Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sayre vs Pikeville
My wishes have been granted!! Finally get to see this matchup. Who y’all got?
The cupcake portion of the menu has been completed for Sayre. Pikeville wins by as much as they want until McNamee let’s off the throttle.
“ Upset Alert “”

Pikeville 49
Sayre 07
[-] The following 1 user Likes 64SUR's post:
  • 16BBall Fan
Going w the upset.

Pikeville 52
Sayre 14
This will be closer than many think

Pikeville 50
Sayre 14
[-] The following 1 user Likes PHSFarmersMarket's post:
  • Eagle2009
(11-17-2020, 12:07 AM)PHSFarmersMarket Wrote: This will be closer than many think

Pikeville 50
Sayre 14
Pikeville will run the clock in 3rd quarter...
I’m going with Sur. Pikeville will pull the upset off and maybe a running clock at that!

I’m just disappointed that we are having a state championship in the 1st round
[-] The following 2 users Like Hound05's post:
  • 64SUR, Eagle2009
There's no doubt Sayre has a good team that's up and coming with a good HC and staff. Future looks good for them. But make no mistake. Sayre has never faced a team with likes of Pikeville all season. Hope Sayre is ready, because Pikeville WILL score points all night long. Some playmakers have been on the injury list for a few weeks, but are now healed up and ready to play. Hoping for an injury free game. That being said:

PIKEVILLE- 56
Sayre    -    21

HAIL PIKEVILLE!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gus McCrae's post:
  • PHS DYNASTY
McNamee will pull his starters out of game to rest/injury free for next week to get ready for 2nd round probably 3rd period. Begins a running clock when he decides. Not a state championship game in 1st round. Sayre not in the top five of class A.
This is the KSR Game of the Week.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pulp Fiction's post:
  • PHS DYNASTY
I'm going with Pikeville 42 Sayre 0 in the first half.

Final of 49-14 Pikeville.
Sayer doesn’t score until after the 3rd quarter! Pikeville stays healthy and their JV team gives The Spartans all they can handle. Does anyone know where this will be streamed?
Pikeville-56
Sayre-7
Sayer will have a great game plan, but they lack the horses up front in this one. Sayer won’t be able to stop the run and when they have to stack the box QB Mac will beat them with the passing game. im Sure Pikeville will bring heat on the Sayre QB all night. Though he looks polished on film, he hasn’t faced a solid defense yet. Pikeville +32
Hoping for an injury free game.

I’m going to predict that Sayre shocks the state and scores one TD on Pikeville’s first unit.

45-7 Halftime
58-14 Final
[-] The following 1 user Likes 2000PHS's post:
  • Eagle2009
I think what Sayre is doing has been very cool and I hope too see them continue to build their program and I'm sure they will but their season most likely ends Friday night. Having said that from what I've heard if anyone in Class A is gonna beat Pikeville the next several years this is the year they better get it done.
Are they still having playoffs? Thought all was shut down till Dec 13 or Jan???
(11-18-2020, 06:58 PM)BlueSky Wrote: Are they still having playoffs? Thought all was shut down till Dec 13 or Jan???

Pretty sure that is winter sports...I'm pretty sure the football playoffs are still a go.
Thanks for info
Been looking at stats for Sayre, really good throwing QB and 5 receivers.... they sure do pile on the yardage....I know Pikeville has a better Defense than most Class A schools, they will need a good pass rush... in high school passing can be hard to defend...
(11-18-2020, 07:10 PM)PHSFAN Wrote:
(11-18-2020, 06:58 PM)BlueSky Wrote: Are they still having playoffs? Thought all was shut down till Dec 13 or Jan???

Pretty sure that is winter sports...I'm pretty sure the football playoffs are still a go.
Correct. Just winter sports. You can watch the whole meeting where they discussed it on YouTube. Just search KHSAA
40-12 Pikeville
Can’t wait to see PHS beat their brains in
Well it’s night before the game and the Panthers hasn’t played in awhile so it’s going to be interesting to see how they perform. I have watched some of the Sayre football teams games. They do have some athletes that can play and are pretty good and well coached. The only thing I see is how they can stop Pikeville from scoring. Well we will see after tomorrow night but as always GO PANTHERS!!!
Are tickets for this game available to the public or only family of players, coaches, band, cheerleaders, etc?
None to the public Blackcat
(11-20-2020, 08:01 AM)Panthers Dominate Wrote: None to the public Blackcat

Is it being streamed?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(11-20-2020, 08:17 AM)Jarons Wrote:
(11-20-2020, 08:01 AM)Panthers Dominate Wrote: None to the public Blackcat

Is it being streamed?
Yes. I can’t find the stream link though. I believe it is $15 for the game. Since it is KSR game of the week, maybe they will do a promo again like last time.
Game day Panthers time to show what this team can do. Have faith in these young men but it’s time to do your job. This team has shown some great potential in games but let down in some so now it’s time to put it all out there. It’s win or put that gear up for a season. Every play matters now. All gas no brakes from here on and as always GO PANTHERS!!!
Today is the day @SayreSpartan2006
Tough game for Pikeville... if they do not win overwhelming then they will be criticized in an unfair way ... hope everyone stays safe, and game played well for both teams.... may those who travel be safe...
[-] The following 1 user Likes BlueSky's post:
  • VoR_58