Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lynn Camp at Pineville 10-11-19
Lynn Camp (2-3) travels to Pineville (5-1) this week. Will it be the Wildcats or the Mountain Lions?
Mountain Lions by 2-3 tds if they are healthy
Football_Maniac Wrote:Mountain Lions by 2-3 tds if they are healthy

Oh really
Pineville 42
Lynn Camp 13
Obviously Bell will have home field during district and Middlesboro will have to work for theirs. Both teams will probably beat Harlan and lose to Williamsburg so this could be a home field 1st round game also. I’m going with Pineville having the week off and being at home. 36-20.
I have watched Middlesboro play both of these teams. Middlesboro beat both of them but Pineville is somewhat better than Lynn Camp. Middlesboro stunk the field up the first half against Lynn Camp. Pineville will win. Lynn Camp lost a bunch of experience from last years team. This game will be for home field in first round of playoffs. I also watched Middlesboro Play Williamsburg. Neither team including Middlesboro is close to Williamsburg this year. Good luck to both teams !
Pineville 28
Lynn Camp 14
Pineville 42
Camp 12
Pineville, 21-7.
Lynn Camp - 27
Pineville - 20
Pineville 68-14
pjdoug Wrote:Pineville 68-14

They’re playing Lynn Camp, not Williamsburg, PJD. Lol. You might have to dial that prediction back.
PHSForever Wrote:They’re playing Lynn Camp, not Williamsburg, PJD. Lol. You might have to dial that prediction back.

Lynn Camp couldn't beat Williamsburg'skill 8th graders. Mountain Lions will smoke Lynn Camp.
Pineville by 14
6-0 Campers at half
8-6 Pineville
14-6 Lions
Pineville is a team who have a better than expected defense holding teams to less points than all their opponents are accustomed to
This score surprised me a little. I thought Pineville would have won by more. Congrats Pineville.