•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class 4 A Championship Johnson County Central 21 Boyle Co 20
Nygfan106wins Wrote:Grant Bingham. In the 10th grade

Worked with his dad at Universal Well Services. Boy is a monster like his big brother. Big things coming his way.
Nygfan106wins Wrote:21 Dylan Preston was the best player on the field tonight. I don’t care what anyone says nor where anyone else is going to college. If you a college coach that watch that game I just don’t know how you could not want him on team.

Much like his cousin Jimmy Preston from a couple of years ago, he plays all out and is fearless..What a heart!!
Spud6 Wrote:He was the best player on the field in my opinion. If you consider the position that’s played. He was the best player on the field in my opinion. Or at least most dominant.

I love seeing the unknown, and sometimes, unappreciated big guys in the trenches getting some love and much due respect. Congratulations young man, keep it up!
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:As I set here, my heart breaks for the players from Boyle. We have been there and that hurt is true pain. I also hate it for fosho and big jack first class guys who love their program. Congrats to JC and they at the end done what I said they needed to win. STOP the HOMERUN plays. Hell of season and high school careers guys. WYMT mountains teams 4-0 and at the end that’ means something to me.

Very classy and respectful comment. That's first class my friend.
#55PirateFan Wrote:I love seeing the unknown, and sometimes, unappreciated big guys in the trenches getting some love and much due respect. Congratulations young man, keep it up!

I was a QB my whole life. Lineman are my favorite players to watch.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
What a great game! Way to go Johnson Co.
#55PirateFan Wrote:Very classy and respectful comment. That's first class my friend.

Tried to send you a message, wouldn’t go through but Ethan played a hell of a game. I don’t care what colors you wear he was a beast and I wish him the absolute best at the next level. His ability to push the pile made a bigger difference when it counted than most will ever notice.
[attachment=o3916]

I don’t know how up to date you all are on memes. But this has taken me out! I’ve laughed for an hour
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
To my Boyle Co. comrades. This was one of the most "fun" games I have ever seen. You have a great team and great program. Wow , what a roster full of pure athletes. They honestly are a joy to watch in person. I know we got off to rocky start but it ended up being a fun week's prelude to this game. Ended up being friends with Jack, and Hatz played along with my agitation and just plain ole goofiness. Thanks Mr. Hatz, I really had a good time jousting with you guys the last few days. And as for Fosho, well he just took his ball and went home. I hope we run back into ya'll again next year, and best wishes for next season. And yes Hatz, I'm headed to Katmandu. It's really really what I wanna do.
#65 for Central is a young 16 year old. 6’5, 290 pounds, runs a 5 flat 40 in pads Naturally brute strong, his upside is huge! Just went on a visit to Missouri. UK is on him too. Don’t be surprised if he will be one of the most coveted lineman in the nation his senior year.
Bob Seger Wrote:To my Boyle Co. comrades. This was one of the most "fun" games I have ever seen. You have a great team and great program. Wow , what a roster full of pure athletes. They honestly are a joy to watch in person. I know we got off to rocky start but it ended up being a fun week's prelude to this game. Ended up being friends with Jack, and Hatz played along with my agitation and just plain ole goofiness. Thanks Mr. Hatz, I really had a good time jousting with you guys the last few days. And as for Fosho, well he just took his ball and went home. I hope we run back into ya'll again next year, and best wishes for next season. And yes Hatz, I'm headed to Katmandu. It's really really what I wanna do.

I guess your “on the road again” now. Lol. I am not poking fun of the guy who quoted songs to you all week.
ironhorse Wrote:#65 for Central is a young 16 year old. 6’5, 290 pounds, runs a 5 flat 40 in pads Naturally brute strong, his upside is huge! Just went on a visit to Missouri. UK is on him too. Don’t be surprised if he will be one of the most coveted lineman in the nation his senior year.

Be huge to be able to keep him at Kentucky. But he’ll literally get to choose his college. I’ll definitely be watching him the next two years. That blows my mind he’s a sophomore.
#BBFL
"21>20"~Johnson Central
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:I guess your “on the road again” now. Lol. I am not poking fun of the guy who quoted songs to you all week.

Ah, he was a good sport, he played along and we had fun...…... I did anyways….Not everyone can find humor, in my, uh, well, what ever it is. Especially "the gang" about 60 miles to the north of Paintsville on RT#23....:biggrin:

"We Got Tonight" while we were "Up on the Stage" but what we also did was "Turn the Page" to the next epic battle.
Bob Seger Wrote:Ah, he was a good sport, he played along and we had fun...…... I did anyways.

"We Got Tonight" while we "Up on the Stage" but what we also did was "Turn the Page" to the next epic battle.

We hope to have a say in next year situation. #gohounds
Grant Bingham is a beast. Even his shadow is afraid of him. His older brother Ethan was tough but Grant is tougher. No doubt, from the beating his older brother gave him over the years.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Tried to send you a message, wouldn’t go through but Ethan played a hell of a game. I don’t care what colors you wear he was a beast and I wish him the absolute best at the next level. His ability to push the pile made a bigger difference when it counted than most will ever notice.

Thanks buddy, we appreciate that. Theirs been alot of people tell me that in the last 24 hours either on here, on social media, or in person. I thought he played a good game but apparently he must have had a special night. I got caught up in the game last night and didn't watch him the entire game like I usually do and must have missed some stuff.

I haven't had the chance to go back and watch the game yet with all that's happened since but it looks like I need to go back and watch the film. Lol! Sounds like he made a big impact on a lot of people last night.

Don't want to hijack this thread with something completely irrelevant to the topic, but thank you Sir for the kind words. And thanks to everyone else too that's said similar things about my boy. All you guys are first class in my book. I know you've made my big ol head swell up a lot bigger with pride. I just wonder if he made an impact on the Carrier Journal as well? After he was completely snubbed last year and no where to be found on their team I just wonder if he'll finally get their blessing? 😂
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:We hope to have a say in next year situation. #gohounds

For whatever it may mean, as long as you have your current baseball coach at Corbin, I'll always be a big fan of redhound baseball. What a first class act and great young coach. Unless Corbin is playing Johnson Central, I'll always agree with and join you in saying, #gohounds.
Spud6 Wrote:Fellas. Get Stoops in the line. A lot has been talked about who the best player on the field was today and Preece and Lanter were everyone’s picks. 65 was the one I had my eye on the whole game. Kid was laying pancakes and was running down field blocking. He’s only a sophomore? That’s terrifying to think what he’ll be like in two years.

The gang I was with talked about this kid all night. We noticed him 20 yards down the field blocking and he can move for a big fella! Bright, bright future for that young man!!!
Bob Seger Wrote:For whatever it may mean, as long as you have your current baseball coach at Corbin, I'll always be a big fan of redhound baseball. What a first class act and great young coach. Unless Corbin is playing Johnson Central, I'll always agree with and join you in saying, #gohounds.

Well if the middle school level is any indication, Corbin and JC will have some battles to come. I just hope the results are the same as they were on that level!!
This was just a great game to watch. I could care less who won, I just enjoy good football games and I got to see two today! Both teams has a tremendous amount of great athletes and they are fun to watch. I think if these teams played ten times, all ten games would be a touchdown or less. Just a lot of fun to watch! Congrats to both teams on their season and good luck to the seniors for whatever their future holds!
Rip/Spin Wrote:This was just a great game to watch. I could care less who won, I just enjoy good football games and I got to see two today! Both teams has a tremendous amount of great athletes and they are fun to watch. I think if these teams played ten times, all ten games would be a touchdown or less. Just a lot of fun to watch! Congrats to both teams on their season and good luck to the seniors for whatever their future holds!

If you COULD care less than why don’t you? Haha. I’m just picking at ya. It’s late and I’m slap happy hah. But that does drive me nuts when people say that.
As a side note...has anyone checked on that middle school principal tonight? Is he okay? Does he need an emergency dentist to remove the foot from the mouth?
FootballFan1999 Wrote:Bingo.id say partly because the missed XP. Partly because of arrogance by BC.

The XP he missed was almost blocked. He saw a JC player diving right at him and I'm sure he sensed this was a close one to being blocked and that's what made him miss. So an excuse I'm making, somewhat, for him, but also to give JC credit. It wasn't just a freak thing that he missed it, a player was just a hair of blocking that kick.
#65 for Johnson Central is the #1 kid I'd recruit that I've saw all weekend. That was a 6'5" or so offensive tackle that moved like a fullback. That was a guy with the same athletic ability that my 5'7", 145 pound son had. He was as quick, and fast as my own kid, but about a foot taller, and 140 pounds bigger! I've rarely saw a kid move that well. I've saw both Belfry lineman that went to UofL and UK, and the way they moved. I'm not sure they are any better than this JC kid was tonight.
Diogenes Wrote:As a side note...has anyone checked on that middle school principal tonight? Is he okay? Does he need an emergency dentist to remove the foot from the mouth?

I'm sure he won't be getting any Christmas cards from Chuck Smith,
Westside Wrote:I'm sure he won't be getting any Christmas cards from Chuck Smith,

No one will ever admit it, and people say things like that don’t affect games because who needs more motivation to play hard for a title? But....... I think it did have some effect on it.
Hatz Wrote:Curious. What’s the difference between arrogance and confidence ?

One a FG attempt and the other a Pass on 4th & 2 and the State Championship on the line.
Hatz Wrote:Curious. What’s the difference between arrogance and confidence ?

Arrogance is the Lack of being able to be humble in any way shape or form.
Hound05 Wrote:Here’s a question I’ve yet to see anyone pose. Was this class overrated or is chuck smith not as good as once thought?

I personally think this Boyle class was very special and talented. We’re they blown up by some past their actual potential? Absolutely! But they were still very very talented.

Coach smith on the other hand has now lost two years in a row with this monster class. To me, because of questionable coaching. Is he still a legend? Oh yea! Without a doubt!! Was he too put high up the pedestal? YEP!

I hate to bring one or the other down in anyway, and I won’t! But it’s honestly got to be one or the other. I’ve followed these kids for 3 years now since they beat us in the title game, I know what they possess. I’m just curious about that specific question and honest opinions about it....
Other than not kicking the field goal at the end, I thought Chuck Smith's calls were on the money most of the night. Everything they called as far as routes, kids were open, but then either got whacked by a crazy good Johnson Central corner, or linebacker, or uncharacteristic drops from Smith, or uncharacteristic accuracy by Reed. Some of that was pretty good pressure put on the QB and he was slightly off. The only bad thing I felt coach Chuck Smith did, was not try the field goal. Everyone in the house that knew about that kicker I'm sure questioned coach about that. Why, why, why? But I was sort of pulling for Johnson Central so I was more happy Smith didn't call for a kick. I still remember beating these guys in the 5th grade...:-) Seriously, I feel for anyone that loses a game like this, either team.
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next