• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 15 DeSales 14
Guys I can’t even right now
What a game!!

Go Pirates!!
Wow
DOUBLE OVERTIME!!!!!!

Pirates are going Krogering.
Pirates go for two in double OT to seal the deal, hats off to DeSales for a damn good ball game.
Going for 2 at Desales for a chance to go to Kroger. Man that’s ballsy
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
No guts; no glory!!!!
Wow that radio broadcast had me fired up!!! Congrats belfry. Can’t say that I wanted it to end right then because it was just such a good game. But I’m glad you won, they way you did!!!
Phillip Haywood’s you know what.... are much bigger than mine haha
YESSSSSSSSSS,What A Game......What Day Do They Play Bell?
Holy. Crap.
Belfry vs Bell 7pm Friday @ the big grocery cart.
Congrats Belfry!!! Now to Beat the &@$! Out of Bell!!
Hats off Haywood. DeSales burns their timeout to ice the kicker, belfry decides to go for the win knowing DeSales cannot call a timeout to adjust. Dixon takes pitch and outraces DeSales to the endzone.
My heart rate is way up. Had to take off my Apple Watch it was complaining. I’m so pumped right now
Granny Bear Wrote:DOUBLE OVERTIME!!!!!!

Pirates are going Krogering.

u going Granny?
I run outside to my vehicle to listen to the game and just as soon as I get to 93.1 the guys were going crazy. So great and it's nice to have someone from the mountains take these guys down. Prestonsburg lost two heartbreakers to DeSales back in '07 and '09.
It’s Philip Haywood’s world, we just live in it.
Hilton vs Haywood next week baby! Let's go!!!!!
Bobby had the best radio call on 93.1
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Congratulations Belfry Pirates see you at Kroger Field TongueirateSho
Congrats to Belfry.
I switched over to watch on Facebook live and missed the radio call, wishing I listened now
Bobby was HYSTERICAL on that last call!!!!

Yes cuppett, I plan to be there!
As Bill Raffertu says, "ONNNNNIOOONNNNSSS"

Hall of Fame moment from a Hall of Fame Coach and a Hall of Fame call from Belfry radio crew.
Granny Bear Wrote:Bobby was HYSTERICAL on that last call!!!!

Yes cuppett, I plan to be there!

You going to 2 o’clock game?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Wow a historic game, this one will go down as one of the greatest games & greatest calls of all time for belfry......

Go Big Red........

Wow What A Game Wow
Spud6 Wrote:You going to 2 o’clock game?

I plan to go as of right now.
Trench warfare all night long, congrats to Belfry. DeSales is a tough out, but out they are.
I’m still in shock— but the call to go for two was genius in that moment— absolutely no way that DeSales could predict how the pirates would come out of the TO! Wow what a game!!