Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(20) Iowa 23 (8) Minnesota 19
Final

There went Minnesota’s chances
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Was a good game
Iowa today is what we expected them to be at the beginning of the season.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I kind of hated to see Minnesota's win streak and tonight, but I do kind of like Iowa. Their coach is a class act.
Ryle grad Tanner Morgan had to leave the game after two sacks on the closing drive. Up to that point he was 25 for 36 - 368 yds - 1 TD.

https://www.twincities.com/2019/11/16/ta...-protocol/

Gophers couldn't move it on the ground at all.
Was pulling for Minnesota really like PJ Fleak and Morgan kid at QB. Wonder how long before the Top programs aka Florida St. go after him.
T-CATS Wrote:Was pulling for Minnesota really like PJ Fleak and Morgan kid at QB. Wonder how long before the Top programs aka Florida St. go after him.

I’d say they are already on the phone. Along with Baylor’s coach.
#BBFL