Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estill County at Woodford County 1/10
Estill County travels to Versailles on Friday to take on the Woodford County Yellowjackets. Woodford County still has a game with Tates Creek tomorrow (Tuesday) while this game is Estill County's next one.

Estill County comes in 10-4 riding a 3 game win streak and have won 5 of they're last 6.

Woodford County comes in 7-6 and currently have a 1 loss streak. They've won 6 of they're last 7.

Both teams have played Madison Southern at Madison Southern. Madison Southern beat Woodford County by 25. 93-68. Estill County beat Madison Southern 64-53.
Its worth mentioning that Estill has won 10 of the last 12 with the 2 losses coming from a combined deficit of 3 points.
The first 2 games were determined by a combined total of 10 points. I don't believe that the Engineers played as well in those 2 games,as both their leading scorers did not have big nights and they were still within striking distance at the end. Credit to both Wolfe and Knott County Central's defense in those games though, for holding the Engineers to 2 of their lowest scoring games this year.
My point being ,Estill has played with every team they have faced yet and have played some good teams. I believe their defense will keep them in alot of games,but time will tell.
#clear the tracks