Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reed Adkins needs voted out
Can somebody, anybody please tell me how this clown can vote to make decisions for children? What a joke !!!
Can we get som context on what you’re referring to?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spud6's post:
  • Hound05
I googled the name came up superintendent for pike county
Sounds like he's got more beef than a hazard brothel house on nickel night with this fellar
[-] The following 1 user Likes Oledad92's post:
  • Deuce8
(10-20-2020, 09:13 PM)Oledad92 Wrote: I googled the name came up superintendent for pike county
Sounds like he's got more beef than a hazard brothel house on nickel night with this fellar
Yeah, I know who he is. Just wondering what he did To piss buddy off
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Any word on the Belfry, Pike Central game this Friday
According to reports, if Pike County remains orange through the report on Thursday, then the county teams will have the opportnity to play.
(10-20-2020, 11:14 PM)bucslover68 Wrote: According to reports, if Pike County remains orange through the report on Thursday, then the county teams will have the opportnity to play.
Was it just one day that Pike County was in the red?
#BBFL
I’m sure reed and the coronabros will shut it down !!!!
(10-20-2020, 11:21 PM)Spud6 Wrote:
(10-20-2020, 11:14 PM)bucslover68 Wrote: According to reports, if Pike County remains orange through the report on Thursday, then the county teams will have the opportnity to play.
Seems like it was for a couple of days.  Yesterday the number was 14 point something and today 18.8.  It has to stay under 25 to remain in orange.
(10-20-2020, 11:43 PM)bucslover68 Wrote:
(10-20-2020, 11:21 PM)Spud6 Wrote:
Seems like it was for a couple of days.  Yesterday the number was 14 point something and today 18.8.  It has to stay under 25 to remain in orange.
They went to red status on Thursday with a 25.9 number and they were orange on Friday with a 24.9 number. Pike County has been orange ever since Thursday.
Have the teams in Pike County been allowed to even practice during this time to prepare for upcoming games?
(10-21-2020, 08:26 AM)Westside Wrote: Have the teams in Pike County been allowed to even practice during this time to prepare for upcoming games?
Yes
[-] The following 1 user Likes bucslover68's post:
  • Westside