•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Stop the Steal
The New York Times recently spoke to top election officials in 49 of 50 states. Not one, Democrat or Republican, reported “that fraud or other irregularities played a role in the outcome of the presidential race.”

NY Times to Philly corrupt Dem machine: "Did you cheat?"
Philly corrupt Dem machine: "No"
NY Times: "Proof!"

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha deep breath hahahahahahahahahahaha
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Hoot Gibson
(11-12-2020, 11:06 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: Here. This will explain it for you. https://news.yahoo.com/the-2020-election...c=newsroom

Facts. Imagine using them instead of inane conspiracy theories. You’re welcome.
Yahoo~ News  Big Grin Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoot Gibson's post:
  • jetpilot
(11-12-2020, 11:50 PM)jetpilot Wrote: "No modern candidate has ever refused to accept the results and recognize the winner’s legitimacy."

LOL. Stopped reading after the second sentence. Liberal news outlets really think their readers are stupid.
That's one thing that liberal news outlets get right. Most of their readers really are stupid.
Jack Posobiec Flag of United States
@JackPosobiec
·
6h
Confirmed. These guys are saying Trump has a path.
Quote Tweet
Alex Bruesewitz
@alexbruesewitz
· 7h
Police cars revolving lightPolice cars revolving lightPolice cars revolving light

Just met with TOP Bush-Gore litigation lawyers in DC.

They are NOT MAGA types at all.

They said that they respectfully disagree with Karl Rove’s assessment of the situation and that they believe President @realDonaldTrump has MULTIPLE paths to victory.

Wow
A group of national, state and private election officials said in a joint statement Thursday that there is no evidence of any voting system being compromised in the 2020 election despite President Donald Trump's deluge of election fraud conspiracies.
"The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history. Right now, across the country, election officials are reviewing and double checking the entire election process prior to finalizing the result," the Election Infrastructure Government Coordinating Council and the Election Infrastructure Sector Coordinating Executive Committees said.
The group, which includes federal employees working in the Trump administration, added in boldfaced type: "There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised."
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Outsider's post:
  • Van Hagar
(11-13-2020, 10:08 AM)The Outsider Wrote: A group of national, state and private election officials said in a joint statement Thursday that there is no evidence of any voting system being compromised in the 2020 election despite President Donald Trump's deluge of election fraud conspiracies.
"The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history. Right now, across the country, election officials are reviewing and double checking the entire election process prior to finalizing the result," the Election Infrastructure Government Coordinating Council and the Election Infrastructure Sector Coordinating Executive Committees said.
The group, which includes federal employees working in the Trump administration, added in boldfaced type: "There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised."

You guys have always tried to make your ridiculous arguments around the idea that MR Trump is an idiot. You slam his character and his logic as if everything he's done or said is either a lie or outright stupid. There are a great many noteworthy people out there who are on record as being in disagreement with you. It's not just the President charging election fraud.

To boot there are loads of obvious evidence of fraud to back it all up, and no matter how many times you repeat the slurs against the President the truth of the matter will remain.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well, where have you been? Trying to come up with a sliver of hope for your man? No wonder you’ve been gone so long, it’s very hard to manufacture. Anyway, reread the Outsiders post above you, it’s pretty clear about this issue. More than 77 million people wanted Trump out, the greatest number in history. As my beloved grandpa used to say, “the sun doesn’t shine on the same dog’s ass every day.” It has now set on Trump. He’s welcome to try again in four years.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Van Hagar's post:
  • TheRealThing
(11-13-2020, 12:25 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: Well, where have you been? Trying to come up with a sliver of hope for your man? No wonder you’ve been gone so long, it’s very hard to manufacture. Anyway, reread the Outsiders post above you, it’s pretty clear about this issue. More than 77 million people wanted Trump out, the greatest number in history. As my beloved grandpa used to say, “the sun doesn’t shine on the same dog’s ass every day.” It has now set on Trump. He’s welcome to try again in four years.

I have to say, Biden did quite well gathering votes of people ages 120 and above.
And your proof of that is what? That’s what you want to believe? That doesn’t count as “proof”.
(11-13-2020, 01:44 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: And your proof of that is what? That’s what you want to believe? That doesn’t count as “proof”.

You use "Yahoo!" as a legitimate news source and now you're lecturing me about proof? Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes WideRight05's post:
  • jetpilot
He got you there Van!!!
(11-13-2020, 01:27 PM)WideRight05 Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 12:25 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: Well, where have you been? Trying to come up with a sliver of hope for your man? No wonder you’ve been gone so long, it’s very hard to manufacture. Anyway, reread the Outsiders post above you, it’s pretty clear about this issue. More than 77 million people wanted Trump out, the greatest number in history. As my beloved grandpa used to say, “the sun doesn’t shine on the same dog’s ass every day.” It has now set on Trump. He’s welcome to try again in four years.

I have to say, Biden did quite well gathering votes of people ages 120 and above.
So far in Georgia, there has been claims of 4 deceased individuals voting.  Two were proven false and they other two have not been verified either way, but I don't believe 2 votes will change the outcome anyway.
Now JP, yahoo is as credible as CatTurd, or Kidney Stone or Hemorrhoid Cream, those guys you retweet. Anyway did you see Trump address the nation right then? He almost slipped and mentioned the upcoming administration, then caught himself and tried to smooth it over. He knows. And now that he has come out of hiding, it looked like losing the election had drained the orange right out of him. He was all steel gray today.
^^^Haha now you're guessing what he is thinking! He's not going anywhere Van! Now you will have Trump all day every day for 8 more years if he does lose, continuing to make the libs look stupid.

And the fools who write for Yahoo don't have a combined IQ of 150.
Oh there’s very little doubt Trump TV is coming to a cable provider near you real soon. I’ll watch it about as much as I watch QVC or Lifetime.
Van when your TV is on Maddow, Anderson and Lemon all the time there's no time left hehehe
Catturd ™
@catturd2
·
8h
If you think Joe Biden got 8 million more votes than Barack Obama, pull my finger and I’ll fart Bohemian Rhapsody in E minor.

hehehehe

The only reason there weren't more than 77 million was because hundreds of thousands if not millions of votes were changed from Trump to Biden, that and the number of replicated votes began to get so far out of hand that many of them had to be "lost." Dumped because they had to be careful not to allow the total number of votes to exceed the total number of registered voters.

If you're big on rereading stuff go back and reread where I have steadfastly railed against the Dem's dogged resistance to voter ID, and predicted massive voter fraud this time around. Biden ran, but it might as well have been Pee Wee Herman. Neither of them get out a lot anymore. Biden was down to zero funds, everybody in the liberal press were dogpiling him, he was a dead duck. In light of what I have seen and the way he was suddenly coronated from the absolute bottom, there were no surprises for me the past couple of weeks. I can assure.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dinesh D'Souza
@DineshDSouza
·
12h
Another sign we won this presidential election: Republicans have picked up 12 House seats. Not a single GOP incumbent lost. Trump was quite obviously more popular than these candidates. Now we just have to prove our case! #Election2020results
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
18h
“VICTOR JOECKS: Clark County election officials accepted my signature — on 8 ballot envelopes”
General Flynn
@GenFlynn
.⁦
@molmccann
⁩ update, 13 NOV: “It looks like [the Left] engaged in systemic and horrifying, pervasive fraud. Keep an eye on the litigation...corruption will be revealed, and it will shock every decent and honest person.” Fight the good fight. http://mollymccann.com/nov-13-maricopa-r...ion-items/
Alan Dershowitz is a very liberal constitutional law professor, but he is very objective with his legal opinions. The Supreme Court's decision should be 9-0 on the Pennsylvania lawsuit but it will probably be 5-4 or 6-3 because the liberal members do not actually believe in our constitution. 

Quote:Hillary Clinton Supporter Alan Dershowitz: 'Trump Will Win the Pennsylvania Lawsuit'

Alan Dershowitz believes in the Pennsylvania lawsuit.

As relayed by The Daily Wire, the outspoken Democrat and former Hillary Clinton donor told Breitbart News Tonight that the country’s highest court will most likely take up the Commander-in-Chief’s filing against PA.
The reason: The state’s court put into practice election law that hadn’t been approved by its legislature.
Alan was forthright he predicts triumph:

Quote:“I do think that Trump will win the Pennsylvania lawsuit…namely, the lawsuit that challenges ballots that were filed before the end of Election Day, but not received until after Election Day,”

The cause of the curveball was the coronavirus:

Quote:“That may have been the right decision in some theoretical sense, but the Constitution doesn’t permit anybody in the state but the legislature to make decisions about elections.”
Reportedly, the U.S. Army has seized servers in Germany that may have been used to host voting data and to manipulate vote counts on Dominion voting machines in the U.S. Trump fired Secretary of Defense Mark Esper before the raid. Neither the CIA nor the FBI was involved in the raid. Trump wisely minimized the chance of leaks to the media about the raid.

By examining the servers that were seized, experts hope to be able to pinpoint the timing of vote switching from Trump to Biden.

(11-14-2020, 03:34 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Answer. Of course they were not checking the ballots. I mean, how many thousand was it that they counted without one single Trump vote, after they sent the Republican observers home, like 148 thousand or something close? You don't have to check the ballots when you're only concern is not over reporting from a known document dump, for only one candidate.Said situation BTW is a statistical impossibility.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(11-14-2020, 05:55 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(11-14-2020, 03:34 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Answer. Of course they were not checking the ballots. I mean, how many thousand was it that they counted without one single Trump vote, after they sent the Republican observers home, like 148 thousand or something close? You don't have to check the ballots when you're only concern is not over reporting from a known document dump, for only one candidate.Said situation BTW is a statistical impossibility.
In the end, I don't think that it will matter in Pennsylvania, but in states like Arizona, Nevada, and Georgia, it appears that Secretaries of State are determined that recounts will not result in substantial changes in the vote totals. The rules for the recounts are not allowing enough Republican observers to ensure that ballots are examined any closer for defects that they were during the first count.  If there is only one observer allowed for every 10 recount tables and the same people perform the recount as performed the initial count, then the recount will be a waste of time.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoot Gibson's post:
  • jetpilot
Catturd ™
@catturd2
It's Friday the 13th ... and just a reminder that everyone Jason killed in all those Friday the 13th movies - probably voted for Biden.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Hoot Gibson
Richard Grenell
@RichardGrenell
The Biden blogger
@RalstonReports
still hasn’t tweeted about the story that everyone in Nevada is talking about.

Multiple affidavits have been signed by Clark County employees indicting widespread fraud.

His blog isn’t credible.
You guys are so hilarious!!! Hey, here’s one that will make you laugh. In 2016, Trump won 306 electoral votes, while losing the popular vote by 2 million. He and members of his administration have referred to that as a ‘Landslide’ on many occasions. Now Joe Biden has won 306 electoral votes, with a 5 million vote advantage in the popular vote.

No joke there, just funny as hell.
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next