Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
13th Region
ky playmaker Wrote:in Louisville kids don’t have a home school to go too. They have open enrollment Kids can go to any school they want. Would be nice if they could figure out a level playing field but never will happen.

Part of the reason why you see some Jefferson county teams that are below average every year.

Some of these schools are in areas with good athletes, but the best go on to Ballard, Male, PRP, Fern Creek etc, or to the catholic schools
Florida has went to open districts or at least believe they have.
13th is probably a three horse race between the laurels and clay .. i think bell is good enough to upset a team on a given night if they can make it out of the district .. i think corbin has good enough coaching to win one game as district runner up .. my dark horse team is knox central .. the narrative that they cant win the big game is gone now .. have some nice players from last years region winner .. zach patterson, both turner boys, the sizemore kid .. wouldn't be shocked to see them right there at the end of it all
I'm not trying to piss nobody off but it seems more n more people need to go out and watch more of the 13th region teams play besides reading threads n stats n scores. I've read many threads saying the 13th is only 2 n 3 teams deep that 13th is weak n it's the weakest it's ever been. I don't claim I'm a basketball all-star but I do know a little about basketball n I watch a hole lot of basketball I've seen a majority of teams in the 13th play from Dec 1st in the 13th. They are way more than just 3 runner front teams that can win this region hands down if they get hot or get on a row. Harlan county is a very dangerous team n Harlan Independent is also just look Middlesboro could get hot. Dam I heard that Jackson county just give Harlan county a run for there money at Harlan n the refrees took n home cooked them in the second half. But I have also heard alot of these games have been determined by the refrees just like somebody told me to go ahead n mark it down that North Laurel has already bout alot of refrees out n u look at there performance from playing at home n on the road 🤔🤔 look at Williamsburg I watch where Clay had Williamsburg down 22 points and with a 30 some seconds left they brought it back n had the ball for the lead or tie up with 30 seconds left. So my defense there are many great 13th region teams out here n no it's not weak I've been to the 14th n 15th watching the games n even the 11th region n the 13th is as good as these regions but I guess the whole state is down n weak this yr.lololol.. it just totally repulses me when somebody comments the 13th is weak.😡😡 Ninety percentage of that is they don't even get out n travel n watch some of these ball games. Hell I wouldn't want to even play barbourville or Whitley county of these teams get rolling in late February you mark it down they are a dangerous teams. High school is about like college anymore somebody just go with the name of these teams n there history n who there coach's are n go's ahead n puts them as champions. I'm as die hard fan as they get of CC NATION but they have yet proved they can even get out of district n if I was Clay or North I wouldn't be counting nothing past district until I won it or made it to championship game because I've seen OBI play n if there playing there good game they will send Clay or North home packing there lunch bags . Jackson County is another team I've watched and they get there fine tuning done n they will also send North or Clay home for the season. This season bull crap is just BS when it comes March every team will play with higher intense n more grind n grit if u lower your head for one second you will be going home crying n looking back well I had a great season but what happen. Smack right in the face. Yes I know the come backs Jackson county had gotten beat by 30 or 40 points in season games no challenge there well I've seen them play n when they are rolling they are rolling. Obi yes they have also got beaten 30 n 40 points but I've also seen them play where if there clicking they will send your butts home crying the Hall kid is a beast inside n they Int nobody in the 13th region is going to stop him hands down I've seen teams double n triple team Hall n he still ends up with a double double. I've seen Harlan Independent if Jordan Akal is hot nobody in the 13th is going to beat Harlan Independent because they play with grind n grit the whole entire game. I can just keep going m going on about these teams n the hatter's will keep blastering n blastering but at the end of the day all teams in the 13th are very competitive n can beat your Ass on a given night. Rant is over.
Jay will finally agree on something.
I must say hall is a good player but OBI got some good shooters to. After watching OBI when they played us Saturday with hall and the one kid and the number 0 not sure what there names are! They could be a upset when it comes time to count..
JayTiger just hit the nail right on the head 👏👏 I agree 💯 that the 13th region is strong and I also agree 💯 that no team better not count ANYBODY out. I dont have a dog in this race but I've seen alot of games where the Ref's 🦓🦓 need to be held accountable. If you just sit back and watch 👀 they can change a game instantly. These are just kids, as far as I know they ain't none of them going to the NBA. They wonder why fans get out of hand 🗣🗣 heck I can't blame em. Let the kids play basketball and call a FAIR game. I couldn't sleep when I went home at night if I was a ref knowing I done KIDS wrong. I've seen some games this season so far that if I was the coach they'd be getting a complaint filed along with a copy of the game.
Jay with all due respect, Jackson county isn’t beating clay or north, even on a bad night, and I don’t mean that as disrespect to coach Parrett or the young guys. It is what it is and there’s just a gap between clay/North and Jackson
I'm not just saying Jackson. You better go watch OBI they just lead the whole game on North Laurel and in the 4th the Zebras took the hole momentum out of the game..just wait n see how it falls out.. it cracks me up kyhoop fan guys like u look at a paper n stats n can tell me the future of how a game or district or even region can play out. I'll bet a $100 dollars on the table they ain't been to maybe one of these teams game n influenced that North n Clay is all the 13th region has..lololol the joke is on you my friend. It gets better n better each time I read these threads of the I Q of basketball n some pencil pushers that thinks they have it all payed out...lol.. the thing is I've not even got a dog in the running or even on the court as of know but in a few yrs I'll have a son playing in high school basketball. I was at the middle school state tournament this weekend n seen some teams go down that you guys on thread thought they would be crowned the champions but guess what the best team in paper didn't win it..lol.. so anything is possible. A bunch of kids that will give u heart n determination n leave a 💯 percent on the floor . Well you will go a hole lot farther than talent n media hype it's heart n soul when it comes March Boy's that's why it's so exciting. At the end of the day the season schedule n records goes out the door and everyone is back to square 1 0-0 and it starts from their. The season is just something to prepare n makes u better so when March comes strap them up n let's go for a journey. Not always the better team wins at the Corbin arena. Look at last yr example south Laurel dominated n didn't even make it to championship game.. what did I say yes u heard me didn't even make it to the championship game. Oops did somebody get upset in the final four by North Laurel. Yep that's what happen. So come on with some more BS that North Laurel was a better team last yr n everyone knew they where going to championship game.. O n what happen the yr before that . That Knox Central dominated all yr n everyone said Knox was going to state.. oops again what happen guys come on know let's be honest... Knox got upset again by little old Corbin ...come on guys get your stat books out n look at the history it just keeps coming out over n over.. the team that can put a good game plan together n puts it all on the floor if n I say if 🦓 stay fair it happens yr after yr.. point on come on..😁😁😁😴😴
JayTiger Wrote:I'm not trying to piss nobody off but it seems more n more people need to go out and watch more of the 13th region teams play besides reading threads n stats n scores. I've read many threads saying the 13th is only 2 n 3 teams deep that 13th is weak n it's the weakest it's ever been. I don't claim I'm a basketball all-star but I do know a little about basketball n I watch a hole lot of basketball I've seen a majority of teams in the 13th play from Dec 1st in the 13th. They are way more than just 3 runner front teams that can win this region hands down if they get hot or get on a row. Harlan county is a very dangerous team n Harlan Independent is also just look Middlesboro could get hot. Dam I heard that Jackson county just give Harlan county a run for there money at Harlan n the refrees took n home cooked them in the second half. But I have also heard alot of these games have been determined by the refrees just like somebody told me to go ahead n mark it down that North Laurel has already bout alot of refrees out n u look at there performance from playing at home n on the road 🤔🤔 look at Williamsburg I watch where Clay had Williamsburg down 22 points and with a 30 some seconds left they brought it back n had the ball for the lead or tie up with 30 seconds left. So my defense there are many great 13th region teams out here n no it's not weak I've been to the 14th n 15th watching the games n even the 11th region n the 13th is as good as these regions but I guess the whole state is down n weak this yr.lololol.. it just totally repulses me when somebody comments the 13th is weak.😡😡 Ninety percentage of that is they don't even get out n travel n watch some of these ball games. Hell I wouldn't want to even play barbourville or Whitley county of these teams get rolling in late February you mark it down they are a dangerous teams. High school is about like college anymore somebody just go with the name of these teams n there history n who there coach's are n go's ahead n puts them as champions. I'm as die hard fan as they get of CC NATION but they have yet proved they can even get out of district n if I was Clay or North I wouldn't be counting nothing past district until I won it or made it to championship game because I've seen OBI play n if there playing there good game they will send Clay or North home packing there lunch bags . Jackson County is another team I've watched and they get there fine tuning done n they will also send North or Clay home for the season. This season bull crap is just BS when it comes March every team will play with higher intense n more grind n grit if u lower your head for one second you will be going home crying n looking back well I had a great season but what happen. Smack right in the face. Yes I know the come backs Jackson county had gotten beat by 30 or 40 points in season games no challenge there well I've seen them play n when they are rolling they are rolling. Obi yes they have also got beaten 30 n 40 points but I've also seen them play where if there clicking they will send your butts home crying the Hall kid is a beast inside n they Int nobody in the 13th region is going to stop him hands down I've seen teams double n triple team Hall n he still ends up with a double double. I've seen Harlan Independent if Jordan Akal is hot nobody in the 13th is going to beat Harlan Independent because they play with grind n grit the whole entire game. I can just keep going m going on about these teams n the hatter's will keep blastering n blastering but at the end of the day all teams in the 13th are very competitive n can beat your Ass on a given night. Rant is over.

You had me until you said jackson could win a district or region game. Coach parrett does great but is down this year. Experience means something in post season and north south and Knox has that. Clay has the best talent by far yet no post season experience so we will have to see if talent overcomes the experience factor. That's why I only choose a select few to win it.
JayTiger Wrote:I'm not just saying Jackson. You better go watch OBI they just lead the whole game on North Laurel and in the 4th the Zebras took the hole momentum out of the game..just wait n see how it falls out.. it cracks me up kyhoop fan guys like u look at a paper n stats n can tell me the future of how a game or district or even region can play out. I'll bet a $100 dollars on the table they ain't been to maybe one of these teams game n influenced that North n Clay is all the 13th region has..lololol the joke is on you my friend. It gets better n better each time I read these threads of the I Q of basketball n some pencil pushers that thinks they have it all payed out...lol.. the thing is I've not even got a dog in the running or even on the court as of know but in a few yrs I'll have a son playing in high school basketball. I was at the middle school state tournament this weekend n seen some teams go down that you guys on thread thought they would be crowned the champions but guess what the best team in paper didn't win it..lol.. so anything is possible. A bunch of kids that will give u heart n determination n leave a 💯 percent on the floor . Well you will go a hole lot farther than talent n media hype it's heart n soul when it comes March Boy's that's why it's so exciting. At the end of the day the season schedule n records goes out the door and everyone is back to square 1 0-0 and it starts from their. The season is just something to prepare n makes u better so when March comes strap them up n let's go for a journey. Not always the better team wins at the Corbin arena. Look at last yr example south Laurel dominated n didn't even make it to championship game.. what did I say yes u heard me didn't even make it to the championship game. Oops did somebody get upset in the final four by North Laurel. Yep that's what happen. So come on with some more BS that North Laurel was a better team last yr n everyone knew they where going to championship game.. O n what happen the yr before that . That Knox Central dominated all yr n everyone said Knox was going to state.. oops again what happen guys come on know let's be honest... Knox got upset again by little old Corbin ...come on guys get your stat books out n look at the history it just keeps coming out over n over.. the team that can put a good game plan together n puts it all on the floor if n I say if 🦓 stay fair it happens yr after yr.. point on come on..😁😁😁😴😴

Actually I go to a bunch of 13th games. Hadn’t seen OBI or Harlan county yet.
OBI just lost to Barbourville. This team a long way from being where they should be. Too inconstant, will maybe play 500 On season . About like my Eagles.
JustThinking Wrote:OBI just lost to Barbourville. This team a long way from being where they should be. Too inconstant, will maybe play 500 On season . About like my Eagles.

OBI is where I said they would be all summer and fall. They are actually quite a bit better than last year, but some of this "top five" talk was unfair and put the expectations way too high. There was no reason for it. They could end up being a top 10 team, but some of you had them there way too early and now it looks like they underachieved, which isn't true.
JayTiger Wrote:I'm not just saying Jackson. You better go watch OBI they just lead the whole game on North Laurel and in the 4th the Zebras took the hole momentum out of the game..just wait n see how it falls out.. it cracks me up kyhoop fan guys like u look at a paper n stats n can tell me the future of how a game or district or even region can play out. I'll bet a $100 dollars on the table they ain't been to maybe one of these teams game n influenced that North n Clay is all the 13th region has..lololol the joke is on you my friend. It gets better n better each time I read these threads of the I Q of basketball n some pencil pushers that thinks they have it all payed out...lol.. the thing is I've not even got a dog in the running or even on the court as of know but in a few yrs I'll have a son playing in high school basketball. I was at the middle school state tournament this weekend n seen some teams go down that you guys on thread thought they would be crowned the champions but guess what the best team in paper didn't win it..lol.. so anything is possible. A bunch of kids that will give u heart n determination n leave a 💯 percent on the floor . Well you will go a hole lot farther than talent n media hype it's heart n soul when it comes March Boy's that's why it's so exciting. At the end of the day the season schedule n records goes out the door and everyone is back to square 1 0-0 and it starts from their. The season is just something to prepare n makes u better so when March comes strap them up n let's go for a journey. Not always the better team wins at the Corbin arena. Look at last yr example south Laurel dominated n didn't even make it to championship game.. what did I say yes u heard me didn't even make it to the championship game. Oops did somebody get upset in the final four by North Laurel. Yep that's what happen. So come on with some more BS that North Laurel was a better team last yr n everyone knew they where going to championship game.. O n what happen the yr before that . That Knox Central dominated all yr n everyone said Knox was going to state.. oops again what happen guys come on know let's be honest... Knox got upset again by little old Corbin ...come on guys get your stat books out n look at the history it just keeps coming out over n over.. the team that can put a good game plan together n puts it all on the floor if n I say if 🦓 stay fair it happens yr after yr.. point on come on..😁😁😁😴😴

Little old Corbin? Seriously? You mean the team that had been runner-up the year before and has been one of the top programs in the region for years.
Not sure the last time a team that wasn't in the top five won the region - maybe Cumberland in 2003.
I can't think of a team not in the top 10 winning the region in the 40-plus years I've been watching.
HCS. See here u go bringing in top ten teams.lol You guys just go all up n down the board. One minute you guys talk about how there are only 3 top running teams going to win the region and now u want to throw in here about top 10 teams. And nobody was stating Jackson County was going to win a region. Read the post. I said Jackson county could beat a team on a good night n yes it could be Clay or North and I guess HCS u can't understand my stating on little old Corbin but read the hole statement I stated that a point is not always the front runner that everyone confirms on thread that's going to win the region wins it.🤔🤔 Geeze use some command sense I said the year Corbin beat Knox Central out the Panthers was the dominating team all yr long winning with big margins n everyone was stating that Knox Central would be cutting the nets down that yr n what happen they got upset by Corbin n if u look at the stats n on paper Knox Central was going to walk through the region that yr. Yes Corbin was good but sorry to hurt your feelings but that yr Knox Central was 2 steps ahead of everyone during the season but in MARCH they got out played n coached. So the point is everyone wants to act like the 3 front runners is the only teams in region. So u said it your self that they are top 10 teams that are possible to win it. So if you have watched 13th region for 40 yrs n blastering me about Jackson county if I recall I remember when Jackson county wasn't in the top ten in the region and took the number 1 team in the region and possibly a mountain team that could make a run after sweet sixteen title to 3 or 4 overtimes and BEAT Corbin with coach P on that team with a legion coach Billy Hicks n knocked them out of region first round over here in the big TIGER Den. So yes in 40 yrs I've seen teams win in region games that wasn't even close to being top 5 teams might not win the region but they put some good teams out. So again my point is again DON'T count nobody out until the 32 minutes is over n your on top of score when the last buzzer sounds. Some of these come backs just 😂😂🤣😂 me up I guess the literature is not readable or something because the hole point is took in a total south direction. 🤔🤔 Thinking I was stating Jackson county was going to win region 🤣🤣🤣🤣.I was just stating I wouldn't be counting my win before I got it over Jackson county is all I was talking about. I've seen them play n yes I will back them n say if they have the right game plan coach Parrett can beat u on a given night. Don't believe me ask coach Glenn Gray knocked him out of region appearance for the first time in 50 yrs HCS maybe 10 yrs before your time at watching Clay county.🤐🤐🤐😎
JayTiger Wrote:HCS. See here u go bringing in top ten teams.lol You guys just go all up n down the board. One minute you guys talk about how there are only 3 top running teams going to win the region and now u want to throw in here about top 10 teams. And nobody was stating Jackson County was going to win a region. Read the post. I said Jackson county could beat a team on a good night n yes it could be Clay or North and I guess HCS u can't understand my stating on little old Corbin but read the hole statement I stated that a point is not always the front runner that everyone confirms on thread that's going to win the region wins it.���� Geeze use some command sense I said the year Corbin beat Knox Central out the Panthers was the dominating team all yr long winning with big margins n everyone was stating that Knox Central would be cutting the nets down that yr n what happen they got upset by Corbin n if u look at the stats n on paper Knox Central was going to walk through the region that yr. Yes Corbin was good but sorry to hurt your feelings but that yr Knox Central was 2 steps ahead of everyone during the season but in MARCH they got out played n coached. So the point is everyone wants to act like the 3 front runners is the only teams in region. So u said it your self that they are top 10 teams that are possible to win it. So if you have watched 13th region for 40 yrs n blastering me about Jackson county if I recall I remember when Jackson county wasn't in the top ten in the region and took the number 1 team in the region and possibly a mountain team that could make a run after sweet sixteen title to 3 or 4 overtimes and BEAT Corbin with coach P on that team with a legion coach Billy Hicks n knocked them out of region first round over here in the big TIGER Den. So yes in 40 yrs I've seen teams win in region games that wasn't even close to being top 5 teams might not win the region but they put some good teams out. So again my point is again DON'T count nobody out until the 32 minutes is over n your on top of score when the last buzzer sounds. Some of these come backs just �������� me up I guess the literature is not readable or something because the hole point is took in a total south direction. ���� Thinking I was stating Jackson county was going to win region ��������.I was just stating I wouldn't be counting my win before I got it over Jackson county is all I was talking about. I've seen them play n yes I will back them n say if they have the right game plan coach Parrett can beat u on a given night. Don't believe me ask coach Glenn Gray knocked him out of region appearance for the first time in 50 yrs HCS maybe 10 yrs before your time at watching Clay county.��������

Pretty much. Anyway what HCS is obviously saying is sure, there can be upsets, but by and large the team that pulls the shocking upset does not go on and win the region (Jackson Co. over Corbin, Pineville over Cawood many moons ago, the biggest regional upset ever.) So you can pretty well bank on one of the top four-five teams winning the region, like he said hasn't come from outside that group in almost 20 years now. This year, if it's anybody besides South, North, Clay or Knox then you've got a story. Others could win games. Highly unlikely they will win three in a row and a regional title.
HCS Wrote:OBI is where I said they would be all summer and fall. They are actually quite a bit better than last year, but some of this "top five" talk was unfair and put the expectations way too high. There was no reason for it. They could end up being a top 10 team, but some of you had them there way too early and now it looks like they underachieved, which isn't true.

I can promise you this hcs there’s nobody wants to play obi in district. They have as much talent as anyone in region and best post player. The coach is having to teach heart and to play hard every game. They are a lot better than what you think.
Van Hagar Wrote:Pretty much. Anyway what HCS is obviously saying is sure, there can be upsets, but by and large the team that pulls the shocking upset does not go on and win the region (Jackson Co. over Corbin, Pineville over Cawood many moons ago, the biggest regional upset ever.) So you can pretty well bank on one of the top four-five teams winning the region, like he said hasn't come from outside that group in almost 20 years now. This year, if it's anybody besides South, North, Clay or Knox then you've got a story. Others could win games. Highly unlikely they will win three in a row and a regional title.
agree I would have to add harlan co to the list of 5 that the winner will come from. Then the list grows to 11-12 teams that could beat u on a given night This year more than most years whoever wins it most likely will not have an easy game along the way.
JayTiger Wrote:HCS. See here u go bringing in top ten teams.lol You guys just go all up n down the board. One minute you guys talk about how there are only 3 top running teams going to win the region and now u want to throw in here about top 10 teams. And nobody was stating Jackson County was going to win a region. Read the post. I said Jackson county could beat a team on a good night n yes it could be Clay or North and I guess HCS u can't understand my stating on little old Corbin but read the hole statement I stated that a point is not always the front runner that everyone confirms on thread that's going to win the region wins it.🤔🤔 Geeze use some command sense I said the year Corbin beat Knox Central out the Panthers was the dominating team all yr long winning with big margins n everyone was stating that Knox Central would be cutting the nets down that yr n what happen they got upset by Corbin n if u look at the stats n on paper Knox Central was going to walk through the region that yr. Yes Corbin was good but sorry to hurt your feelings but that yr Knox Central was 2 steps ahead of everyone during the season but in MARCH they got out played n coached. So the point is everyone wants to act like the 3 front runners is the only teams in region. So u said it your self that they are top 10 teams that are possible to win it. So if you have watched 13th region for 40 yrs n blastering me about Jackson county if I recall I remember when Jackson county wasn't in the top ten in the region and took the number 1 team in the region and possibly a mountain team that could make a run after sweet sixteen title to 3 or 4 overtimes and BEAT Corbin with coach P on that team with a legion coach Billy Hicks n knocked them out of region first round over here in the big TIGER Den. So yes in 40 yrs I've seen teams win in region games that wasn't even close to being top 5 teams might not win the region but they put some good teams out. So again my point is again DON'T count nobody out until the 32 minutes is over n your on top of score when the last buzzer sounds. Some of these come backs just 😂😂🤣😂 me up I guess the literature is not readable or something because the hole point is took in a total south direction. 🤔🤔 Thinking I was stating Jackson county was going to win region 🤣🤣🤣🤣.I was just stating I wouldn't be counting my win before I got it over Jackson county is all I was talking about. I've seen them play n yes I will back them n say if they have the right game plan coach Parrett can beat u on a given night. Don't believe me ask coach Glenn Gray knocked him out of region appearance for the first time in 50 yrs HCS maybe 10 yrs before your time at watching Clay county.🤐🤐🤐😎

I guess I don't have any "command sense."
I never said anything about only three teams having a chance.
Just about anyone can win one game in the region, including Jackson County this year, but it would be one of the biggest upsets in region history to knock off North or Clay in the district.
Bigmouth1953 Wrote:I can promise you this hcs there’s nobody wants to play obi in district. They have as much talent as anyone in region and best post player. The coach is having to teach heart and to play hard every game. They are a lot better than what you think.

Everyone can be really good if everything goes just right and the shots are falling, but as Bill Parcells said "you are what your record says you are," because you are judged on a complete season. I saw OBI play W-burg in the All A and they made some nice runs and almost got back in the game a couple of times, but they didn't.
OBI is dangerous, but I'm pretty sure Clay would rather play OBI than North in the first round and North would rather play OBI than Clay. They are a solid third in the district, from what I've seen.
HCS Wrote:Everyone can be really good if everything goes just right and the shots are falling, but as Bill Parcells said "you are what your record says you are," because you are judged on a complete season. I saw OBI play W-burg in the All A and they made some nice runs and almost got back in the game a couple of times, but they didn't.
OBI is dangerous, but I'm pretty sure Clay would rather play OBI than North in the first round and North would rather play OBI than Clay. They are a solid third in the district, from what I've seen.

No doubt!!! But I guarantee the game today has a lot of meaning. Neither wants to play oBI in first round. But I agree with record just seems like some games they want to play others they don’t want to be there. Coach has his hands full with a couple of the players.
Night R Wrote:JayTiger just hit the nail right on the head 👏👏 I agree 💯 that the 13th region is strong and I also agree 💯 that no team better not count ANYBODY out. I dont have a dog in this race but I've seen alot of games where the Ref's 🦓🦓 need to be held accountable. If you just sit back and watch 👀 they can change a game instantly. These are just kids, as far as I know they ain't none of them going to the NBA. They wonder why fans get out of hand 🗣🗣 heck I can't blame em. Let the kids play basketball and call a FAIR game. I couldn't sleep when I went home at night if I was a ref knowing I done KIDS wrong. I've seen some games this season so far that if I was the coach they'd be getting a complaint filed along with a copy of the game.

As I told someone on the 15th region thread if you think you can do a better job officiating khsaa.org is always hiring. Get on there take the test and start doing it. Harder than you think.
fridaynightfights Wrote:As I told someone on the 15th region thread if you think you can do a better job officiating khsaa.org is always hiring. Get on there take the test and start doing it. Harder than you think.

Some of the complaints lately are ridiculous. OBI loses by 13 at home and there are complaints. Jackson County loses by 20 at HC and lose every quarter and there is "home cooking."
HCS Wrote:Some of the complaints lately are ridiculous. OBI loses by 13 at home and there are complaints. Jackson County loses by 20 at HC and lose every quarter and there is "home cooking."

It is always the refs fault, even with UK and college. Easy to feel better about yourself.
fridaynightfights Wrote:As I told someone on the 15th region thread if you think you can do a better job officiating khsaa.org is always hiring. Get on there take the test and start doing it. Harder than you think.

I never said a thing about it being hard or easy. You must be a Ref!! I'm saying Refs can turn a ballgame around anytime they want and believe me they DO. I'm not talking about a FEW bad calls either 🤣🤣 I'm talking about taking a game over and calling terrible calls the whole game one sided. Don't tell me you haven't witnessed that...geez. I can show you a game where it was done and it needs to be seen. Plum sad to do that to kids. Rant over!!
HCS Wrote:Some of the complaints lately are ridiculous. OBI loses by 13 at home and there are complaints. Jackson County loses by 20 at HC and lose every quarter and there is "home cooking."

I wasn't at OBI/North game but heard from a scouting coach that was there that the refs took and changed that game. Heard OBI was by far the most talented team that game. This coming from another coach should know. Said OBI jumped out 14 to 3 and the fouls started pouring in. Bad officiated game is the word.
If South and Knox Central draw opposite brockets they will be the in the finals. The team I think no one will want to play is Harlan co. I think they have improved all year and will be a tough out.
After watching the clay game tonight I come to one conclusion. Curry is the fuel for their fire. Every time he left the game north made a run. Begley guarded Reed very well also. He only was effective when Farmer was guarding him. Clay should take care of business Thursday in Oneida but it won’t be easy. And also it looks like north will play Oneida in the district tourney. Sad to say but I’m looking for a upset depending on what officials they get.
Corbin is down this year and looks in a free fall. South’ starters sat most of fourth. Cromer connected deep all night long, but so did anders and Norvell. Good PT for the younger players tonight.
I don’t look for Corbin to get out of district this year. Looks like South and W’burg

Edited to say that South is playing great team ball and part Of the reason they made Corbin look bad. Great passing and defense is pretty dang good
insideinfo Wrote:If South and Knox Central draw opposite brockets they will be the in the finals. The team I think no one will want to play is Harlan co. I think they have improved all year and will be a tough out.

Tell you a team I don’t want to face it they get out of their district- Bell County. For that matter, middlesboro too.