Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 15 DeSales 14
WHAT A DAMN GAME! Now that’s how you march into Louisville and win a damn game! Coach Haywood - Pure Genius! The Belfry D was awesome! I’m so excited as a resident of Lexington to be able to go watch us and our mountain brothers play for those trophies! Let’s bring them all back to the hills!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Is there a place to watch this one on past broadcast?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Good game. I think it lived up to the hype. Good luck in Lex. Hope you guys who came had an enjoyable time with no problems. I didn't see any issues at all.
ColtPride Wrote:Good game. I think it lived up to the hype. Good luck in Lex. Hope you guys who came had an enjoyable time with no problems. I didn't see any issues at all.

Great season for the Colts, tonight’s game will go down in Belfry lore as one of the toughest teams Belfry has every played .
Happy for my old coworker Bobby N. Let’s go to Commonwealth and represent the 15th Region!!!
ColtPride Wrote:Good game. I think it lived up to the hype. Good luck in Lex. Hope you guys who came had an enjoyable time with no problems. I didn't see any issues at all.

Thanks ColtPride! You guys had a great season. This was the best game I’ve saw in a while. Nothing but respect to both teams who played their asses off tonight.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congratulations to Belfry I got to listen to the overtime’s what a game. Bobby and the old ball coach did a great job calling the game.
Patriot1 Wrote:Congratulations to Belfry I got to listen to the overtime’s what a game. Bobby and the old ball coach did a great job calling the game.

I hated I missed it, I found someone doing Facebook live and I missed the last 10 minutes on the radio broadcast
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hensley 26 carries 111 yards. HELL OF A GAME.
Ok...I should probably sleep on this before posting so I don't exaggerate, but I think that was the best high school football game I have ever seen in person. What an environment! Aside from that, I loved everything about Belfry. It seemed like they brought everyone that lives east of Lexington to the game; their band, their banner, their cheerleaders shoutinging "hold that line" at the top of their lungs toward the opposite end of the field on 3rd and goal from the 1 for Desales; everything about them screamed tradition. School spirit to the maximum. Proud of our Colts, but what a heartbreaking way for our seniors to go out. Good luck to Belfry next week at Kroger.
I love being right.

😎
Congrats Belfry.
Hats off to Belfrey, that game will go down in the history books! That’s one of the best tackling high school teams I’ve seen. Also credit to your coach, he didn’t want to go for 2. The players kept asking and he eventually gave in when they were in the huddle of the timeout. He was even shaking his head when they broke the huddle lol. But for a guy of his pedigree to be willing to listen to his players and still go for it, even when you can tell he didn’t want to.. wow! Good luck in state! Everyone have safe travels back! I hope we get a round 2 in the near future because that game was good as advertised
Congratulations Pirates!!!! Will be pulling for y'all next week.
Congrats to the Pirates. Gonna be an all mountain final!
Just saw the video of Belfry's winning TD and 2 pt. conversion.... that was the best example of Belfry football you'll ever see.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Granny Bear Wrote:Bobby was HYSTERICAL on that last call!!!!

Yes cuppett, I plan to be there!

I Am Going Down Thur and watching all of Saturdays games as well---Lord Willing.. I am staying one mile from Kroger field at the Hampton inn on 1953 nicholasville road...see you there:1:
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Just saw the video of Belfry's winning TD and 2 pt. conversion.... that was the best example of Belfry football you'll ever see.

where did u see it at Pulp? I clicked on link u had but didn't see it
I knew when I heard the score was tied at zero late in the game that the game was tipping in Haywoods favor. He’s forgotten more about close, low scoring defensive battles in the postseason than most of us will ever know. Congrats to the Pirates! See ya in Lexington!!!
Congrats Belfry. Played your guts out and it paid off. Gonna stay after the Pikeville game and see a good game with Bell. Hopefully three trophies come home to the mountains.
Congratulations Pirates! Hard nose football all night long. Haywood with a great call to go for two. Take care of business next week, time to bring home number 7
Times have sure changed since the Pikeville loss when Belfry fans were losing their minds. It was great to see Belfry get the win. Congrats.
How bout that Belfry O-Line playing great football against one of the best defensive fronts in the state. So proud of them all. That was a WAR in the trenches. Not many gave them a chance.
Again. Is there going to be a taped broadcast we can go watch this one on as a rerun? This is the types of football games I absolutely love watching and I NEED to watch this game!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Wow. Sounds like it was a great game. I saw the last touchdown and conversion on highlights after I got home from Somerset's game.

Congratulations Belfry!
Would’ve thought a good dude like Scroggins wouldn’t be whining over a call on social media but here we are. Turns out a clip from behind the end zone selectively cropped apparently means something lol
#55PirateFan Wrote:How bout that Belfry O-Line playing great football against one of the best defensive fronts in the state. So proud of them all. That was a WAR in the trenches. Not many gave them a chance.

I heard the announcers talking about what a game the line played especially Your son so congratulate him for me and great game.
Nothing about whining over a call here, it is questionable in every angle. A lot of talk about Scroggins lately, nobody is talking about head coach Harold Davis for Desales? He has completely shut down teams with no recognition. Tonight was an awesome game but I think it could have gone either way. Good luck to Belfry in state
Best rushing defense vs the best rushing offense. And it lived up to the hype. Great game by both teams. Belfrys offense never stopped pounding and neither did the colts. The same way on defense for both teams. Desales, y’all have a heck of a team and I’m sure you will be back in the mix in the future. And also I spoke to numerous Colt fans. Nothing out of the way was said and they were very hospitable. Idk if there were any incidents at all. Great atmosphere, great hosts, and 2 great football teams. Now let’s go to Kroger Field and take care of some more business.
Patriot1 Wrote:I heard the announcers talking about what a game the line played especially Your son so congratulate him for me and great game.

Thank you my friend. I'll let him know what you said.