Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Innocent or Guilty
If you are innocent would you take the stand and tell your story
If you are guilty would you not take the stand
Me personally if i am innocent i would tell my story
Now if i am guilty i would stay silent
Being the narcissist that he is, I am sure Trump would love to be front and center and testifying why he is such a winner and why he should still be in office. However, that would be a disaster.

Trump clearly incited people to bring their rage and join him at the Capitol("I will be there with you").  I have no faith in the Republicans in the Senate to go against Trump. They are still afraid of him and his base .
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Cardfan1
(02-09-2021, 11:45 AM)vector#1 Wrote: If you are innocent would you take the stand and tell your story
If I were paying upwards of $600/hr. each for the best attorneys in the country and my lawyers advised me not to testify, then I am not going to testify because I am not a moron. Donald Trump is not a moron. In the American system of justice, the entire burden of proof is on the prosecution. A moron would ignore the advice of his attorney to tell his story.
(02-09-2021, 11:45 AM)vector#1 Wrote: If you are innocent would you take the stand and tell your story

I sincerely doubt it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Still waiting for any of you brainwashed, low-information liberals to post any evidence that Trump is guilty.
Trump is way too smart to give any credibility to this (2nd) sh!tshow by showing up.
His "story" is his speech, which actually called for people to be peaceful. Which any idiot can read for himself, that is if he actually can and does read.

Dems are going to look like the idiots they are, yet again.

He will be found innocent in short order, and his lawyers will get to play clip after clip of Democrats actually calling for violence. Of course the liberals on here won't be allowed to see it on Brainwash TV.
Jack Posobiec Flag of United States
@JackPosobiec
·
5m
When the Democrat said they had new evidence what they meant was they tampered with the evidence
Quote Tweet
RSBN Flag of United States
@RSBNetwork
· 26m
Convenient that they left this out of the opening video montage at the sham impeachment trial.

“Patriotically and peacefully...”
Jayden X was an Antifa supporter who put on a MAGA hat
Quote Tweet
Raheem Kassam
@RaheemKassam
· 24m
Democrats are using footage credited to "Jayden X" – a Black Lives Matter activist who broke into the US Capitol with a reporter and masqueraded as a Trump supporter.

https://thenationalpulse.com/news/chat-l...lot-trump/
IT'S ALREADY OVER....
@JackPosobiec
·
19m
Raskin said he wanted to try the President based on the facts, then entered a doctored video into evidence
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*cough*dumbasses*cough*{catchesbreath}HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
(02-09-2021, 03:58 PM)jetpilot Wrote: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*cough*dumbasses*cough*{catchesbreath}HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
Chocking on the Kool-Aid ? 

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)][i]“Go home, my darlings! Sleep tight!”[/color][/i][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)] – Reverend Jim Jones[/color]
^^^What is chocking?
(02-09-2021, 03:55 PM)jetpilot Wrote: IT'S ALREADY OVER....
Nah,  just wait.  

Plenty of evidence coming out that criminal and civil courts can use later to drain Trump or if we're lucky flush him.
^^^Yeah, their opening statement is just all the fake evidence, they're going to get to the real evidence later.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Clown show.
(02-09-2021, 04:45 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^Yeah, their opening statement is just all the fake evidence, they're going to get to the real evidence later.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Clown show.
I'm not watching. 

So they doctored a video, or spliced the highlights? T
@JackPosobiec
·
25m
WH official tells me Ron Klain and others already rolling eyes and shaking heads at the edited footage than can easily be countered by the defense team.

'Seems like everyone is crowded around a TV'
@OANN
Jack Posobiec
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Posobiec
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
(02-09-2021, 04:59 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Jack Posobiec
Comrade vector, liberals smear all high profile conservatives on wikipedia and then lockdown the pages. Only a moron would cite a wikipedia article as a factual source.

Jack Posobiec has been verbally and physically attacked for having the courage to provide live coverage of the Democrat backed Black Lives Matter and Antifa riots. Wikipedia has become the Sino-American communists' publication of record (propaganda). Wikipedia started out as a good idea but since communists began locking normal Americans out of selected political content it is 100 percent unreliable.

Posobiec shows the truth about the violent, racist BLM and Antifa allies of the Democrat Party that you comrades like to ignore.
Jet and Hoot are bingers of social media for their "news." My mom also. That's why she believes some story about a pizza restaurant, the Clintons, and baby sacrifices. :)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Cardfan1
(02-09-2021, 06:07 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Jet and Hoot are bingers of social media for their "news."  My mom also. That's why she believes some story about a pizza restaurant, the Clintons, and baby sacrifices.  Smile
How much live coverage of Democrat riots by Jack Posobiec have you watched? And by live, I mean live as in Posobiec's boots on the ground facing down angry, violent Democrat thugs in real time.
A lot of the GOP senators weren't even paying much attention to the presentations today. Totally disengaged themselves from the visuals. Some probably feel guilt; some don't care.  Trump could have shot Speaker Pelosi on the House floor and they still wouldn't care.
(02-09-2021, 06:22 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-09-2021, 06:07 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Jet and Hoot are bingers of social media for their "news."  My mom also. That's why she believes some story about a pizza restaurant, the Clintons, and baby sacrifices.  Smile
How much live coverage of Democrat riots by Jack Posobiec have you watched? And by live, I mean live as in Posobiec's boots on the ground facing down angry, violent Democrat thugs in real time.
What are you talking about?  
What Democrat thugs attacked the Capitol and attempted a coup?
(02-09-2021, 07:54 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
Comrade Cardfan, I am talking about the Democrat thugs who rioted, looted, and assaulted law enforcement officers throughout 2020. The ones that were rarely shown or discussed on CNN. Those Democrats.
(02-09-2021, 07:27 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: A lot of the GOP senators weren't even paying much attention to the presentations today. Totally disengaged themselves from the visuals. Some probably feel guilt; some don't care.  Trump could have shot Speaker Pelosi on the House floor and they still wouldn't care.
None of this makes sense. No one has provided any evidence Trump did anything wrong. Please provide any evidence you have, I've been waiting for weeks and still only crickets. None was presented today in the Senate either.
(02-09-2021, 04:59 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Jack Posobiec
LOL you came up with the laziest and dumbest argument from infinity arguments, congrats. You should buy a lottery ticket lol...
Hopefully she was smart enough not to believe the fake Russia hoax from the last clown show impeachment and therefore doesn't fall for this epic fail clown show part 2.

I've searched high and low for any evidence out there to convict Trump, and nobody has any. You're the one who bought into the fake Russia hoax, fake Ukraine hoax and many others.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Hoot Gibson
Ask your mom to read this to you over and over until you understand what it means.

[Image: https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/596...A_mini.jpg]

Rep. Jim Jordan

@Jim_Jordan
· 1h

There’s one line from President Trump’s speech that the Democrats left out of their video today:

“Peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.”
(02-09-2021, 08:01 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
Comrade Cardfan, I am talking about the Democrat thugs who rioted, looted, and assaulted law enforcement officers throughout 2020. The ones that were rarely shown or discussed on CNN. Those Democrats.

did that make you mad, Qooter?  If it did you should be livid over an invasion of the United States Capitol.  Or do you value Target over the Constitution?

(02-09-2021, 09:29 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
Ask your mom to read this to you over and over until you understand what it means.

Rep. Jim Jordan

@Jim_Jordan
· 1h

There’s one line from President Trump’s speech that the Democrats left out of their video today:

The Joe Paterno of Wrestling has zero credibility. Plus the line he quoted was about the walk to the Capitol.  What happens after was what Trump and clowns hoped would turn violent.
(02-09-2021, 10:16 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(02-09-2021, 08:01 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

did that make you mad, Qooter?  If it did you should be livid over an invasion of the United States Capitol.  Or do you value Target over the Constitution?

(02-09-2021, 09:29 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

Rep. Jim Jordan

@Jim_Jordan
· 1h

The Joe Paterno of Wrestling has zero credibility. Plus the line he quoted was about the walk to the Capitol.  What happens after was what Trump and clowns hoped would turn violent.
Comrade Cardfan, what you need to understand is that patriotic Americans are immune to the simple minded communist propaganda that you spread here. Enjoy China Joe's illegitimate presidency while it lasts. His Chinese benefactors will be putting him out to pasture soon.
(02-09-2021, 09:17 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(02-09-2021, 07:27 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: A lot of the GOP senators weren't even paying much attention to the presentations today. Totally disengaged themselves from the visuals. Some probably feel guilt; some don't care.  Trump could have shot Speaker Pelosi on the House floor and they still wouldn't care.
None of this makes sense. No one has provided any evidence Trump did anything wrong. Please provide any evidence you have, I've been waiting for weeks and still only crickets. None was presented today in the Senate either.

Did they doctor a video or not?  

it’s day one. You said it’s over.  Is the video doctored?