•  Previous
  • 27(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Stop the Steal
(12-30-2020, 12:33 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(12-30-2020, 12:05 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: Hoot Gibson, I want you to look me straight in the virtual eye... MAN to MAN , and tell me that you really and truly believe that this election was stolen and that Donald Trump actually won the election. You are clearly a pretty intelligent man. I can't fathom that you really believe the stuff you are peddling. Much like a lot of the Flat-Earthers, I think you just like arguing for the sake of arguing . I think you like being a contrarian. Come on, please be a straight-Hooter, and  tell me that you' re just joking with all this stuff. Because if you really do believe it (and I don't think you do- you know Joe won this election) ,  then it must be a case of radicalization and mind control from all of the fake news sites that you rely upon for your information. I believe Hoot Gibson is WAY smarter and way more of a moderate mindset than the conspiracy theory - propagating extremist that you are trying to fool us with. You are better than this, Hoot Gibson. I know you are. Tell us the truth- that this is just for entertainment purposes only and that any resemblance to the real Hoot Gibson is purely coincidental.
The evidence is overwhelming. A person truly has to be an idiot to believe that a feeble elderly man who failed miserably in two previous campaigns was able to get far more votes than either Barak Obama or Donald Trump managed - without even campaigning. The odds of five different battleground states suspending the vote count on election night, which had never happened for even one state in the past, were extremely high. The statistical evidence against batches of 100,000 votes or more consisting of 97 percent or more Biden votes is astronomical but it happened multiple times in this election and in different battleground states.

I am not going to rehash all of the evidence. If you were interested in the truth, then you would have already found it. If Democrats succeed in stealing this election, then tens of millions of angry Trump voters will not forget. Trump supporters will treat Biden and his soon to be successor Harris as poorly as Democrats have treated Trump for the past four years. The media cannot salvage the careers of truly awful elected officials and neither Biden nor Harris have ever been very popular.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/20...-votes-el/

Gonna have to get off Falsebook, Hooter.  

When the ship is going down people will grab anything that will keep them afloat.
(12-30-2020, 08:18 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(12-30-2020, 12:05 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: Hoot Gibson, I want you to look me straight in the virtual eye... MAN to MAN , and tell me that you really and truly believe that this election was stolen and that Donald Trump actually won the election. You are clearly a pretty intelligent man. I can't fathom that you really believe the stuff you are peddling. Much like a lot of the Flat-Earthers, I think you just like arguing for the sake of arguing . I think you like being a contrarian. Come on, please be a straight-Hooter, and  tell me that you' re just joking with all this stuff. Because if you really do believe it (and I don't think you do- you know Joe won this election) ,  then it must be a case of radicalization and mind control from all of the fake news sites that you rely upon for your information. I believe Hoot Gibson is WAY smarter and way more of a moderate mindset than the conspiracy theory - propagating extremist that you are trying to fool us with. You are better than this, Hoot Gibson. I know you are. Tell us the truth- that this is just for entertainment purposes only and that any resemblance to the real Hoot Gibson is purely coincidental.
The evidence is overwhelming. A person truly has to be an idiot to believe that a feeble elderly man who failed miserably in two previous campaigns was able to get far more votes than either Barak Obama or Donald Trump managed - without even campaigning. The odds of five different battleground states suspending the vote count on election night, which had never happened for even one state in the past, were extremely high. The statistical evidence against batches of 100,000 votes or more consisting of 97 percent or more Biden votes is astronomical but it happened multiple times in this election and in different battleground states.

I am not going to rehash all of the evidence. If you were interested in the truth, then you would have already found it. If Democrats succeed in stealing this election, then tens of millions of angry Trump voters will not forget. Trump supporters will treat Biden and his soon to be successor Harris as poorly as Democrats have treated Trump for the past four years. The media cannot salvage the careers of truly awful elected officials and neither Biden nor Harris have ever been very popular.

When the ship is going down people will grab anything that will keep them afloat.
I'm not on Facebook but I am sure that you are. Five battleground states did announce that they suspended vote counting on election night and anybody who was watching the results closely on election night knows that to be true. However, the break in vote counting was just long enough in Georgia to give the Republican observers time to go home. The fake water main break was announced in Georgia and Democrats in Georgia counted enough votes overnight to give Biden a come from behind lead. As I have said many times, people should trust their own eyes and ears over fake media reports and that includes the fake fact checkers that you like to quote.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoot Gibson's post:
  • Van Hagar
(12-30-2020, 08:52 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(12-30-2020, 08:18 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

I'm not on Facebook but I am sure that you are. Five battleground states did announce that they suspended vote counting on election night and anybody who was watching the results closely on election night knows that to be true. However, the break in vote counting was just long enough in Georgia to give the Republican observers time to go home. The fake water main break was announced in Georgia and Democrats in Georgia counted enough votes overnight to give Biden a come from behind lead. As I have said many times, people should trust their own eyes and ears over fake media reports and that includes the fake fact checkers that you like to quote.

Nope. 

So you saw six states pause counting with your eyes? 

Delusion.
Trump has been at his Florida resort since before Christmas, playing golf, sabotaging relief efforts and waging a last-ditch campaign to overturn the results of the 2020 election. Such behavior should not come as a surprise: Many of the country's leading mental health experts have repeatedly warned that Trump is an apparent sociopath or psychopath who does not care if the American people live or die.

At the Guardian, former labor secretary and public policy expert Robert Reich explains the implications of Trump's anti-social and fascistic behavior :

Most of the 74,222,957 Americans who voted to re-elect Donald Trump — 46.8% of the votes cast in the 2020 presidential election — don't hold Trump accountable for what he's done to America.

Their acceptance of Trump's behavior will be his vilest legacy…. The appalling reality is that Trump may get away with it. And in getting away with it he will have changed and degraded the norms governing American presidents. The giant windows he's broken are invitations to a future president to break even more. Nothing will correct this unless or until an overwhelming majority of Americans recognize and condemn what has occurred.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/b...li=BBnb7Kz

The attached link also blasts mainstream media for normalizing Trump's Presidency and not warning the public about the dangers of his fascist regime.
https://www.newsweek.com/georgia-audit-f...ed-1558026

[/url]
Georgia has once again shot down President [url=https://www.newsweek.com/topic/donald-trump]Donald Trump
's allegations of widespread voter fraud after a signature match audit in Cobb County found its elections department had a "99.99% accuracy rate in performing correct signature verification procedures."
Only two ballots had mismatched signatures out of the 15,118 ballots reviewed. One ballot was "mistakenly signed by the elector's spouse," and the other problem was that the voter signed only the front of the ballot envelope.
(12-30-2020, 01:09 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

How’d that work for those Democrats?  

Hawley knows it won’t work either.  He’s tripping over himself to make a show, so the delusional in this country will think he is a hero. 

I hate it for Ted Cruz he missed another chance to slobber and grovel to a man who publicly embarrassed him.  Of course Cruz is getting his by scamming people wanting to send money to turn GA red.
Hoot I didn't quote you but out of all that has gone on with regard to exposing election fraud, the most overwhelming is as you pointed out, the swing state conspiracy. The fact that these five swing states, all in the middle of the night, stopped the count simultaneously (which fact is beyond question)  and then miraculously all "found" surges of votes from parts undefinable, with over a 99% purity for Joe Biden; and with the vast majority of those having a singular check mark for Biden only, is an impossibility. Anybody with two functioning brain cells understands that, those that claim otherwise are willfully ignorant.

As I have pointed out, beginning with Obama's loud and proud quadruple-down on climate change, (credibility for which at the time was less than thin) just saying something as if you're mad about it with profound righteous indignation does not make it any more the truth. President Trump has been a very good President and just saying the opposite, no matter how forcefully, does not make it any less the case. Abandoning the use of fossil fuels in these modern times are the manifestations of the willfully ignorant.

To believe that Trump has in any way hurt America is individually an act of willful ignorance, but there is an even greater willful ignorance (louder and prouder) to come. Not that it does not and has not already doomed billions of people to eternity separated from God. But the time is coming and frankly for practical purposes is already here, when men will ever more increasingly openly blaspheme God and openly reject salvation.

Revelation Chapter 16
8And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire. 
9And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.
10And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,
11And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.
12And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

This ^^ is the time of the Great Tribulation which millions of Christians and Biblical scholars and preachers believe to be imminent. Maybe not quite here but we are certainly on the on-ramp. The kings of the east as referenced above are the Asian bloc of nations headed up obviously, by China. The Scripture portends the approach of the armies of the Asian bloc which will surround Jerusalem. But current events would seem to indicate that the US will cozy up to China to an even greater degree than in the recent past. America once preferred to bow before God. But as in the case of Israel who chose rather to try to make friends with her greatest foe the Philistines, America will seek an alliance with her major geopolitical foe, (China) who of course will violate that alliance.

What one man of sufficient power, for whatever reason one may want to argue, has chosen to oppose further dependence on China? DJT. For that reason alone IMHO, MR Trump has made enemies of the most powerful men on earth and the spiritual forces of darkness. Hence as in the days in the lead-up to WW2 when there was an unnatural hatred and just a little later the attempted genocide of the Jew, we see an equally baseless and mindless hatred of the President of the United States.

Under the cloud of such raging contempt the Third Reich shamelessly attempted to eradicate the Jew from off of the face of the earth, but the Jew are openly and actively persecuted still today. Of late men have prosecuted a formalized resistance against the 45th President of the United States. And in their formal rejection of the sovereignty of God they have begun increasingly to openly blaspheme Him.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(12-30-2020, 02:17 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Hoot I didn't quote you but out of all that has gone on with regard to exposing election fraud, the most overwhelming is as you pointed out, the swing state conspiracy. The fact that these five swing states, all in the middle of the night, stopped the count simultaneously (which fact is beyond question)  and then miraculously all "found" surges of votes from parts undefinable, with over a 99% purity for Joe Biden; and with the vast majority of those having a singular check mark for Biden only, is an impossibility. Anybody with two functioning brain cells understands that, those that claim otherwise are willfully ignorant.

As I have pointed out, beginning with Obama's loud and proud quadruple-down on climate change, (credibility for which at the time was less than thin) just saying something as if you're mad about it with profound righteous indignation does not make it any more the truth. President Trump has been a very good President and just saying the opposite, no matter how forcefully, does not make it any less the case. Abandoning the use of fossil fuels in these modern times are the manifestations of the willfully ignorant.

To believe that Trump has in any way hurt America is individually an act of willful ignorance, but there is an even greater willful ignorance (louder and prouder) to come. Not that it does not and has not already doomed billions of people to eternity separated from God. But the time is coming and frankly for practical purposes is already here, when men will ever more increasingly openly blaspheme God and openly reject salvation.

Revelation Chapter 16
8And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire. 
9And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.
10And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,
11And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.
12And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

This ^^ is the time of the Great Tribulation which millions of Christians and Biblical scholars and preachers believe to be imminent. Maybe not quite here but we are certainly on the on-ramp. The kings of the east as referenced above are the Asian bloc of nations headed up obviously, by China. The Scripture portends the approach of the armies of the Asian bloc which will surround Jerusalem. But current events would seem to indicate that the US will cozy up to China to an even greater degree than in the recent past. America once preferred to bow before God. But as in the case of Israel who chose rather to try to make friends with her greatest foe the Philistines, America will seek an alliance with her major geopolitical foe, (China) who of course will violate that alliance.

What one man of sufficient power, for whatever reason one may want to argue, has chosen to oppose further dependence on China? DJT. For that reason alone IMHO, MR Trump has made enemies of the most powerful men on earth and the spiritual forces of darkness. Hence as in the days in the lead-up to WW2 when there was an unnatural hatred and just a little later the attempted genocide of the Jew, we see an equally baseless and mindless hatred of the President of the United States.

Under the cloud of such raging contempt the Third Reich shamelessly attempted to eradicate the Jew from off of the face of the earth, but the Jew are openly and actively persecuted still today. Of late men have prosecuted a formalized resistance against the 45th President of the United States. And in their formal rejection of the sovereignty of God they have begun increasingly to openly blaspheme Him.
TRT, I agree about Georgia. I listened to some of the hearing that the Georgia state legislature held today. I heard nobody defending what went on in Georgia. I think that the Republicans in the legislature are convinced that action needs to be taken to right the wrong that was done to Trump in Georgia.
Trump is right; the Georgia governor should resign for allowing this to occur.  

Actually, I agree with Lin Wood too.  Georgia’s Republicans should not vote for these Republican Senators to prove a point.  

And then you have Sidney Powell saying the election will now be rigged the other way to try prove all their campaign to validate a Trump win is wrong.

None of this sounds like BS.  It’s all real. Big Grin
The only thing that is going to save Hunter Biden from suffering the fate of his crooked partners in crime is a pardon from the Big Guy.  Big Grin

If i were Hunter, I would be demanding my pardon at the inauguration, if the Big Guy steals the election. Otherwise, Joe might forget who he is. He might forget who Hunter is as well.

(12-30-2020, 07:38 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

His brother Ron, the Chinese agent, snuck them in.  

Big Grin Big Grin 

Trump lies and you guys fill in the gaps.

(12-30-2020, 07:27 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: The only thing that is going to save Hunter Biden from suffering the fate of his crooked partners in crime is a pardon from the Big Guy.  Big Grin

If i were Hunter, I would be demanding my pardon at the inauguration, if the Big Guy steals the election. Otherwise, Joe might forget who he is. He might forget who Hunter is as well.

Hunter’s name will be cleared as soon as  Joe pardons Hillary Clinton springing her from jail.   Once free she will take the reins on this investigation, and look out !!! 

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(12-30-2020, 02:17 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Hoot I didn't quote you but out of all that has gone on with regard to exposing election fraud, the most overwhelming is as you pointed out, the swing state conspiracy. The fact that these five swing states, all in the middle of the night, stopped the count simultaneously (which fact is beyond question)  and then miraculously all "found" surges of votes from parts undefinable, with over a 99% purity for Joe Biden; and with the vast majority of those having a singular check mark for Biden only, is an impossibility. Anybody with two functioning brain cells understands that, those that claim otherwise are willfully ignorant.

Revelation Chapter 16

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/nov/04/facebook-posts/battleground-states-did-not-stop-counting-votes-el/

It's beyond question only to the Trump Cult.

IF YOUR TIME IS SHORT
  • None of the states cited in the post stopped counting votes altogether on Nov. 3.

• Election officials in Fulton County, Ga., briefly paused counting ballots after a pipe burst at a facility in Atlanta. North Carolina stopped counting in-person votes once 100% of precincts were reported, but the state is still counting absentee ballots.

• Delays in election results are due to an influx of mail-in ballots, spurred by the coronavirus pandemic.
See the sources for this fact-check
(12-30-2020, 11:00 PM)The Outsider Wrote:

Revelation Chapter 16

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/nov/04/facebook-posts/battleground-states-did-not-stop-counting-votes-el/

IF YOUR TIME IS SHORT
  • None of the states cited in the post stopped counting votes altogether on Nov. 3.

• Election officials in Fulton County, Ga., briefly paused counting ballots after a pipe burst at a facility in Atlanta. North Carolina stopped counting in-person votes once 100% of precincts were reported, but the state is still counting absentee ballots.

• Delays in election results are due to an influx of mail-in ballots, spurred by the coronavirus pandemic.
There was no broken pipe in Atlanta. It was a lie to get Democrats alone to count fake ballots long enough to catch up to Trump. That fact is well documented. The fact that mail-in ballots were accepted and counted after election day was to facilitate fraud. Ditto for all of the Democrats' efforts to gut requirements for voter ID across the country. Trump knew that Democrats planned to steal the election, as did every other American with a brain. As for cults, liberalism is nothing but a cult and it is the only explanation for anybody voting for an imbecile like Joe Biden.
Hillary and Pedo Joe with the real leader of the Democrat Party.

Revelation Chapter 16

IF YOUR TIME IS SHORT

You can lie to yourself as required Outsider, but don't expect that your persistence and appetite for lies would ever influence me enough to budge the needle. It ain't happening. The clock of history has ticked down nearly to zero, mankind's time is short, and that is why it pays one to open his eyes to make that realization. This deal about Republicans and Democrats is backwater issue. The real conflict and erosive confluence is between the forces of good and evil.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Regardless of how things go on January 6, it is beginning to look like the evidence of widespread election fraud will be heard by all who are interested in fair elections in this country. Recent developments in Georgia, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Michigan have also supported the Trump campaign's claims.

(12-31-2020, 09:50 AM)TheRealThing Wrote:

Revelation Chapter 16

IF YOUR TIME IS SHORT

You can lie to yourself as required Outsider, but don't expect that your persistence and appetite for lies would ever influence me enough to budge the needle. It ain't happening. The clock of history has ticked down nearly to zero, mankind's time is short, and that is why it pays one to open his eyes to make that realization. This deal about Republicans and Democrats is backwater issue. The real conflict and erosive confluence is between the forces of good and evil.

I agree with you on the good and evil part, although I'm certain that you have Trump on the wrong side of that equation.  The thing that I just cannot get over is that intelligent, good and caring people do not see Trump for what he really is, including a lot of my own family.  If they would take their political blinders off and open their eyes and ears to what he does, says and doesn't bother to do, I really just can't understand how anyone can defend him.  Why he is not and has not ever been held accountable kind of bogs my mind as well.  

I didn't think that I would ever make this statement, but I have come to realize that I made a big mistake in not voting for Hillary Clinton in the 2016 election.
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Outsider's post:
  • Cardfan1
(12-31-2020, 10:26 AM)The Outsider Wrote:
(12-31-2020, 09:50 AM)TheRealThing Wrote:

Revelation Chapter 16

IF YOUR TIME IS SHORT

I agree with you on the good and evil part, although I'm certain that you have Trump on the wrong side of that equation.  The thing that I just cannot get over is that intelligent, good and caring people do not see Trump for what he really is, including a lot of my own family.  If they would take their political blinders off and open their eyes and ears to what he does, says and doesn't bother to do, I really just can't understand how anyone can defend him.  Why he is not and has not ever been held accountable kind of bogs my mind as well.  

I didn't think that I would ever make this statement, but I have come to realize that I made a big mistake in not voting for Hillary Clinton in the 2016 election.
It is amazing how far some people will go to rationalize voting for Pedo Joe. He, his brother James, and his son Hunter are international criminals. Even if the elderly dementia suffering hair sniffer were not a crook, it is hard to imagine what possibly could motivate anybody to cast a ballot for him. At least you did not cast votes for international career criminals in successive elections.
Pulitzer is an inventor who holds many patents, including for Q-code technology and for EZ-Pass scanning technology used for toll payments.

This whole “stop the steal” / usurp the govt for the worst person on the planet campaign will destroy the Republican Party.

I have my popcorn ready to watch.

A loss of the Senate on Jan. 5th; an embarrassing challenge on democracy; and the arrest of several cult leaders for inciting violence on Jan. 6th will kill sane people’s support for this circus.

Folks will be trying to find anything to be BUT Republican as long as it is tied to Trump.

GOP has spent too long with the demon and can’t exorcise the evil. Republican Centrists are becoming Dems and since Trump lost he will take his ball and move along leaving the elephants an empty husk.
(12-31-2020, 11:40 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: This whole “stop the steal” / usurp the govt for the worst person on the planet campaign will destroy the Republican Party.

A loss of the Senate on Jan. 5th; an embarrassing challenge on democracy;  and the arrest of several cult leaders for inciting violence on Jan. 6th will kill sane people’s support for this circus.

Folks will be trying to find anything to be BUT Republican as long as it is tied to Trump.

GOP has spent too long with the demon and can’t exorcise the evil. Republican Centrists are becoming Dems and since Trump lost he will take his ball and move along leaving the elephants an empty husk.
What a foolish rant, even by your standards. Republicans swept every House toss-up race on election day. They also performed better than any of the "experts" predicted in the Senate races. The only thing that may hurt the GOP will be RINOs who are content to sit idly by or even cheer as Democrats attempt to steal the White House.

Once again, you find yourself on the wrong side of history. To regain control of the Senate, Democrats must elect a communist fan of Fidel Castro on 5 January. No bar is too low for a liberal Democrat to crawl under.
(12-31-2020, 11:47 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(12-31-2020, 11:40 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: This whole “stop the steal” / usurp the govt for the worst person on the planet campaign will destroy the Republican Party.

A loss of the Senate on Jan. 5th; an embarrassing challenge on democracy;  and the arrest of several cult leaders for inciting violence on Jan. 6th will kill sane people’s support for this circus.

What a foolish rant, even by your standards. Republicans swept every House toss-up race on election day. They also performed better than any of the "experts" predicted in the Senate races. The only thing that may hurt the GOP will be RINOs who are content to sit idly by or even cheer as Democrats attempt to steal the White House.

Once again, you find yourself on the wrong side of history. To regain control of the Senate, Democrats must elect a communist fan of Fidel Castro on 5 January. No bar is too low for a liberal Democrat to crawl under.

Wait... what?  I thought this election was stolen?! You are telling me Republicans won most races, but there was a conspiracy that stole the presidency?  Maybe we should be looking at the states that elected Republicans.  The steal was the down ballot.  Maybe you should be looking a your own party?!! 

That’s one hell of a pretzel you’re in.  

Nov. 3rd was a different epoch.  

Trump has created more division and his incompetence has allowed more death while he fiddles/golfs.  

Most Republicans aren’t going to support Trump’s attempt to subvert Democracy. Splitting the party in to parts: somewhat sane and insanity. 

Republicans made gains, but Trump is an iceberg that just ripped the GOP Titanic apart.  

Days of Socialism for the rich is over.
(12-31-2020, 12:11 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Wait... what?  I thought this election was stolen?! You are telling me Republicans won most races, but there was a conspiracy that stole the presidency?  Maybe we should be looking at the states that elected Republicans.  The steal was the down ballot.  Maybe you should be looking a your own party?!! 

Trump has created more division and his incompetence has allowed more death while he fiddles/golfs.  

Most Republicans aren’t going to support Trump’s attempt to subvert Democracy. Splitting the party in to parts: somewhat sane and insanity. 

Republicans made gains, but Trump is an iceberg that just ripped the GOP Titanic apart.  

Just stating the facts, which always seem to confuse you. Never has one political party fared so well in an election and failed to win the presidential election. Never includes 2020. Trump also won 18 of 19 bell weather counties that had correctly picked the winning candidate since 1960. Had Biden won the election, he would have done so by winning the lowest percentage of U.S. counties in American history for a winning presidential candidate. That statistic reflects the magnitude of fraud in a few Democrat strongholds, such as Atlanta, Philadelphia, Detroit, and Milwaukee.

THE NEW YORK POST--

CANCEL CULTURE IS CREATING SOVIET-STYLE SOCIETY OF LIARS

"What are the consequences of this continuous self-censorship? In his book “The Great Terror,” the British historian Robert Conquest suggested one possible answer. In a passage about Soviet show trials, Conquest was troubled by something: Why did innocent people falsely confess to appalling crimes, even when most Soviet citizens themselves didn’t believe these people when they confessed?

Conquest’s chilling answer: Soviet citizens grew so used to lying that expressing one more falsehood was no big deal. People grew conditioned to accept the ever-changing standards and even to affirm support for them."
https://nypost.com/2020/12/30/cancel-cul...-of-liars/

I for one, will never enter in to a codependent relationship with the cancel culture. As I said and as the article cited proves, lying louder and prouder does not change the fact that a lie is still a lie.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(12-31-2020, 12:38 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

THE NEW YORK POST--

"What are the consequences of this continuous self-censorship? In his book “The Great Terror,” the British historian Robert Conquest suggested one possible answer. In a passage about Soviet show trials, Conquest was troubled by something: Why did innocent people falsely confess to appalling crimes, even when most Soviet citizens themselves didn’t believe these people when they confessed?

Conquest’s chilling answer: Soviet citizens grew so used to lying that expressing one more falsehood was no big deal. People grew conditioned to accept the ever-changing standards and even to affirm support for them."

I for one, will never enter in to a codependent relationship with the cancel culture. As I said and as the article cited proves, lying louder and prouder does not change the fact that a lie is still a lie.
Great post, TRT. I had a very good Iranian friend explain a similar phenomenon in Iran. The Iranian engineering students that I attended UK with were, on average, the worst cheaters that I have ever seen. My Iranian friend explained to me that their system encouraged cheating because there was a shortage of student visas, good Iranian schools, etc., so cheating was rewarded and expected. However, when cheaters were caught, they were punished severely, even though everybody knew that cheating was widespread. My friend was one of the most honest people whom I have ever known, and there were a few other honest Iranian students that I met, but they were badly outnumbered. Other than that, most of the Iranians that I knew were pretty good guys and typical college students.

It is a shame that Joe Biden's agenda, if elected, will include scrapping Trump's extremely successful Middle Eastern foreign policy. The current policies are the best hope that the good people of Iran will be freed from the yoke of a ruthless, evil government.
For the liberals, who for obvious reasons have not heard the following news.

(12-31-2020, 12:37 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Just stating the facts, which always seem to confuse you. Never has one political party fared so well in an election and failed to win the presidential election. Never includes 2020. Trump also won 18 of 19 bell weather counties that had correctly picked the winning candidate since 1960. Had Biden won the election, he would have done so by winning the lowest percentage of U.S. counties in American history for a winning presidential candidate. That statistic reflects the magnitude of fraud in a few Democrat strongholds, such as Atlanta, Philadelphia, Detroit, and Milwaukee.
Facts are Trump hatred got the urban turnout that never occurs. These people are afraid of dying while Trumpo rages about stuff that don’t matter. 

Land don’t vote, Hooter.  One day you will figure that out. I know it’s over your head right now. Some of the most ignorant points come from maps that feature red states vs blue states. The most relevant and accurate one would be the amount of money the Red states take from the federal govt. 

Also we should look at the Republican fraud that made all the down ballots flip red while Biden overwhelming won the Presidency.  Biden won more votes in any presidential candidate in history yet Mitch McConnell, Lindsey Graham, Joni Ernst, Susan Collins, and other enemies of the democracy won races they should have lost at the very least scraped by.  Joe Biden’s first act should be to look into 24 states Dominion and Other states ESS voting systems and investigate the fraud of why Democrat ballots were down ballot Republican. Scandal and cheating is what it is. AG Hilliard Clinton will get to the bottom of this. 

Cool Cool Cool

(12-31-2020, 12:38 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

THE NEW YORK POST--

Where the hell do you think cancel culture is from? 

Holier-than-thou Americans have been cancelling others for centuries forcing people to the fringe of society for their appearance, gender, sexual orientation, religion, or whatever they deem different.  

Modern society has accepted differences and turned the bullying on those who are intolerant.  

What a bunch of snowflakes!!! 

Problem is intolerant people are being called out and can’t take you the judgement they dished out. 

It hurts that Trump lost and that intolerant BS isn’t ok anymore.
  •  Previous
  • 27(current)
  • Next