Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Campbell Co 14 Pikeville 8
This was a upset in my opinion!

Pikeville offense wasn’t no existent
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Is this final?
(10-02-2020, 09:20 PM)Spud6 Wrote: This was a upset in my opinion!

It’s not an upset in my opinion. Campbell Co is a big school, traditionally competitive, and Pikeville is a young team. They’ve had two really impressive wins in a row, and young teams tend to lax in those circumstances.

Idk any details of the game, but it definitely isn’t a loss that should cause Pikeville fans concern. Campbell Co. is always competitive in their district and it’s a tough, tough district in NKY where some good football is played.
[-] The following 2 users Like BoondockSaint's post:
  • BobcatForever, Gus McCrae
I agree with upset.
Campbell Co. is a good football team in NKY that has an enrollment of nearly 2000 kids.

I’m waiting for Pikeville alum that follow KY HS football to tell me this is an upset, because if they do I’m gonna laugh in their face.

This team one continually smoke most Lexington schools on a yearly basis. Just because there aren’t many NKY posters on here some may say it’s an upset. I guarantee Coach Mac doesn’t think so and I’d be even more willing to bet he was extremely glad to get this game in for a lot of reasons. Pikeville will not see a team this good in 1A, period.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BoondockSaint's post:
  • Oledad92
Huge upset. Paintsville now 1A to lose.
[-] The following 2 users Like jetpilot's post:
  • BobcatForever, BoondockSaint
Team will continually smoke most Lexington schools. ?‍♂️

Sandbagger lol

Somebody has to show me how to quote from an iPhone or I’m going to lose it.
Back to back long bus has to mean something. Pikeville will be just fine. Sleep well
(10-02-2020, 09:26 PM)No cuppett777 Wrote:
(10-02-2020, 09:20 PM)Spud6 Wrote: This was a upset in my opinion!

It wasn’t but that really isn’t a slight man, I promise ya.
I tried to watch this game, but the feed was in and out and eventually it went completely out.

Campbell County was able to match Pikeville's size and speed, which is something no one else in 1A can do. The Camels played fundamental football with few mistakes and obviously had a great game plan for defending Pikeville's offense.

I credit coach McNamee for scheduling up and playing teams that will challenge his boys for a full 48 minutes. Helps these boys get better and that only helps the team get better.

Congrats Camels!
[-] The following 1 user Likes BlackcatAlum's post:
  • BoondockSaint
Schedule you another pansy PIKEVILLE.
Paintsville would have throttled Campbell Co. I'm assuming Wright didn't play and is gone for the year since nobody is saying any different. Don't want to hear about bus rides Pikeville lost to a bad N KY team party over and I'm a huge Pikeville fan.
Did they lock up Lockhart?
I'm surprised by the outcome but kudos to Campbell County....I figured Pikeville would win by about 2 scores.

Pikeville is very young and were without Wright and Collins tonight and that had to hurt them but a loss or two may not be the worst thing to happen to this young team. I'm just hoping Wright isn't done for the season but heal up young gun because a healthy Wright and Birchfield in the same backfield in 21 and 22 would be fun to watch.

Come November and December the Panthers will be ready and if anyone in Class A is gonna knock them off in the playoffs they better do it this season.
[-] The following 1 user Likes PHSFAN's post:
  • Oledad92
Happy for CCHS even though they dropped the NCC game to play Pikeville. Nice job Camels! Pikeville didn’t see that coming....
(10-02-2020, 09:47 PM)Warriorhawk17 Wrote: Schedule you another pansy PIKEVILLE.

I mean if you’re gonna troll, at least make it worth while with something you say.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
[-] The following 2 users Like Spud6's post:
  • Gus McCrae, PHS DYNASTY
Shocking score. Usually 6A over 1A isn’t a upset but Pikeville isn’t a typical 1A school. This is a huge upset IMO.
(10-02-2020, 09:57 PM)Spud6 Wrote:
(10-02-2020, 09:47 PM)Warriorhawk17 Wrote: Schedule you another pansy PIKEVILLE.

I mean if you’re gonna troll, at least make it worth while with something you say.

LoL I just cant find it in me to troll a ER or Pike Central fan.
  • Spud6
Hey Warriorhawk we can't schedule Belfry every week
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • PHS DYNASTY
(10-02-2020, 09:55 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Paintsville would have throttled Campbell Co. I'm assuming Wright didn't play and is gone for the year since nobody is saying any different. Don't want to hear about bus rides Pikeville lost to a bad N KY team party over and I'm a huge Pikeville fan.
Yep. That's what is reported jp. Collins was out with an injury, Alex rogers was out with the same, Logan Reed out with an injury. No excuses, just hope these young men heal up in time for the playoffs. Looks like Carson wright is done for the season. Just hope to see both he and Blake Blake Birchfield in the same backfield next year. #22 Isaac Coleman is going to be an improved RB as the season progresses. He's got some touches last few games and looked pretty good.
Aye panthers! Listen boys, & I know you're reading. For any team to have to go wondering outside the southeast of ky in regular season just to find a challenge and accept it and only lose by 6 to a high profile team up north is nothing to hang your heads down for. Its 6 points. Build off of it. Mountain football rules best two out of three ;) I'll take these panthers over any team up north. & if pikeville is so pansy warrierhawk17 I'm sure it would have been a blowout. So read my avatar and have yourself a nice night. Congrats on the win.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Oledad92's post:
  • PHS DYNASTY
(10-02-2020, 10:15 PM)PHS DYNASTY Wrote:
(10-02-2020, 09:55 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Paintsville would have throttled Campbell Co. I'm assuming Wright didn't play and is gone for the year since nobody is saying any different. Don't want to hear about bus rides Pikeville lost to a bad N KY team party over and I'm a huge Pikeville fan.
Yep. That's what is reported jp. Collins was out with an injury, Alex rogers was out with the same, Logan Reed out with an injury. No excuses, just hope these young men heal up in time for the playoffs. Looks like Carson wright is done for the season. Just hope to see both he and Blake Blake Birchfield in the same backfield next year. #22 Isaac Coleman is going to be an improved RB as the season progresses. He's got some touches last few games and looked pretty good.
are you saying counting carson wright there were 4 starters tonight not playing for pikeville?wow
(10-02-2020, 11:17 PM)ethand Wrote:
are you saying counting carson wright there were 4 starters tonight not playing for pikeville?wow

I believe they were without 4 starters...losing Wright really hurts, he may have been the best RB in Class A as a sophomore...injuries are part of the game though and every team has to deal with them at one point or another.
  • PHS DYNASTY
Pikeville is verrrry young and I actually thought they were on the verge of winning 4 titles in a row. Looking bad for this year but it's not over yet. These guys will win a ton of games going forward. Hope guys who are hurt get better soon!!! Better days ahead!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • PHS DYNASTY
(10-02-2020, 11:17 PM)ethand Wrote:
Yes. And the effect of that many starters sidelined will be felt by any class A team. Jmo.

(10-02-2020, 11:42 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Pikeville is verrrry young and I actually thought they were on the verge of winning 4 titles in a row. Looking bad for this year but it's not over yet. These guys will win a ton of games going forward. Hope guys who are hurt get better soon!!! Better days ahead!!!
It's not over yet my friend. I fully expect to see them at Kroger once again. A loss is tough but hopefully this young team will learn from it and will be better for it in the long run.
The main thing is rest & rehabilitation. Coming from a past perry/hazard fan alumn. There's not too many teams in the state that can compete with you at full health aside from Johnson lol but yeah things happen its not the end of the world. streaks end it happens. Be selfish take this as a lesson and CONTINUE GETTING BETTER everyday. You will be surprised how Much a 10 minute jog or lift pays off for you young guys between games. You just gotta want it. And anyone considering this an upset I got two words for ya.....
[-] The following 1 user Likes Oledad92's post:
  • PHS DYNASTY
This post game analysis is so confusing. Did all of you stop at Solid Platinum on the way home?
They could still win 4 in a row, Paintsville is better than Pikeville right now but the teams will be pretty even I'm betting come November and December.

2021 and 2022 will be similar to 2019 in regard to Pikeville being on a different level than the rest of Class A.
No, just hate losing, although losing a couple hundred at Solid Platinum isn't that horrible...
[-] The following 2 users Like jetpilot's post:
  • BoondockSaint, IntheZone