Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin @ Knox Central 10/11
Thoughts and predictions :Cheerlead

New season district begins :Cheerlead
Corbin by 20+
Knox will play tuff at home, but Corbins defense will control the game. Corbin wins a battle 28-14
Redhounds
Not close, this is one of the worse Knox Central teams since the days of Coach Smith.
C— 42 KC - 13
It being a heated, emotional game, not to mention district, it might be closer than some think. Hounds still come out with a victory.
^^Exactly!! Add home field advantage.

I believe the Hounds will take this game, perhaps by 14+, BUT they sure will know they've been in a game!!!
Corbin wins
Corbin - 27
Knox Central - 13
Corbin 21-14
Corbin offense is coming around looking like the team I thought they would be. Last Friday night the mojo is back in Redhounds :Cheerlead defense played awesome Mojo is back, ready to make a run in district :Cheerlead Read my lips and prediction :Cheerlead

Corbin 42
Knox Central 14
64SUR Wrote:Corbin offense is coming around looking like the team I thought they would be. Last Friday night the mojo is back in Redhounds :Cheerlead defense played awesome Mojo is back, ready to make a run in district :Cheerlead Read my lips and prediction :Cheerlead

Corbin 42
Knox Central 14

SUR you better be right! I bet my kids college savings on your word haha.
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Not close, this is one of the worse Knox Central teams since the days of Coach Smith.
C— 42 KC - 13

Not a very accurate statement this is a pretty good Knox team that’s played a tough schedule I’m gonna predict 21 to 20 Knox
Yes a tough schedule, but didn’t compete close to the level they were playing.. Your head man undermined the last coach there and now look at were your program at. Knox should be at the top in our region and mountains, but it’s headed in the wrong direction. The number of kids out playing has dropped tremendously. Interesting to see what Canady will do at the end of season. I can say that my nephew messed up leaving Middlesboro to go there to play..
Dang Corbin looked good today in practice. :Cheerlead
District play seems to rejuvenate a bunch of teams. Corbin can eliminate all negativity by taking care of business tomorrow night.
Corbin big. Fred should had stayed at Bell Co as a assistant.
Corbin 42-14
Corbin is not playing up to normal standards compared to recent years. Losing support from long time followers according to some close to the program. Won’t be surprised to see changes there at the end of the season. As far as Knox they have had some lapse in the program but nice athletes still there. Feel they are better than what we’ve seen. If Knox comes out with a mindset to play ball as capable it could be a nice match up. If not they will fall and Corbin should win.
Running Back Wrote:Corbin is not playing up to normal standards compared to recent years. Losing support from long time followers according to some close to the program. Won’t be surprised to see changes there at the end of the season. As far as Knox they have had some lapse in the program but nice athletes still there. Feel they are better than what we’ve seen. If Knox comes out with a mindset to play ball as capable it could be a nice match up. If not they will fall and Corbin should win.
”Whatever” sounds like good drama anyways
I enjoy some of these comments lol, Go Hounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Running Back Wrote:Corbin is not playing up to normal standards compared to recent years. Losing support from long time followers according to some close to the program. Won’t be surprised to see changes there at the end of the season. As far as Knox they have had some lapse in the program but nice athletes still there. Feel they are better than what we’ve seen. If Knox comes out with a mindset to play ball as capable it could be a nice match up. If not they will fall and Corbin should win.
No one is losing support outside of those who didn’t support in the first place. Those are the ones who are use to “daddy ball” and haddix don’t play that game. Best man plays whether your daddy is the mayor or a bus boy. Everyone knew this was going
To be a “down year” by our own standards, nothing has changed. We have two groups of state champions coming up the lines with several talented classes behind them. Once mouser and mills stop being petty and we can fill teaching spots and gets some good experience on the sideline, we’ll be right back at competing for championships.
Hound05 Wrote:No one is losing support outside of those who didn’t support in the first place. Those are the ones who are use to “daddy ball” and haddix don’t play that game. Best man plays whether your daddy is the mayor or a bus boy. Everyone knew this was going
To be a “down year” by our own standards, nothing has changed. We have two groups of state champions coming up the lines with several talented classes behind them. Once mouser and mills stop being petty and we can fill teaching spots and gets some good experience on the sideline, we’ll be right back at competing for championships.

Uhh the things that were said by Haddix about Mouser and Mills they can act however they want?

What about the things he said about Greer?

The things he said about the Trainer there.... Cleary ?

I got a feeling you are listening to the problem followers. :why:
Hound05 Wrote:No one is losing support outside of those who didn’t support in the first place. Those are the ones who are use to “daddy ball” and haddix don’t play that game. Best man plays whether your daddy is the mayor or a bus boy. Everyone knew this was going

My thoughts exactly Hound. No way does a fanbase like Corbins with all that tradition give up on their team because of a down, or maybe a rebuilding, year. Im sure theres been far worse times that the "true fans" have endured. When I read that comment the first thing that came to mind was the ones giving up are probably the mad mommy and daddies of little Johnny who has only followed the program since their little boy decided he wanted to play Hound football, not knowing just how hard it is to play for a top program and the dedication it takes and the sacrifices that have to be made. And now they think it's the coaches fault rather than maybe little Johnny just ain't the football type. And that's ok. Football is not for everyone. But instead of trying something else they want to start trouble. Hang in there Hound faithful, Corbin football will be just fine. The ones starting this crap are the "participation trophy" type people.
Greer is about the business and you better believe that. He would fire his best friend or family if they didn’t do there job. I’ve known him along time and is all business.. Ass sometimes..😂
What happened to Knox Central? Thought they had a lot coming back ?
Corbin 35
Knox Central 14
Knox does have a good team, they lost some nice players as you know to graduation and they have had injuries this year and had to fill key positions lost to graduating seniors and IMO I think it’s just hard to replace some kids that perform day in and day out, plus they have played some nice teams, Bell, Ashland, Knoxville central Tn, so I expect Knox to fire on all cylinders it being Corbin and it at home. It will be a good game to watch. They will bounce back, but I think Corbin is hungry and getting better, I think the Defense is the key to the game, Knox has a heck of a QB, so the defense has to do there job and the offense has to score early and keep Knox Central from getting any confidence. We will find out soon enough, good luck to both teams and hope for a injury free game and let the boys settle it on the field.
Charles Wrote:Uhh the things that were said by Haddix about Mouser and Mills they can act however they want?

Ohhhh pleaseeeeee elaborate!!! Please!!!!!! They were butt hurt because they didn’t get the job they wanted so they took their ball/kid and went home. Yea they can act however they want, but the term is called........ PETTY😂
Charles Wrote:Uhh the things that were said by Haddix about Mouser and Mills they can act however they want?

I love Mouser and Mills and really appreciate everything they done for the program while they were a part of it and wish the younger Mills would have stayed around to compete he’s a very talented athlete and I hated to see him go. That being said our program and tradition is bigger than all these guys, even Haddix it’s been built over generations not just a couple years, it was here before them and it’ll be here after they’ve left, wish them luck but they’re not here their choice....There’s only one side of the story being aired in a public forum over and over again and it isn’t the side from Haddix’s point of view.....Like I’ve said before Corbin isn’t for everyone you can come here and be part of the community and program, be loved on Friday nights and achieve things on a TEAM that others only dream of, if however you have to be the superstar at the expense of the team don’t let the door knob hit you in the ass on your way out of it...Once again I’m out......