Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WYMT Sports Overtime highlights 1998-2005
Hello mountain sports family! I hope all of you are doing as well as can be expected. I just wanted to let you know I have been posting full highlights on my facebook page (via YouTube) from mountain football games which appeared on WYMT from 1998-2005.

The games are not in any order and are somewhat sporadic, but these are the full set of highlights we kept back then. Some range from three minutes to 15 minutes. It's not just what hit the air.

That was a special time for me way back when I hope you will share the links you find with your friends and families.

I sure miss Friday nights in the mountains and let's hope we get to enjoy football again real soon.

God Bless all of you!

Brian Milam
We have noticed and were literally giving you props in the Classic Highlights thread!

Thanks for doing this... they are fantastic videos.

Also never doubt the impact you had on creating excitement for EKY sports during your time at WYMT. Truly one of the best to do it in Kentucky.
I appreciate it, but the kids (they will always be kids to me) did all of the work and we were there to catch it for posterity sake. Thank you for your kind words.
Mr. Baseball.... Sports OT used an intro song by a group called (if memory serves me correctly) Lifeblind.

Do you know where we can get our hands that song?
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Thank you so much! I've been enjoying the old videos and wanted to give you props on youtube. I especially enjoyed the 2004 final game at Vipperman. I was there as a kid and it brought back great memories.
We used so many different styles of music back then. I'm sorry, but I would have no idea where to find it or how to search for that music.
What abt 2009?
I can't give you any info on music from Sports Overtime. Sorry man.
Loved the 1998 Belfry vs. Sheldon Clark game and the 2000 Apple Bowl.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Mr. Baseball Wrote:Hello mountain sports family! I hope all of you are doing as well as can be expected. I just wanted to let you know I have been posting full highlights on my facebook page (via YouTube) from mountain football games which appeared on WYMT from 1998-2005.

The games are not in any order and are somewhat sporadic, but these are the full set of highlights we kept back then. Some range from three minutes to 15 minutes. It's not just what hit the air.

That was a special time for me way back when I hope you will share the links you find with your friends and families.

I sure miss Friday nights in the mountains and let's hope we get to enjoy football again real soon.

God Bless all of you!

Brian Milam

I know it's probably hasn't been done, nor will it ever happen, but if there were a blooper reel from the years, I'd pay good money to see that.

Got the idea when looking at the 2000 Paintsville vs. Johnson Central game (link below) with multiple players falling on top of each other as they break through the hoop at 0:10, the camera man getting trucked at 1:43 [so long as he wasn't seriously hurt], etc.

We used to do blooper reels on occasion. We also have hidden away personal blooper reels which would have made us look dumber than what we are!Confusednicker: