nor were they about relinquish the power and prestige they had over the people. And they were not about to kowtow to the wishes of Jesus, Who condemned them for misleading the people;  Matt 23:15 “Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves." In other words the priests thought and had the people errantly believing that going to the temple and practicing the Passover, and obediently practicing all the ritual observances of the Sabbath etc. etc., would get them to heaven. Which as Christ not willing to equivocate about decried as a lie from the pit.

Thus the Lord when He came, had to pry the people loose so to speak, from the power the Orthodoxy held over them. From that day above forward men needed to understand that God had come to live among men in order to deliver them. And look God in daily worship and guidance personally again as outlined above. Only now the Savior had come, there would be no more looking forward to the day, it was here. Later the Apostles role of leadership was to establish the birth of the true Church. Which was to look solely to Christ for their marching orders and their "daily bread." All worldly goods in other words.

Now to your poor and destitute sacred cow. Christ did say "the poor you will always have." But the US does feed them to admirable levels.  And then those being fed do things like; leaving their children at home waiting, go buy 5 cases of Pepsi and sell them far cheaper than the store, so they can then take the money and buy drugs to get high. There's nothing particularly noble about being poor or destitute. In many cases that happens to be their case by choice. It's sad and unfortunate and heart wrenching to see them walking the streets talking to themselves. But it has nothing to do with Republicans being greedy, and nothing to do with being the innocent victims of circumstance in the vast majority. Oh and Cardfan. You could take the entirety of whatever God has given you, and go out and feed the poor every day. Not only would they take you for granted, but apart from you bowing before God in true repentance for YOUR sin, the act would do exactly nothing for you at the judgment.

Why? because   "He saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit," Titus 3:5

Ephesians 2:8-9 “For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.”

If you keep measuring yourself against me or DJT, or whoever, rather than the perfect example of the Lord Jesus, you are going to face God on your own merit Cardfan. And as I keep telling you, the Scriptures plainly teach that no man has a smidge of merit to present.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]