•  Previous
  • 15(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
National Emergency
Cardfan1 Wrote:The disaster of leadership is already here. Good thing for Biden, or whoever (could be a Clinton--Obama ticket if Biden bows out ) the bar is pretty low.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Tru...llegations

Wikipedia says 23...Idk...seems like when you get past 20 who's counting?Confusednicker:

I never changed what I said. The federal govt. should come to the aid no matter what, but if you want to argue Constitutionality of defending this nation there is certainly a case for action since our President says this virus could be a mistake or an intentional act by China.

Assuming again :dontthink .

Who's saying we should go to war? But if war is on the horizon several folks will have bone spurs. :eyeroll:

You can say what you want, the Dems dredged up Blasey-Ford to come at Kavanaugh and Deborah Gibson to come at Roy Moore. Then in his case for the last coffin nail, they brought in 'voters' from parts unknown to freely vote without benefit of voter ID. But only after first having tried the same ploy with Trump, which failed. Meanwhile people like you continue to insist that bused in protestors and paid off accusers are the salt of the earth. All I can say is go for it and let history unfold.

You DID change what you said. And again, the federal government according to the constitution does not double as guarantor of any US rainy day fund. But according to you we should go even further down that road of ruin because the people have been wronged here and deserve settlements-- I guess. Which BTW since the only way government has to get money is through taxation, such settlements could only come from their own pockets. You have just combined and defined perfectly two concepts in one fell swoop, congratulations. Disjointed and Keynesian economics.

Either way, the national defense has nada to do with handing out money. And thanks to your mummified mommy Nancy, we know where this is all headed anyway. Guaranteed national paychecks, for doing nothing. "When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the Republic." --- Benjamin Franklin

And we all know which way your vote will go.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:You can say what you want, the Dems dredged up Blasey-Ford to come at Kavanaugh and Deborah Gibson to come at Roy Moore. Then in his case for the last coffin nail, they brought in 'voters' from parts unknown to freely vote without benefit of voter ID. But only after first having tried the same ploy with Trump, which failed. Meanwhile people like you continue to insist that bused in protestors and paid off accusers are the salt of the earth. All I can say is go for it and let history unfold.

You DID change what you said. And again, the federal government according to the constitution does not double as guarantor of any US rainy day fund. But according to you we should go even further down that road of ruin because the people have been wronged here and deserve settlements-- I guess. Which BTW since the only way government has to get money is through taxation, such settlements could only come from their own pockets. You have just combined and defined perfectly two concepts in one fell swoop, congratulations. Disjointed and Keynesian economics.

Either way, the national defense has nada to do with handing out money. And thanks to your mummified mommy Nancy, we know where this is all headed anyway. Guaranteed national paychecks, for doing nothing. "When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the Republic." --- Benjamin Franklin

And we all know which way your vote will go.

So Democrats have drummed up all sexual assault accusers of Republicans? OK. :yawn:
I guess those who came out against Democrats exposed the assault out of their own volition.

I assume you're going to tell me that Republicans don't bus in protesters too?

Confusednicker:

At some point I said the federal government shouldn't aid states? When?

Everything is opening back up, so no living wage needed.

Oh goodness, you've trotted out fake Ben Franklin quote. I will take the high road. :Thumbs:
Cardfan1 Wrote:So Democrats have drummed up all sexual assault accusers of Republicans? OK. :yawn:
I guess those who came out against Democrats exposed the assault out of their own volition.

I assume you're going to tell me that Republicans don't bus in protesters too?

Confusednicker:

At some point I said the federal government shouldn't aid states? When?

Everything is opening back up, so no living wage needed.

Oh goodness, you've trotted out fake Ben Franklin quote. I will take the high road. :Thumbs:

Republicans do not bus in protestors.

From where I stand you couldn't identify where you slept last, much less figure out how to get on the high road.

"House Speaker Nancy Pelosi suggested a government-gaurenteed income as a solution to some economic woes brought on by the coronavirus pandemic. Pelosi called the trillions of dollars in coronavirus relief spending Congress has agreed to is "stimulus." The Speaker said unemployment insurance and food stamps are examples of "stimulus" provided by federal spending.

"Others have suggested a minimum income for -- guaranteed income for people. Is that worthy of attention now? Perhaps so,"
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/...ssion.html
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Republicans do not bus in protestors.

From where I stand you couldn't identify where you slept last, much less figure out how to get on the high road.

"House Speaker Nancy Pelosi suggested a government-gaurenteed income as a solution to some economic woes brought on by the coronavirus pandemic. Pelosi called the trillions of dollars in coronavirus relief spending Congress has agreed to is "stimulus." The Speaker said unemployment insurance and food stamps are examples of "stimulus" provided by federal spending.

"Others have suggested a minimum income for -- guaranteed income for people. Is that worthy of attention now? Perhaps so,"
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/...ssion.html

You believe all those "lockdown protesters" are real? :please:
I will qualify my statement though. Those may not be Republicans; my money is on far right conservative paid crisis actors.

Confusednicker:
I found it today, and I'm going to stay on it.

As I said, things are opening back up and everything is fine:Shaking:, so no stimulus needed for individuals.

We are headed to 100k+ American deaths by the end of the month. Opening back up will increase cases and deaths exponentially. Johns Hopkins U projects 3000 deaths per day by early June. I guess it's just the new normal.
Cardfan1 Wrote:You believe all those "lockdown protesters" are real? :please:
I will qualify my statement though. Those may not be Republicans; my money is on far right conservative paid crisis actors.

Confusednicker:
I found it today, and I'm going to stay on it.

As I said, things are opening back up and everything is fine:Shaking:, so no stimulus needed for individuals.

We are headed to 100k+ American deaths by the end of the month. Opening back up will increase cases and deaths exponentially. Johns Hopkins U projects 3000 deaths per day by early June. I guess it's just the new normal.

Yes emphatically, I do. If the rabid media got the first whiff that Republicans loaded up a mini-van, much less a bus or fleets of buses ala the Dem modus operandi, there'd be enough fanfare made about it to eclipse the fall of the Berlin Wall. Dems rented buses (over and over again) and planted trained protestors to take the lead in those 'protests' and fed them lunch most of the time-- at every event from Occupy Main Street to Ferguson, to Boston to Los Angeles, to Charlotte, to DJT political rallies. That fact alone should warrant an investigation. But why would you bother to 'quality' something I have already categorized as being unworthy to mix with fertilizer?

Oh of course you found it today. Every bright morning in La-La Land begins with another trip down the yellow brick road. Not to mention the daily requisite refresher on munchkin talking points.

Whether you say everything is fine or not, bears no faint relevance to my statement about Nancy's plan for 'guaranteed income,' another liberal idiocy which hails it's birth back to the Obama administration. Not that she's by any means a shoo-in to retain the gavel, but the second Nancy brought it to the floor don't try and act like you wouldn't be all-in when we saw you become a Biden supporter complete with talking points in the blink of an eye.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Quote Tweet

CNN Politics
@CNNPolitics
· 4h
The price of reopening the economy: tens of thousands of American lives | Analysis https://cnn.it/2W4S191
Jesse Kelly
@JesseKellyDC
·
4h
<whispers> There’s a reason the entire American media complex wants the country to stay shut down. And if you think it’s because they care about lives, you’re a moron.

Brit Hume
@brithume
·
41m
Do as I say, not as I do. The man is the father of the lockdown panic, as the author of the Imperial College model projection that was wildly off base, but made a huge impact.
Exclusive: Government scientist Neil Ferguson resigns after breaking lockdown rules to meet his...
Prof Ferguson allowed the woman to visit him at home during the lockdown while lecturing the public on the need for strict social distancing
telegraph.co.uk
TheRealThing Wrote:Yes emphatically, I do. If the rabid media got the first whiff that Republicans loaded up a mini-van, much less a bus or fleets of buses ala the Dem modus operandi, there'd be enough fanfare made about it to eclipse the fall of the Berlin Wall. Dems rented buses (over and over again) and planted trained protestors to take the lead in those 'protests' and fed them lunch most of the time-- at every event from Occupy Main Street to Ferguson, to Boston to Los Angeles, to Charlotte, to DJT political rallies. That fact alone should warrant an investigation. But why would you bother to 'quality' something I have already categorized as being unworthy to mix with fertilizer?

Oh of course you found it today. Every bright morning in La-La Land begins with another trip down the yellow brick road. Not to mention the daily requisite refresher on munchkin talking points.

Whether you say everything is fine or not, bears no faint relevance to my statement about Nancy's plan for 'guaranteed income,' another liberal idiocy which hails it's birth back to the Obama administration. Not that she's by any means a shoo-in to retain the gavel, but the second Nancy brought it to the floor don't try and act like you wouldn't be all-in when we saw you become a Biden supporter complete with talking points in the blink of an eye.

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.
Both sides pay and load up buses.

Let's see if we can get on topic.

Trump already bungled the first sortie of the CV response by denying and not preparing the country. The second sortie he created a capable task force that developed reasonable guidelines, but then he snatched the mic from them and started doling out quack advice and punching down at the press. (Since we like baseball metaphors, he hit a double and then got caught in a rundown headed to third.)

So here we are.

After moving the goalposts three or 4 times in the past two weeks, the president says we could hit 90k deaths total; he will be moving them again, because we may pass that next week.

Deaths and cases are close to doubling in the past 15 days, and Trump says we need to get this country open, so Governors are listening and opening the doors in lockstep. Trump is cheering on the states that aren't heeding the advice of his own administration while jeering the Governor's that follow the guidelines.

I don't expect anyone on here to admit it, but DJT will have to own the failure of reopening too soon. The nature of this emergency is only getting worse, and we are steamrolling toward the numbers that have been scoffed at on this thread. When cases grow exponentially and deaths follow, the economy will not recover when your only plan is open and lie about how prepared we are.
Cardfan1 Wrote:Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

Let's see if we can get on topic.

Trump already bungled the first sortie of the CV response by denying and not preparing the country. The second sortie he created a capable task force that developed reasonable guidelines, but then he snatched the mic from them and started doling out quack advice and punching down at the press. (Since we like baseball metaphors, he hit a double and then got caught in a rundown headed to third.)

So here we are.

After moving the goalposts three or 4 times in the past two weeks, the president says we could hit 90k deaths total; he will be moving them again, because we may pass that next week.

Deaths and cases are close to doubling in the past 15 days, and Trump says we need to get this country open, so Governors are listening and opening the doors in lockstep. Trump is cheering on the states that aren't heeding the advice of his own administration while jeering the Governor's that follow the guidelines.

I don't expect anyone on here to admit it, but DJT will have to own the failure of reopening too soon. The nature of this emergency is only getting worse, and we are steamrolling toward the numbers that have been scoffed at on this thread. When cases grow exponentially and deaths follow, the economy will not recover when your only plan is open and lie about how prepared we are.

Hoda and Jenna not on this morning or what? Time for 'Days of Our Lives' will be here before you know it. :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Catt ™
@catt2
·
28m
Always remember ...

After your coffee, when you take your morning dump - flush it quickly before the CDC counts it as a coronavirus death.

TongueirateSho
TheRealThing Wrote:Hoda and Jenna not on this morning or what? Time for 'Days of Our Lives' will be here before you know it. :biggrin:

:yawn:

:zzz:
Cardfan1 Wrote:Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

You can try and revise all the history you want, you're not going to twist what I say.

I said; Democrats routinely pay professional protestors to take the lead in what the fake news frame as spontaneous protests. Of course they are not spontaneous, they are rather, carefully planned and staged and overseen by Dem operatives. Who then work carefully with the media to properly characterize and channel the so-called ire of the people, as they believe best represents the DNC agenda du jour. I listed some but not all of the protests that occurred under the auspices of the Obama administration. ALL of them, put on shams just like the #MeTooMovement.

You remember #MeToo and the Brett Kavanaugh travesty, right?

To that end, You can't bring one smidgen of evidence to support the lie you posted and I quoted above.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:You can try and revise all the history you want, you're not going to twist what I say.

I said; Democrats routinely pay professional protestors to take the lead in what the fake news frame as spontaneous protests. Of course they are not spontaneous, they are rather, carefully planned and staged and overseen by Dem operatives. Who then work carefully with the media to properly characterize and channel the so-called ire of the people, as they believe best represents the DNC agenda du jour. I listed some but not all of the protests that occurred under the auspices of the Obama administration. ALL of them, put on shams just like the #MeTooMovement.

You remember #MeToo and the Brett Kavanaugh travesty, right?

To that end, You can't bring one smidgen of evidence to support the lie you posted and I quoted above.

Come on, man...you can’t prove those were fake other than those people climbing off a bus. I believe there are Liberal organizations that motivate and pay crisis actors.
I believe at least 25-50% of the folks marching to “liberate states” are conservative crisis actors.

These liberators are way more dangerous than occupy or metoo protestors.
Cardfan1 Wrote:Come on, man...you can’t prove those were fake other than those people climbing off a bus. I believe there are Liberal organizations that motivate and pay crisis actors.
I believe at least 25-50% of the folks marching to “liberate states” are conservative crisis actors.
[SIZE="3"]
These liberators are way more dangerous than occupy or metoo protestors[/SIZE]

I can prove Dems bus in paid protestors, I can prove those paid protestors led the protests, and I can prove Dems rented those buses and provided lunches. I didn't say any of that was with taxpayer dollars, but I can say it came from Dem boosters such as George Soros. But if proof meant the first thing to you, you'd be voting Republican.

You said Republicans do the same thing and I say that you lied, and you can't prove your claim.

As to the lockdown protestors, I haven't heard about any property damage, or arsons, or booze stores getting trashed and looted. Got anything by way of proof to cite to back up your dangerous claim?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Jesse Kelly
@JesseKellyDC
·
2h
Oh they have an exit plan. They’ll be calling for these lockdowns to end right about the time they clean the spittle off Joe Biden’s chin before they wheel him out to be sworn in as President.
Quote Tweet

Dan Bongino
@dbongino
· 2h
The liberal “lock it down crowd” are a bunch of frauds. They have NO viable exit plan and many of these fools have work-from-home jobs. They’re not sacrificing a damn thing by demanding you sit home and get laid off. They don’t give a damn if you lose your home or your job. #FACT
Julie Kelly
@julie_kelly2
·
3h
Let’s say it again: Everything we’ve been told to do has been wrong.
Quote Tweet

Karol Markowicz
@karol
· 4h
66% of new Coronavirus hospitalizations in NY are people who are staying home. There's something very wrong here. https://nydailynews.com/coronavirus/ny-c...rtbeat-flt

Dan Bongino
@dbongino
·
17m
These past few weeks are exhibit one as to why you should ALWAYS be suspicious of government. Placing your trust in government is absolutely guaranteed to burn you, & now you’re seeing it play out in live time. Government will NEVER, EVER, be your friend, & don’t ever forget it.

Brit Hume
@brithume
·
51m
A leading medical facility.
Quote Tweet

Alex Berenson
@AlexBerenson
· 53m
Dr. Steven Shapiro - chief medical officer of Pennsylvania’s huge and powerful @upmc medical system - calls for an end to lockdowns. At the peak, 110 of UPMC’s 5500 hospital beds were #Covid patients. “What we cannot do is extended social isolation.” https://inside.upmc.com/shapiro-economy-roundtable/
TheRealThing Wrote:I can prove Dems bus in paid protestors, I can prove those paid protestors led the protests, and I can prove Dems rented those buses and provided lunches. I didn't say any of that was with taxpayer dollars, but I can say it came from Dem boosters such as George Soros. But if proof meant the first thing to you, you'd be voting Republican.

You said Republicans do the same thing and I say that you lied, and you can't prove your claim.

As to the lockdown protestors, I haven't heard about any property damage, or arsons, or booze stores getting trashed and looted. Got anything by way of proof to cite to back up your dangerous claim?

Lied?:please:
I modified my statement to conservative groups and liberal groups. I don't think the DNC or RNC are paying either of these groups.

I speculated just as you did. You don't have George Soros' bank records.

Still sailing on the river of denial.

Not social distancing, screaming, foaming, and spitting:
they are potentially spreading the virus.
Cardfan1 Wrote:Lied?:please:
I modified my statement to conservative groups and liberal groups. I don't think the DNC or RNC are paying either of these groups.

I speculated just as you did. You don't have George Soros' bank records.

Still sailing on the river of denial.

Not social distancing, screaming, foaming, and spitting:
they are potentially spreading the virus.

Dems have the market cornered where it comes to staging and appearances. Politicizing everything from paid protestors and sponsored riots, to media out rounding up a bunch of hospital workers and getting them to form a line outside of a CV testing tent as if trying to be tested, which of course was so they could LIE on TV, and say the workers themselves were being overrun with CV. Dem handlers bused in a bunch of bozos to protest Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation hearing-- I could go on all day.

Both sides don't 'do it', as you try to say. And again let me be clear, when you say they do, you're either lying or you're putty in the hands of Tom Perez. I already said which I favor, but either way I am happy to be your polar opposite.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Dems have the market cornered where it comes to staging and appearances. Politicizing everything from paid protestors and sponsored riots, to media out rounding up a bunch of hospital workers and getting them to form a line outside of a CV testing tent as if trying to be tested, which of course was so they could LIE on TV, and say the workers themselves were being overrun with CV. Dem handlers bused in a bunch of bozos to protest Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation hearing-- I could go on all day.

Both sides don't 'do it', as you try to say. And again let me be clear, when you say they do, you're either lying or you're putty in the hands of Tom Perez. I already said which I favor, but either way I am happy to be your polar opposite.

:hilarious:
So Operation Gridlock was not hosted by the Michigan Conservative Coalition and the Michigan Freedom Fund both backed by wealthy right-wing donors like the DeVos family? Or the ReOpen Virginia rally wasn't hatched by Tea Party groups that organized the gun rights protests earlier this year.

Just two examples.
Confusednicker:
Cardfan1 Wrote::hilarious:
So Operation Gridlock was not hosted by the Michigan Conservative Coalition and the Michigan Freedom Fund both backed by wealthy right-wing donors like the DeVos family? Or the ReOpen Virginia rally wasn't hatched by Tea Party groups that organized the gun rights protests earlier this year.

Just two examples.
Confusednicker:

Fine, now give me one example each of arson, or looting, or assault, or destruction of public property.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Fine, now give me one example each of arson, or looting, or assault, or destruction of public property.

I never said they did that. I said their frothing and screaming and lack of social distancing will spread the virus, and could kill people.

But setting Starbucks on fire is worse.:flame:
Cardfan1 Wrote::hilarious:

Just two examples.
Confusednicker:
What's missing from your alleged examples is any evidence that the participants in those rallies were paid for their participation and provided free transportation to the events.
Cardfan1 Wrote:I never said they did that. I said their frothing and screaming and lack of social distancing will spread the virus, and could kill people.

But setting Starbucks on fire is worse.:flame:

I'll just go ahead and take my cues on CV guidelines form a doctor if it's all the same to you. On the one hand you exhibit slobbering hysteria over all this, while on the other you deny absolutely everything except leftist talking points.

You did say 'they did that,' in fact what you said was "both sides do it." They don't, only one does it and that one, is Dems. And as I knew would be the case and Hoot already pointed this out. But it would be stupid to say there's anything wrong or subversive about 'real' peaceful protests such as those put on and organized by the Tea Party and other conservative groups.

As I said, they didn't bus in paid protestors to wreak havoc on person and property. Further, you still and won't ever be able to cite so much as one example, *that's why I set the bar on the floor BTW) and FWIW-- what follows is the actual wording on my challenge. "of arson or looting, or assault, or destruction of public property." Not even one out of control protestor for the right did anything that would come near to that. But that didn't stop you from trying to stage a little fake victory lap yourself now did it?

Fake much? I don't know where you dredged up that blather you came up with for a response.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sean Davis Retweeted
Ryan Saavedra
@RealSaavedra
·
2h
Population:

Florida: 21,500,000
New York: 19,500,000

Coronavirus cases:

FL: 38,828
NY: 337,421

Coronavirus deaths:

FL: 1,600
NY: 26,365

The mainstream media works for the Democrat Party and they are evil
Quote Tweet

Ben Shapiro
@benshapiro
· 2h
If you doubt the power of the press, recognize that Gov. Ron DeSantis handled covid-19 in Florida in excellent fashion, while Gov. Andrew Cuomo handled it nearly as badly as humanly possible, yet DeSantis has dropped in polls and Cuomo is at the height of popularity.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:What's missing from your alleged examples is any evidence that the participants in those rallies were paid for their participation and provided free transportation to the events.

Confusednicker:

Coronavirus has closed bus services, so these folks had to load up in RVs, trucks, and cars.

I will speculate they were given gas cards and signs.
TheRealThing Wrote:I'll just go ahead and take my cues on CV guidelines form a doctor if it's all the same to you. On the one hand you exhibit slobbering hysteria over all this, while on the other you deny absolutely everything except leftist talking points.

You did say 'they did that,' in fact what you said was "both sides do it." They don't, only one does it and that one, is Dems. And as I knew would be the case and Hoot already pointed this out. But it would be stupid to say there's anything wrong or subversive about 'real' peaceful protests such as those put on and organized by the Tea Party and other conservative groups.

As I said, they didn't bus in paid protestors to wreak havoc on person and property. Further, you still and won't ever be able to cite so much as one example, *that's why I set the bar on the floor BTW) and FWIW-- what follows is the actual wording on my challenge. "of arson or looting, or assault, or destruction of public property." Not even one out of control protestor for the right did anything that would come near to that. But that didn't stop you from trying to stage a little fake victory lap yourself now did it?

Fake much? I don't know where you dredged up that blather you came up with for a response.

These liberators are way more dangerous than occupy or metoo protestors.

My words post #433. Spreading the virus to thousands is more dangerous. Period.

In your challenge, are we talking just these liberate protesters or right wing protesters in general?

Don't you get tired of losing. Just admit the fringe right wing folks are just as nuts as the fringe left wing folks. Both sides have idiots.
Cardfan1 Wrote:These liberators are way more dangerous than occupy or metoo protestors.

My words post #433. Spreading the virus to thousands is more dangerous. Period.

In your challenge, are we talking just these liberate protesters or right wing protesters in general?

Don't you get tired of losing. Just admit the fringe right wing folks are just as nuts as the fringe left wing folks. Both sides have idiots.

You have yet to win the first debate point. A third grader could go on here and see that I asked if you could name so much as one example of a right wing protestor committing arson or looting, or assault, or destruction of public property. So let me repeat this once more. YOU CAN'T. So in your case, the only options are migrate to the light, or lie.

Both sides do not 'do it,' and there are such things as right and wrong. The left (and you) are wrong. But more to the point the argument as I have already qualified isn't about politics. But just like in the movie "The Matrix" the left uses politics as it's alter reality or matrix, to propagate secular humanism. In the movie after Neo (Keanu Reeves) had been 'awoken' and was sitting there speaking with Morpheus, he gets quite a shock when looking out upon the real world Morpheus says, "welcome to the desert of the real."

Here is the real of all this. As I said, the present day conflict is about the deniers of God, doing wrong. Versus the people of God holding forth the truth. You have to decide what you're going to believe, but in the end the truth will not have varied in the smallest degree.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:You have yet to win the first debate point. A third grader could go on here and see that I asked if you could name so much as one example of a right wing protestor committing arson or looting, or assault, or destruction of public property. So let me repeat this once more. YOU CAN'T. So in your case, the only options are migrate to the light, or lie.

Both sides do not 'do it,' and there are such things as right and wrong. The left (and you) are wrong. But more to the point the argument as I have already qualified isn't about politics. But just like in the movie "The Matrix" the left uses politics as it's alter reality or matrix, to propagate secular humanism. In the movie after Neo (Keanu Reeves) had been 'awoken' and was sitting there speaking with Morpheus, he gets quite a shock when looking out upon the real world Morpheus says, "welcome to the desert of the real."

Here is the real of all this. As I said, the present day conflict is about the deniers of God, doing wrong. Versus the people of God holding forth the truth. You have to decide what you're going to believe, but in the end the truth will not have varied in the smallest degree.

This is comedy.

YOU:
I can prove Dems bus in paid protestors, I can prove those paid protestors led the protests, and I can prove Dems rented those buses and provided lunches. I didn't say any of that was with taxpayer dollars, but I can say it came from Dem boosters such as George Soros. But if proof meant the first thing to you, you'd be voting Republican.

ME:

Win number 1.Confusedhh:

YOU:
I asked if you could name so much as one example of a right wing protestor committing arson or looting, or assault, or destruction of public property.

James Alex Fields.

:1:
  •  Previous
  • 15(current)
  • Next