Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 78 Belfry 70
Final
Very weird. But I usually watch Paintsville games on their YouTube page but for some reason this game only goes 3 quarters. What happened to the 4th quarter?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spud6's post:
  • Blue_Bird96
(02-05-2021, 06:06 PM)Spud6 Wrote: Very weird. But I usually watch Paintsville games on their YouTube page but for some reason this game only goes 3 quarters. What happened to the 4th quarter?
It switched over to Paintsville Independent FB page which had Tiger Radio linked in to call the game. If you can’t find a game on YouTube, go to Paintsville Independent Schools on FB.
(02-05-2021, 07:59 PM)Blue_Bird96 Wrote:
(02-05-2021, 06:06 PM)Spud6 Wrote: Very weird. But I usually watch Paintsville games on their YouTube page but for some reason this game only goes 3 quarters. What happened to the 4th quarter?
It switched over to Paintsville Independent FB page which had Tiger Radio linked in to call the game. If you can’t find a game on YouTube, go to Paintsville Independent Schools on FB.

What was the altercation with Jimmy Cecil the ref? It looked like he got blind side blocked by the assistant coach.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(02-05-2021, 08:19 PM)Spud6 Wrote:

What was the altercation with Jimmy Cecil the ref? It looked like he got blind side blocked by the assistant coach.
Paintsville had a player down on the floor with some stuff going on. One of the assistants took a couple of steps out to address it and the official was backing up and didn’t see him and tripped. Jimmy laughed and said “I have to call the technical” lol. Just an accident.
(02-05-2021, 10:53 PM)Blue_Bird96 Wrote:
(02-05-2021, 08:19 PM)Spud6 Wrote:

Paintsville had a player down on the floor with some stuff going on. One of the assistants took a couple of steps out to address it and the official was backing up and didn’t see him and tripped. Jimmy laughed and said “I have to call the technical” lol. Just an accident.

That’s pretty funny. Good to see Jimmy play it off so well.
#BBFL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spud6's post:
  • Blue_Bird96
Belfry’s press gave Paintsville all kinds of problems in the first half. The 2nd half was just a complete foul fest. Every other play a foul was called.