Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taylor Co @ Bell Co 11/29 3A State Semi
Weak schedule, play no one, get your money out and come watch them play Friday night while your team is sitting at the house...
welcome to Log Mountain all 13th region teams!! Somerset will be glad to take that money as well..
I’m sorry but who exactly has Taylor County beat to write home about? For that matter the only 3a school left with a “hard” schedule this year is Belfry and two of their best games are against 1a and 2a schools. That said you make these things years in advance as been said over and over. Too many people just envy what Dudley is able to do. From what I saw of him leading the charge at meet the bobcats Thursday and what they did on the field yesterday, I feel pretty good about the next two Fridays.
Hound05 Wrote:Justin the “hitman” haddix 😬😬

Haha. Get a State Title first. Wink
bobcatpride1 Wrote:Throw weak scheduling out the door. How many of these coaches have won multiple state titles at different schools in different classes? You all keep trying to throw the little man off the hill all you want but he’s there to stay. Enough said.

Bell County - 42
Taylor County - 14

So your saying that Philip Haywood or Chuck Smith couldn’t go to another school and win? Since when did it become bad to be loyal to a program instead of chasing the bank truck around? Which is exactly why little man is back on the hill...
Yvonne already has the money set up to buy Dudley another truck. Anybody seen her at any games? Just curious.
HighViz Wrote:Bell squeaks this one out. But Dud learns a valuable lesson from these next 2 games. Gotta play teams like the last two during the post season in the regular to win the final. Bell may not make it this week tho.

How many championships have you won? You should share your expertise with Dudley. I think Bell County has improved quite a bit in year three under him.
single shot Wrote:So your saying that Philip Haywood or Chuck Smith couldn’t go to another school and win? Since when did it become bad to be loyal to a program instead of chasing the bank truck around? Which is exactly why little man is back on the hill...

Chuck left before and your coach will too.
turkeysalad Wrote:Bob Beatty

Bob Redman

Phillip Haywood

Mike Glaser

Sam Harp

Larry French

Joe Jaggers

Jack Morris

Joe Morris

Dale Mueller

Kevin Wallace

Chuck Smith
Like I said there is no better.
STIFFY Wrote:Turkey man all but one on your list are behind Dudley in wins and he wouldn’t be ahead if Dudley hadn’t did the college stint to coach his son

Why are you calling her a man?
pjdoug Wrote:How many championships have you won? You should share your expertise with Dudley. I think Bell County has improved quite a bit in year three under him.

Year before Dudley came back. Bell won 4 games, year 1 back 7 games, year 2 back 11 games, year 3 so far at 13 wins.
four quarters Wrote:Yvonne already has the money set up to buy Dudley another truck. Anybody seen her at any games? Just curious.

Brian Redmond and Tim Short have a beautiful blue Dodge Ram ready. You should see it. It’s pretty awesome.
#55PirateFan Wrote:I literally laughed out loud when I saw this! Awesome.
I did too because it's comical. Dudley is disliked because he is as good as a coach as there is in the game. More than once he has brought the Bell County program back to the top. I should hate him as much as he has blown my team out, but the man can flat out coach with the best of em.
BellCo18 Wrote:Too bad the RPI didn’t think that. Hahahaha

Hahahaha! That is true my friend. No harm meant. Just poking you guys a little. Bell County is a damn good football team and has one of the best coaches to ever do it. Good luck to Bobcats Friday night. Be awesome if the mountains had the Pirates and Bobcats squaring off in a couple weeks in Lexington for all the marbles. But we both still have another game to win against two other really good football teams.
pjdoug Wrote:Chuck left before and your coach will too.

:eyeroll: Chuck left for UK then came back, Dudley makes David Carradine tired...
So let’s hear it where’s he leaving for this year Egypt we’re starting to run out of places Kentucky only has 120 counties...
pjdoug Wrote:I did too because it's comical. Dudley is disliked because he is as good as a coach as there is in the game. More than once he has brought the Bell County program back to the top. I should hate him as much as he has blown my team out, but the man can flat out coach with the best of em.

Yes he can. One of the best that's for sure.
single shot Wrote::eyeroll: Chuck left for UK then came back, Dudley makes David Carradine tired...
So let’s hear it where’s he leaving for this year Egypt we’re starting to run out of places Kentucky only has 120 counties...

Was he obligated to stay at Bell County? He's not even from there.
#55PirateFan Wrote:Hahahaha! That is true my friend. No harm meant. Just poking you guys a little. Bell County is a damn good football team and has one of the best coaches to ever do it. Good luck to Bobcats Friday night. Be awesome if the mountains had the Pirates and Bobcats squaring off in a couple weeks in Lexington for all the marbles. But we both still have another game to win against two other really good football teams.

I would love to see those two at Lexington.
pjdoug Wrote:Was he obligated to stay at Bell County? He's not even from there.

That’s not the point Dougie remember it was whether some of the other coaches could have left and won titles at other schools but chose to stay where they’re at...Listen I’m willing to admit Dudley is a heck of a coach, I’m really not trying to say he’s not all I’m saying is some of those coaches from that list could have left and won at other schools too just like he did...
pjdoug Wrote:I did too because it's comical. Dudley is disliked because he is as good as a coach as there is in the game. More than once he has brought the Bell County program back to the top. I should hate him as much as he has blown my team out, but the man can flat out coach with the best of em.

He isn’t disliked because he’s a good coach...
single shot Wrote:That’s not the point Dougie remember it was whether some of the other coaches could have left and won titles at other schools but chose to stay where they’re at...Listen I’m willing to admit Dudley is a heck of a coach, I’m really not trying to say he’s not all I’m saying is some of those coaches from that list could have left and won at other schools too just like he did...

Of course they could have.
single shot Wrote:He isn’t disliked because he’s a good coach...
Why is he disliked then? because he didn't recruit you or beat Corbin to a recruit? lol
pjdoug Wrote:I would love to see those two at Lexington.

Me to buddy
pjdoug Wrote:Why is he disliked then? because he didn't recruit you or beat Corbin to a recruit? lol

I mean it couldn’t have anything to do with him sitting in the bleachers after our games a thumb stuck in his mouth all red a@@ed
Taylor County will try razzle dazzle, trick plays, fake punts and will take risks such as going for it on 4th down when they should punt. Their defense struggles to stop the run. My advice would be to put a spy on Goodin and they will go to Oliver who is less effective. Goodin is an explosive player who says he is going to EKU and put up 228 yards rushing against us. The QB Coghill does a lot of RPO or play action. Not that effective of a passer but the offense is structured as run first. This was for lack of a better term a shootout with Taylor Co. holding on at the end. The key plays were the fake punt - crucial fourth down conversions that caught PT asleep and led to TD's.

TC has a good kicker and a decent O-line. Tilghman was expecting a lot of trash talking and such but it seemed to be a pretty clean game with PT getting most of the flags for holding and jumping off sides (repeatedly.) Taylor Co. probably did not realize they were coming to the trash talking capital of Ky. Anyway, the game seemed to be under control and not with incidents like their Glasgow matchup.

Tilghman hung around until late in the 4th quarter and Tilghman is a decent team with outstanding speed but has too many flaws (Jr. high level special teams play, etc.) a to be a good team.

Taylor county deserved to win, but it was obvious to me that the 3A finalists would probably not be coming from that game.
single shot Wrote:I mean it couldn’t have anything to do with him sitting in the bleachers after our games a thumb stuck in his mouth all red a@@ed

You don't dislike him because he was in the bleachers. That's BS and you know it. lol. He's been on the sideline many times talking to Whitley County fans before and after the game.
Tica Wrote:Taylor County will try razzle dazzle, trick plays, fake punts and will take risks such as going for it on 4th down when they should punt. Their defense struggles to stop the run. My advice would be to put a spy on Goodin and they will go to Oliver who is less effective. Goodin is an explosive player who says he is going to EKU and put up 228 yards rushing against us. The QB Coghill does a lot of RPO or play action. Not that effective of a passer but the offense is structured as run first. This was for lack of a better term a shootout with Taylor Co. holding on at the end. The key plays were the fake punt - crucial fourth down conversions that caught PT asleep and led to TD's.

TC has a good kicker and a decent O-line. Tilghman was expecting a lot of trash talking and such but it seemed to be a pretty clean game with PT getting most of the flags for holding and jumping off sides (repeatedly.) Taylor Co. probably did not realize they were coming to the trash talking capital of Ky. Anyway, the game seemed to be under control and not with incidents like their Glasgow matchup.

Tilghman hung around until late in the 4th quarter and Tilghman is a decent team with outstanding speed but has too many flaws (Jr. high level special teams play, etc.) a to be a good team.

Taylor county deserved to win, but it was obvious to me that the 3A finalists would probably not be coming from that game.
Taylor County is in trouble if they struggle to stop the run.
pjdoug Wrote:Taylor County is in trouble if they struggle to stop the run.

Brandon Baker, Dawson Woolum, Will Dean, London Stephney should have a big rushing night then.
Weren't these seniors for Taylor County freshman when Dudley was coach there?
BellCo18 Wrote:Brandon Baker, Dawson Woolum, Will Dean, London Stephney should have a big rushing night then.

Yeah. Can you tell me how baker is kin to me? lol
pirateforlife Wrote:Weren't these seniors for Taylor County freshman when Dudley was coach there?
I think so.