Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central at Letcher Central
First round...
These teams played early in the season and Letcher won @ Perry 28-7 even though They had close to 300 yards in penalties. I just don’t see anyway Perry can score enough to win this game. Besides the Johnson central game Letcher’s defense has only give 43 points combine in the rest of the games against pretty good competition. The defense held Rockcastle to 8 and Paintsville to 7.
Letcher central 34
Perry central 0
I think it will be a closer game then last time I believe perry gets better and better each week under mark Dixon. I won't be surprised if they actually pull an upset
I don’t think it will be a close game at all especially since Perry won’t be at home with their refs to penalize LCC every time they take a breath
LCC by 20
(11-15-2020, 09:27 PM)sportyd Wrote: I don’t think it will be a close game at all especially since Perry won’t be at home with their refs to penalize LCC every time they take a breath
I 100% agree with this. Playing at Perry is always the worse called game of the season.Perry’s only scoring drive in the last game Letcher stopped them 3 times and had phantom penalties to keep drive going. Penalties moved the ball all the way to the 1 yard line when Perry finally scored.I understand the home probably gets the benefit of the whistle most of the time but that game was crazy. Letcher will win worse this time around.
Official in Perry County are a long time running joke. Everyone knows what they are about. They don’t even try to hide it.
LCC by as much as they want without their refs throwing bogus penalties with every play.
You boys talking about the offials at Perry County is comical. Ive went to Letcher on several occasions and saw them steal games from other teams. Perry isnt very accustomed to winning even at home so I dont know where the cheating ref history comes from.
(11-17-2020, 10:50 AM)Bulldogs4Ever Wrote: You boys talking about the offials at Perry County is comical.  Ive went to Letcher on several occasions and saw them steal games from other teams.  Perry isnt very accustomed to winning even at home so I dont know where the cheating ref history comes from.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin  Perry is a joke.
I heard the that the Harlan co at Perry was really poorly called too. Even other officials from our region knows about the couple of officiating crews that are completely in the bag for Perry.
Thoughts on tonight’s game? Everyone healthy?
Little do you guys realize is officials from surrounding regions have called the letcher perry game the past two years, get your facts strait and then talk.
Good luck to both teams tonight.
No johns!
PCC-26
LCC-23
(11-20-2020, 01:16 PM)Base_Ball Wrote: Little do you guys realize is officials from surrounding regions have called the letcher perry game the past two years, get your facts strait and then talk.
That’s not true. I know one of the guys that called the game this year. It was a 14th region crew.

If Letcher is ready to play tonight they should get a convincing win. Perry has improved a lot and will only get better the longer Dixon is there. With the talent Letcher has coming up the next few years this could be a fun game going forward.
Lcc 12 Pcc 0 . Second quarter

Lcc 24-0 halftime