Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OBI 72 Williamsburg 69
Good win for Oneida
Now that’s a nice win :popcorn:
Williamsburg let a loss Friday steal there second game.. Corbin hangover!!
JMO
Congrats OBI, was headed to this game and got sidetracked with some chores to be done and couldn’t make it.
Congratulations to Oneida, nice win.
That is a quality win, especially on the road. I think they play again in the All A. I hope to see that one.
HCS Wrote:That is a quality win, especially on the road. I think they play again in the All A. I hope to see that one.

They played Leslie Saturday. I believe
I meant I think OBI and W-burg play each other again in the All A tourney on Jan. 11.
Sorry wrong person. I was talking about hangover loss from Corbin. Williamsburg played Leslie next game.
So Williamsburg blew a 10 point lead to Corbin the other night and then blew a 14 point lead against OBI in this one. Does OBI have the officials in their pocket too?
MrBasketball78 Wrote:So Williamsburg blew a 10 point lead to Corbin the other night and then blew a 14 point lead against OBI in this one. Does OBI have the officials in their pocket too?

Don’t know but we know Williamsburg doesn’t. Confusednicker:
Bigmouth1953 Wrote:They played Leslie Saturday. I believe

Good Win for Oneida. Williamsburg better not sleep on my Eagles or they will leave Hyden with their tails dragging.:zzz::zzz::zzz:
OH !!! by the way there is OBI's win against a top 10 team Number 7 this week I think.
JustThinking Wrote:OH !!! by the way there is OBI's win against a top 10 team Number 7 this week I think.

True
Isn't it better to actually beat a good team instead of just talking about it?
Not that it’s talk, it’s the belief in your team or what you think a team might be. But your right it was good win for Oneida. Still learning and getting better
Just about everyone thinks their team "might" be good in June. It's still talk until you start winning against good teams. I think the players deserve credit for bouncing back from a blowout loss against North and a loss to J. Frank White.
That rematch should be interesting. I'm sure W-burg wants to prove they are still the team to beat in the All A.
Williamsburg should get a kid eligible very soon that will make them better...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Transfers, transfers, transfers. I bet the kids that have been at Williamsburg from the beginning wish they would stop. No! They are not just happy to sit the bench and win. It is unfair to them that their playing time is taken by a transfer.
Competition Wrote:Transfers, transfers, transfers. I bet the kids that have been at Williamsburg from the beginning wish they would stop. No! They are not just happy to sit the bench and win. It is unfair to them that their playing time is taken by a transfer.

What is this transfer thingy you speak of? Is this the 1st of its kind?