Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle County Freshman DE Tommy Zeismer Receives first D1 offer
Louisville offered today. This is the first of many. Congrats young man.
Congrats!
What’s that make 4 players with a D1 offer on this team? Jackson Smith will be the fifth. Are there anymore?

Has there ever been a County team have that many D1 players at the same time before?
Rebel55 Wrote:What’s that make 4 players with a D1 offer on this team? Jackson Smith will be the fifth. Are there anymore?

Has there ever been a County team have that many D1 players at the same time before?

EZ Roller has an offer from Morehead St.
Congrats to that young man.
Rebel55 Wrote:What’s that make 4 players with a D1 offer on this team? Jackson Smith will be the fifth. Are there anymore?

Belfry is a County school.

That 2016 team technically had Austin Dotson, Cole Bentley, Jordan Scott, Ray Horton, Cameron Catron, Taveon Hunter, Grayson Cook, and Ben Bentley who all ended up committing to D1 schools.

Where Boyle is doing something special is the number of guys with FBS, in particular Power 5 offers. I still think they are not done either. I think Some FCS school will be very happy if they take a chance on Lanter, maybe even a MAC or Sunbelt school. I also think their kicker will eventually get some type of offer when it is aid and done.

That Belfry team could boast four guys with FBS level offers but only two Power 5 guys.
Congratulations Tommy Zeismer :Cheerlead
Congrats young man!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
2000 Rebels had

Travis Leffew
Brodie Overstreet
Jacob Tamme
Taylor Begley

Matt Miller went to EKU.

Did Justin Nicols go anywhere?
Hatz Wrote:2000 Rebels had

Travis Leffew
Brodie Overstreet
Jacob Tamme
Taylor Begley

Matt Miller went to EKU.

Did Justin Nicols go anywhere?

Nichols went to Louisville then to Morehead St.
A little shocked by how early he was offered but no doubt he is a D1 caliber player after this season. That gives us 5 so far on this team. What a special group.
Tommy Zeismer, Reece Smith, Wilson Kelly, Landon Bartleson, and who am I missing for 5?

100% sure that Sophomore Kicker Jackson Smith will, but as of today didn't think he currently had any offers yet. Lanter and Roller also could very well get a D1 before it's all said and done.
Rebel55 Wrote:Tommy Zeismer, Reece Smith, Wilson Kelly, Landon Bartleson, and who am I missing for 5?

100% sure that Sophomore Kicker Jackson Smith will, but as of today didn't think he currently had any offers yet. Lanter and Roller also could very well get a D1 before it's all said and done.

I think the assumption was for Jackson. :Thumbs:
The kicker will no doubt get an offer! I watched him in middle school drilling 40 plus yarders. Granted it was off a block but still to be that young, with the weather the way it was, is something very special.
EZ Roller has an offer from Morehead. They are still D1
This is impressive, especially for a 4a team
1. Bartleson Notre Dame Independent
2. Smith West Virginia Big 12
3. Kelly Middle Tennessee Conf USA
4. Zeismer Louisville ACC
5. Roller Morehead 1AA
6. Jackson Smith. D1 kicker
I would guess everyone on Boyle’s defense will play at some level in college, every player they have on defense is fast and athletic. Lanter I hope things work out for him at the FBS-FCS level but it’s late for quarterbacks at that level and it’s the toughest scholarship in football. The kid is really good, a true quarterback and I feel can play at a high level in the correct system.
Congratulations to the young man, that’s awesome!
Congrats to an outstanding young player.
Lanter I feel could still pull a FCS offer. FBS school lies are almost all gone now. If not he will be a great D2 NAIA QB. I think he is a lot better than that but I am a homer.
I need to recruit this guy. lol
Football Scout Wrote:This is impressive, especially for a 4a team
1. Bartleson Notre Dame Independent
2. Smith West Virginia Big 12
3. Kelly Middle Tennessee Conf USA
4. Zeismer Louisville ACC
5. Roller Morehead 1AA
6. Jackson Smith. D1 kicker
I would guess everyone on Boyle’s defense will play at some level in college, every player they have on defense is fast and athletic. Lanter I hope things work out for him at the FBS-FCS level but it’s late for quarterbacks at that level and it’s the toughest scholarship in football. The kid is really good, a true quarterback and I feel can play at a high level in the correct system.

He will go to Cumberlands or Lindsey Wilson and dominate for four years.