Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexington Christian Academy is loaded
LCA has so much talent coming back this year. Only thing stopping them is themselves. With the likes of Xavier brown, will Vernon, mason moore, Mattie Lebryk, anthony Johns, Neal Dickey, Tyler morris and many other talented studs they are my pick to win it all. Wish my sayre Spartans had this much talent lol
Who will start at QB for the Eagles?
Coach Charles is a great guy, I've known him since I was in kindergarten and I will definitely be pulling for the Eagles to win 2A.
Arguably the 2 best teams in 2A are in the same district. Thats a bummer.
Somerset vs LCA will be the best game in 2A!
When you go back the last 3 games vs these two, it has been some of the best highschool football I've seen. 2 years ago LCA loses by less then a TD and has 4 plays to score on the goal line to win it in the 3rd round of the playoffs. Last year, regular season LCA wins the game by 1 and in the playoffs Somerset wins by 2.
I love the way Coach Charles and his staff has been building this program.

Not afraid to take on challenges and risk some losses for the sake of being a better team.

I also love the scheming they do. Not necessarily a program littered with physical monsters, but that LCA staff does a great job scheming to maximize their talent and putting them in positions to make plays.
WestCarterComet Wrote:Somerset vs LCA will be the best game in 2A!

I agree with you 100%. I think we see LCA and Beechwood championship game.

Or this could be a rematch
Oleballcoach Wrote:I agree with you 100%. I think we see LCA and Beechwood championship game.

Or this could be a rematch

The 2A title game will be District 4 winner vs Beechwood
LCA has one of the best staffs in the state and some slept on athletes
PHSFarmersMarket Wrote:LCA has one of the best staffs in the state and some slept on athletes

Coach Charles is not only a great coach but a great human being. Class act.
I hope Mayfield gets to play LCA this fall. Still got a score to try and settle from 2009! I think it would be a great game. Doesn't LCA return the vast majority of their 2019 starters?
(08-28-2020, 12:38 PM)SImpleplan Wrote: I hope Mayfield gets to play LCA this fall. Still got a score to try and settle from 2009! I think it would be a great game. Doesn't LCA return the vast majority of their 2019 starters?
LCA only loses 6 seniors, 3 playing a huge role however. Their starting QB to Georgetown College, one of states leading receivers to Eastern Illinois, and 2nd leading tackler to Murray State. I think they have athletes who can help fill those shoes.