•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
National Emergency
Hoot Gibson Wrote:The decision of how fellow Kentuckians choose to worship is not your's and it is not Beshear's to make. We are, or at least we were, a nation of (constitutional) laws and not one governed by a network of state and federal dictators. Millions of Americans shed blood to secure our God-given rights. Mental midget cowards who do not appreciate the sacrifices that great generations who preceded them made and are willing to surrender those rights do not deserve to live in this nation.

Actually it would be since the very meeting endangers/infringes on the lives of others. Those same Americans died to protect those of us who don’t want our loved ones or ourselves infected to the selfish in this nation.

Only mental midgets would fall for your weak analogy and out of context quote from Ben Franklin. Seriously, Franklin was leading a movement of independence and a literal war with Britain that required people to stand up and fight. The cowards of that period stayed at home and allowed the courageous to fight for them. Today in our fight against the CV pandemic it’s the opposite. The courageous stay home and sacrifice while cowards live their lives selfishly whining about money and freedom.
Bob Seger Wrote:Just to remind you Hoot, you are trying to discuss logic with one of those know-it-all millennial morons, that don't know anything about anything.

Wanna bet he had to google who Ben Franklin was?

Probably the dude who needed a quote to support his weak argument.

FWIW, don’t look up Franklin’s feelings about this subject of Easter. You may be disappointed.
Bob Seger Wrote:Just to remind you Hoot, you are trying to discuss logic with one of those know-it-all millennial morons, that don't know anything about anything.

Wanna bet he had to google who Ben Franklin was?
Thanks, Bob, but Cardfan1 reminds me that the doesn't know anything about anything with each of his posts. Confusednicker:

If the term Know Nothing had not already been used to describe a 19th century political movement, it would be the perfect moniker for today's Democrat Party. The aspiring serfs that support would be dictators like Beshear and Cuomo are determined not to learn any lessons from history.
Cardfan1 Wrote:Actually it would be since the very meeting endangers/infringes on the lives of others. Those same Americans died to protect those of us who don’t want our loved ones or ourselves infected to the selfish in this nation.

Only mental midgets would fall for your weak analogy and out of context quote from Ben Franklin. Seriously, Franklin was leading a movement of independence and a literal war with Britain that required people to stand up and fight. The cowards of that period stayed at home and allowed the courageous to fight for them. Today in our fight against the CV pandemic it’s the opposite. The courageous stay home and sacrifice while cowards live their lives selfishly whining about money and freedom.
So, caring about freedom and advocating constitutional rights is nothing but selfish whining? You have absolutely no understanding of basic human rights. You are a poster boy for the greatest threat to this nation's future and that threat is willful ignorance. Put on your dunce hat and go sit in the corner, serf dude.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:So, caring about freedom and advocating constitutional rights is nothing but selfish whining? You have absolutely no understanding of basic human rights. You are a poster boy for the greatest threat to this nation's future and that threat is willful ignorance. Put on your dunce hat and go sit in the corner, serf dude.

Basic human rights life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Without the first (life) the liberty and pursuit of happiness are a bit moot.

Today at the church in Bullitt County two idiots from New Jersey drove in to worship. New Jersey is a hotspot. I’m pretty certain those churchgoers didn’t expect that. That adds a new more serious wrinkle.

Cut the histrionics. I’m no danger to democracy, but you’re attitude may endanger lives.

You know this government is not trying to hamper the first amendment. You cherry picked on Beshear’s order, but ignored Republican Governors who rightly arrested pastors.
Cardfan1 Wrote:Basic human rights life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Without the first (life) the liberty and pursuit of happiness are a bit moot.

Today at the church in Bullitt County two idiots from New Jersey drove in to worship. New Jersey is a hotspot. I’m pretty certain those churchgoers didn’t expect that. That adds a new more serious wrinkle.

Cut the histrionics. I’m no danger to democracy, but you’re attitude may endanger lives.

You know this government is not trying to hamper the first amendment. You cherry picked on Beshear’s order, but ignored Republican Governors who rightly arrested pastors.
Unlike you, I don't hesitate to condemn Republicans for taking unconstitutional actions. I chose to criticize Beshear because this is primarily a Kentucky forum and Beshear is the governor of Kentucky. Beshear's attempt to suspend Kentuckians' freedom of religion makes him a tyrant and he has plenty of company in both parties.

Donald Trumps' attack on Thomas Massey for attempting to force House members to record their votes on the $2 trillion bipartisan attempt to borrow money for buying votes was shameful, IMO. Anytime a Republican finds himself agreeing with John Kerry, he needs to immediately reassess his own position. However, President Trump understands that our economy is suffering damage every day that businesses are forced to remain closed. I suspect that those who have advocated forcing the closing of businesses, including President Trump, will eventually be found to have violated our basic constitutional protections.

People like you are a real threat to democracy because you fundamentally misunderstand the proper role and scope of government in the lives of individual human beings.

You may resume your anti-American rant, serf dude.
Cardfan1 Wrote:Basic human rights life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Without the first (life) the liberty and pursuit of happiness are a bit moot.

Well, if he's not trying to limit the first Amendment he's certainly willing to put his personal feelings up ahead of established law and operational state history.

He already loves to throw his executive authority around. And it's clear that he considers the past Administration's efforts to govern, barely worth the trouble it takes to reject same out of hand. I can tell you this, and you better hope you have some form of tax shelter established because his Administration has already warned Kentuckians to expect a painfully large budget shortfall at the end of this year. But I think you'll find when they combine the state pension funding shortfall (which is astronomic) with the coming budgetary shortfall, that you're going to be able to watch your toenails curl. The Dems are back and so is the specter of high taxation. Enjoy it. :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Unlike you, I don't hesitate to condemn Republicans for taking unconstitutional actions. I chose to criticize Beshear because this is primarily a Kentucky forum and Beshear is the governor of Kentucky. Beshear's attempt to suspend Kentuckians' freedom of religion makes him a tyrant and he has plenty of company in both parties.

Donald Trumps' attack on Thomas Massey for attempting to force House members to record their votes on the $2 trillion bipartisan attempt to borrow money for buying votes was shameful, IMO. Anytime a Republican finds himself agreeing with John Kerry, he needs to immediately reassess his own position. However, President Trump understands that our economy is suffering damage every day that businesses are forced to remain closed. I suspect that those who have advocated forcing the closing of businesses, including President Trump, will eventually be found to have violated our basic constitutional protections.

People like you are a real threat to democracy because you fundamentally misunderstand the proper role and scope of government in the lives of individual human beings.

You may resume your anti-American rant, serf dude.

Confusednicker:

Those arguments will be some doozies for sure if your posts are any indication.

serf dude, you been in the basement playing Dungeons and Dragons over this quarantine? :please:
TheRealThing Wrote:Well, if he's not trying to limit the first Amendment he's certainly willing to put his personal feelings up ahead of established law and operational state history.

He already loves to throw his executive authority around. And it's clear that he considers the past Administration's efforts to govern, barely worth the trouble it takes to reject same out of hand. I can tell you this, and you better hope you have some form of tax shelter established because his Administration has already warned Kentuckians to expect a painfully large budget shortfall at the end of this year. But I think you'll find when they combine the state pension funding shortfall (which is astronomic) with the coming budgetary shortfall, that you're going to be able to watch your toenails curl. The Dems are back and so is the specter of high taxation. Enjoy it. :biggrin:

Is there established state law and operational history for a pandemic?

I'll wait.

Safe to say raised taxes and cuts will happen at the federal and state level. It doesn't matter who is in charge Dems, GOP, Whigs, or Tories and that's just common sense, but let's remember the legislature constructs the budget and tax code. Hope you haven't forgotten that the current KY legislature has a GOP super majority.
Cardfan1 Wrote:Actually it would be since the very meeting endangers/infringes on the lives of others. Those same Americans died to protect those of us who don’t want our loved ones or ourselves infected to the selfish in this nation.

Umm, maybe the explanation's just a bit more complex than that.

The concept of essential liberty as it truly exists, is at the corporate level, not the individual. The notion of essential liberty was in the case cited, a narrowly applied generalization which had to do specifically with national defense. This particular reference came by way of a chastisement, by no less than Franklin himself, as essential liberty applied specifically and only to the Pennsylvania Assembly of 1755 and the charter granted it at the behest of the people. The framework was the government's responsibility to insure the protection of both liberty and security for the people during the French and Indian War. Here was what the indignant Benjamin Franklin having been put into the position of arbiter actually said; “Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

The Penn family, who had vast holdings of land in Pennsylvania, were trying to dodge the justly exacted taxes imposed on them by the Assembly. You see, funding were needed for the defensive efforts to continue on the frontier in order to repel the French and Indian incursion. Franklin found himself being maneuvered into a choice between giving up the moral standards of effective governance, or providing special favors to the Penn family and in so doing, barter off the very liberty the Assembly was charged to defend. Hence the words, "purchase a little temporary Safety" In making this argument he was certainly not standing before the English Crown

The last application one would ever want to make of Franklin's quote would be to that of individual civil rights. Rather, liberty and security were coequal concerns of the people, corporately. But then or now, in no case could we the people expect to remain a sovereign people via any sort of tradeoff of liberty for security, as was the case in the Penn family's attempt to avoid taxation, and in so doing thwart the rightful purview of the legislature.

The specter of the afore mentioned cannibalistic anti-logic, endures to this very day, as of late the people of this great land found themselves again in want of a champion. Enter one Donald J Trump and his prosecution of resisting political correctness. The very concept of which tears presently at this nation's underbelly. At the insistence of liberal legislators and activists such as the imminent Reverend Al and of course folks like yourself, the people have been defrauded of Franklin's vision of essential liberty. How? Well I'm glad you asked, because like the Penn family, special interest groups have usurped the will of the people and the common good of the people, by asking for and receiving legislative carve outs, byes of all manner, goodies and taxpayer provided gifts quid pro quo fashion, in a destructive tradeoff for their votes. The proper name for this disgusting pickle is Identity Politics and is the stock-in-trade of the Democrat.

All of that said, it occurs to me at this juncture; that the resistance and the media and reluctant doctors (and yes I'm referring in part to Fauci) need to stop the politicizing of the pandemic and get on with treatments such as Hydroxychloroquine. At that point we can stop the sensationalizing of having millions of ventilators laying around, WBTW to be relegated to going on one according to the doctors, is akin to a death sentence in the first place. Additionally. If you are one of those with underlying conditions or age related susceptibility to the virus, by all means continue to stay home and protect yourselves until this thing abates. It would be a small consideration in the face of what exists right now, for stores to continue special shopping hours for example to accommodate such folks. But let those who're ready to get on with life go begin to go out and reclaim their lives via the rolling 'reopen' of the Administration's suggestion.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cardfan1 Wrote:Is there established state law and operational history for a pandemic?

I'll wait.

Safe to say raised taxes and cuts will happen at the federal and state level. It doesn't matter who is in charge Dems, GOP, Whigs, or Tories and that's just common sense, but let's remember the legislature constructs the budget and tax code. Hope you haven't forgotten that the current KY legislature has a GOP super majority.

You do that. Meanwhile I will continue to ignore most of your here stated delusions and patent shortfalls in both present and historic reality.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Umm, maybe the explanation's just a bit more complex than that.

The concept of essential liberty as it truly exists, is at the corporate level, not the individual. The notion of essential liberty was in the case cited, a narrowly applied generalization which had to do specifically with national defense. This particular reference came by way of a chastisement, by no less than Franklin himself, as essential liberty applied specifically and only to the Pennsylvania Assembly of 1755 and the charter granted it at the behest of the people. The framework was the government's responsibility to insure the protection of both liberty and security for the people during the French and Indian War. Here was what the indignant Benjamin Franklin having been put into the position of arbiter actually said; “Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

The Penn family, who had vast holdings of land in Pennsylvania, were trying to dodge the justly exacted taxes imposed on them by the Assembly. You see, funding were needed for the defensive efforts to continue on the frontier in order to repel the French and Indian incursion. Franklin found himself being maneuvered into a choice between giving up the moral standards of effective governance, or providing special favors to the Penn family and in so doing, barter off the very liberty the Assembly was charged to defend. Hence the words, "purchase a little temporary Safety" In making this argument he was certainly not standing before the English Crown

The last application one would ever want to make of Franklin's quote would be to that of individual civil rights. Rather, liberty and security were coequal concerns of the people, corporately. But then or now, in no case could we the people expect to remain a sovereign people via any sort of tradeoff of liberty for security, as was the case in the Penn family's attempt to avoid taxation, and in so doing thwart the rightful purview of the legislature.

The specter of the afore mentioned cannibalistic anti-logic, endures to this very day, as of late the people of this great land found themselves again in want of a champion. Enter one Donald J Trump and his prosecution of resisting political correctness. The very concept of which tears presently at this nation's underbelly. At the insistence of liberal legislators and activists such as the imminent Reverend Al and of course folks like yourself, the people have been defrauded of Franklin's vision of essential liberty. How? Well I'm glad you asked, because like the Penn family, special interest groups have usurped the will of the people and the common good of the people, by asking for and receiving legislative carve outs, byes of all manner, goodies and taxpayer provided gifts quid pro quo fashion, in a destructive tradeoff for their votes. The proper name for this disgusting pickle is Identity Politics and is the stock-in-trade of the Democrat.

All of that said, it occurs to me at this juncture; that the resistance and the media and reluctant doctors (and yes I'm referring in part to Fauci) need to stop the politicizing of the pandemic and get on with treatments such as Hydroxychloroquine. At that point we can stop the sensationalizing of having millions of ventilators laying around, WBTW to be relegated to going on one according to the doctors, is akin to a death sentence in the first place. Additionally. If you are one of those with underlying conditions or age related susceptibility to the virus, by all means continue to stay home and protect yourselves until this thing abates. It would be a small consideration in the face of what exists right now, for stores to continue special shopping hours for example to accommodate such folks. But let those who're ready to get on with life go begin to go out and reclaim their lives via the rolling 'reopen' of the Administration's suggestion.

Thanks for squaring me on the historical context of the quote, but your interpretation is a stretch.

1. The quote and context is pro-taxation. 2. Ironically, the federal government of the period was trying to protect those who were avoiding paying taxes. 3. The entire scenario literally promotes the government's right act for the collective.

Essentially nailing the argument that the Governor was right to act. :thanks:
Cardfan1 Wrote:Thanks for squaring me on the historical context of the quote, but your interpretation is a stretch.

1. The quote and context is pro-taxation. 2. Ironically, the federal government of the period was trying to protect those who were avoiding paying taxes. 3. The entire scenario literally promotes the government's right act for the collective.

Essentially nailing the argument that the Governor was right to act. :thanks:

Actually what's ironic here is your thinking the Federal Government existed at the time of the quote. The French and Indian War took place between 1754 and 1763. So when MR Franklin spoke, America was 13 British Colonies. Right? At any rate, the American Revolution did not even happen until 1765. And I'm pretty sure the Declaration of Independence wasn't read aloud in the British Parliament until October 31, 1776.

And where any sort of a stretch may be concerned, past the strictly enumerated limits placed on government in the US Constitution, saying the government has the right to act on behalf of the "collective" may work on a Borg ship, but not in the America I grew up in. But whether the Governor was right to act in response to the CV was not at debate. Taking license plate numbers of Church-goers however was.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Actually what's ironic here is your thinking the Federal Government existed at the time of the quote. The French and Indian War took place between 1754 and 1763. So when MR Franklin spoke, America was 13 British Colonies. Right? At any rate, the American Revolution did not even happen until 1765. And I'm pretty sure the Declaration of Independence wasn't read aloud in the British Parliament until October 31, 1776.

And where any sort of a stretch may be concerned, past the strictly enumerated limits placed on government in the US Constitution, saying the government has the right to act on behalf of the "collective" may work on a Borg ship, but not in the America I grew up in. But whether the Governor was right to act in response to the CV was not at debate. Taking license plate numbers of Church-goers however was.

My bad.
Federal government / colonial assembly
Sorry I didn’t tie the knot tight enough for you.

I appreciate your Star Trek reference.

So what should the Governor do?
Cardfan1 Wrote:My bad.
Federal government / colonial assembly
Sorry I didn’t tie the knot tight enough for you.

I appreciate your Star Trek reference.

So what should the Governor do?
What an embarrassing display of ignorance followed by an extremely clumsy and dishonest failed attempt at saving face. You've gone past face palm territory here.

[Image: https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Lc-KH...d=3.1&rm=2]
Hoot Gibson Wrote:What an embarrassing display of ignorance followed by an extremely clumsy and dishonest failed attempt at saving face. You've gone past face palm territory here.

Hey...at least I didn’t use a quote that proved the opposite debate point.
Confusednicker:
Mine was a 2 Corinthians/ 51 states moment.
LOL. Do we need to go into the writings of the Federalist in order to get that old knot tight enough for you to focus a little better on the basic intent and workings of the Federal Government?

I don't know what the "Colonial Assembly" was. The colonies had their individual state assemblies, and in the case of Pennsylvania that assembly was referred to the Pennsylvania Assembly. Just saying, there was no overarching governmental body which could be likened to a colonial assembly, and so one could not feasibly draw up your equation-- Federal government / colonial assembly. But it was from the independent mindset of those state assemblies that fierce contention arose about the need of a federal government at all.

But I thought you might appreciate the Star Trek reference, it was my pleasure. :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:LOL. Do we need to go into the writings of the Federalist in order to get that old knot tight enough for you to focus a little better on the basic intent and workings of the Federal Government?

I don't know what the "Colonial Assembly" was. The colonies had their individual state assemblies, and in the case of Pennsylvania that assembly was referred to the Pennsylvania Assembly. Just saying, there was no overarching governmental body which could be likened to a colonial assembly, and so one could not feasibly draw up your equation-- Federal government / colonial assembly. But it was from the independent mindset of those state assemblies that fierce contention arose about the need of a federal government at all.

But I thought you might appreciate the Star Trek reference, it was my pleasure. :biggrin:

“In 1751-1764, 1773, and 1775, Franklin was an elected member of the Colonial Assembly, representing Philadelphia City.”

https://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs/leg...e=suppress

I read Colonial and thought whole instead of one colony.

Since we are talking about a state entity then we further solidify the argument that Ole Ben’s quote supported a state government or or governor’s responsibility of protecting the citizens even when one group may be acting selfishly.

I get it, TRT. It’s much easier to pick on my mistake than it is to admit that Ben isn’t supporting the yarn you folks are trying to spin.
Cardfan1 Wrote:“In 1751-1764, 1773, and 1775, Franklin was an elected member of the Colonial Assembly, representing Philadelphia City.”

https://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs/leg...e=suppress

I read Colonial and thought whole instead of one colony.

Since we are talking about a state entity then we further solidify the argument that Ole Ben’s quote supported a state government or or governor’s responsibility of protecting the citizens even when one group may be acting selfishly.

I get it, TRT. It’s much easier to pick on my mistake than it is to admit that Ben isn’t supporting the yarn you folks are trying to spin.

There was no such thing as 'the' colonial assembly. There were individual state assemblies that taken collectively, could be referred to as the colonial assemblies.

In the end we all know you're going to believe what you want to believe. Historical or empirical evidences to the contrary be darned. It's all good, I get it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cardfan1 Wrote:Hey...at least I didn’t use a quote that proved the opposite debate point.
Confusednicker:
You obviously do not understand Franklin's quote. You just love digging deep holes. Our founding fathers never intended for us to become pets of a ruling class, serf dude.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:You obviously do not understand Franklin's quote. You just love digging deep holes. Our founding fathers never intended for us to become pets of a ruling class, serf dude.

Actually I do, and when TRT supplied the historical context, I realized you didn’t understand it, or you wouldn’t have used it.
Maybe you applied a modern interpretation, but with the context the quote does take on a different meaning supporting a citizen’s responsibility to support their govt even when they are helping the majority over the minority.
TheRealThing Wrote:There was no such thing as 'the' colonial assembly. There were individual state assemblies that taken collectively, could be referred to as the colonial assemblies.

In the end we all know you're going to believe what you want to believe. Historical or empirical evidences to the contrary be darned. It's all good, I get it.

“There was no such thing as 'the' colonial assembly.”

“ There were individual state assemblies that taken collectively, could be referred to as the colonial assemblies.”

Ummm....I said in an earlier post that I misread, but did you just say I was right?

I believe...
Our Governor was right to take action. I asked you what you thought he should do, but you dodged.

The Ben Franklin quote supports actions by govts to protect their citizens not individuals dodging responsibility. I do appreciate the historical context.
Cardfan1 Wrote:Actually I do, and when TRT supplied the historical context, I realized you didn’t understand it, or you wouldn’t have used it.
Maybe you applied a modern interpretation, but with the context the quote does take on a different meaning supporting a citizen’s responsibility to support their govt even when they are helping the majority over the minority.
I applied a modern interpretation? I believe that it was you that injected a federal government into the debate that did not exist at the time of Franklin's statement. I would say nice try, serf dude, but it wasn't.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I applied a modern interpretation? I believe that it was you that injected a federal government into the debate that did not exist at the time of Franklin's statement. I would say nice try, serf dude, but it wasn't.

Franklin was supporting a “government” over the individual.

(TRT is still working on if that was a Colonial-plural government or a Colonial- single. I’m fine with either; I admitted my wrong.).

I would have thought a smart dude like you who likes to point out the “ignorance” of others would have known better.

Might want to have TRT proofread you’re posts first if your going to use quotes.
Confusednicker:
Cardfan1 Wrote:“There was no such thing as 'the' colonial assembly.”

“ There were individual state assemblies that taken collectively, could be referred to as the colonial assemblies.”

Ummm....I said in an earlier post that I misread, but did you just say I was right?

I believe...
Our Governor was right to take action. I asked you what you thought he should do, but you dodged.

The Ben Franklin quote supports actions by govts to protect their citizens not individuals dodging responsibility. I do appreciate the historical context.

Wow. Let me come at that from a different angle. Over the course of about 130 years the 13 colonies were founded one by one, by England. In the days of Ben Franklin the assemblies of the colonies were still very much answerable to King George. There was no colonial government per se. But there were colonial assemblies under English oversight. Colonial times, is in the sense of the years roughly from 1600 to 1776 when America was under English rule. The only cohesiveness which existed between the 13 colonies in the federal sense, was in the fact that they were overseen by the English Crown. But when using the term colonial, one is speaking of that specific time frame of 1600 to 1776. Colonial means England's colonization of the New World. America. But those states assemblies were also jammed with legislators who were loyal to the Crown.

The assemblies of said colonies were akin to England's House of Commons, a reflection of the English government. Like England each colony also had a council, thus those councils were akin to the House of Lords. Each state also had a governor who reported to the King of England. In 1776 the 13 colonies declared themselves to be states, United States to be exact according to the Declaration of Independence.

I'm just not going to re-explain to you about the matter of Pennsylvania's defense and funding Franklin was discussing. If you understood federalism you'd understand his argument and his quote. Franklin was supporting a government comprised OF individuals not over those individuals. Free individuals who would one day self govern.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Thanks, Bob, but Cardfan1 reminds me that the doesn't know anything about anything with each of his posts. Confusednicker:

If the term Know Nothing had not already been used to describe a 19th century political movement, it would be the perfect moniker for today's Democrat Party. The aspiring serfs that support would be dictators like Beshear and Cuomo are determined not to learn any lessons from history.

Last night in his daily briefing President Trump said "When someone is president of the United States, the authority is total." That's verbatim. I would love to hear your all's defense of that statement.
I won't defend that statement. There are times when the stuff that comes out of Trump's mouth makes me cringe.
Cardfan1 Wrote:Hey...at least I didn’t use a quote that proved the opposite debate point.
Confusednicker:

Refresh my memory, did any of what you are referencing happen before or after Obama got back from his tour where he said he had just visited all 57 states?:popcorn:
I just saw the film of Trump's statement and wanted to clarify.

He said that in a context of re-opening the country and with the help of a committee of several. His word choices suck; no doubt. But it wasn't what I thought. And Cuomo is already jumping up and down over it and the media is attacking.

This crap is what nauseates me. With a nation on total restriction, the biggest story is 'who can catch Trump in a bad/false statement'. Well a 3 year old could do that!!! The REAL story should be, 'what can we do to help heal this nation'!!
Bob Seger Wrote:Refresh my memory, did any of what you are referencing happen before or after Obama got back from his tour where he said he had just visited all 57 states?:popcorn:

Did he say 57? I thought he said 51. Either way I was alluding to Obama's gaff. :Thumbs:
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next