Hazard 21
Paintsville 20
I like the Tigers in this one:

Paintsville 28
Hazard 21
Paintsville - 24
Hazard - 17
Tigers, no doubt.
Paintsville easily over Hazard 35-12. Hazard will be overmatched in this one.
How's 3 injured Tigers? Without any of the 3, it will be very difficult to win @ Hazard!!!
Budsqueezer Wrote:How's 3 injured Tigers? Without any of the 3, it will be very difficult to win @ Hazard!!!

Who’s injured?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Hazard 21
Paintsville 17
Budsqueezer Wrote:How's 3 injured Tigers? Without any of the 3, it will be very difficult to win @ Hazard!!!

No clue. But if all 3 are out then it is Hazard by a number that will turn heads to those that don’t know the situation. Hyden, Allen, Senior Phelps all came out of the East Jessamine.
If those 3 hurt Tigers play and are close to 100%: Tigers 28-14

If they don't play: Bulldogs 21-14
Hazard is a tough place to pull a win out. I’m going
Paintsville -21
Hazard - 28
I believe all three them boys will be playing on friday night. Always a good game between these two teams and its always tough to win @ Hazard. But IMO
Tigers 35
Bulldogs 14
All 3 will be playing
I need to see the tape of how EJ punished Paintsville D all night long before making a prediction on this one. My gut says Paintsville by 10 or so.
jetpilot Wrote:I need to see the tape of how EJ punished Paintsville D all night long before making a prediction on this one. My gut says Paintsville by 10 or so.

So if were judging it off scores you would take your panthers by 9 or so?
No
Can we get a fan from Paintsville or hazard to come on the podcast? Or even both come on and talk about this one. This is a very highly anticipated game and would be great to get them on the podcast.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:Can we get a fan from Paintsville or hazard to come on the podcast? Or even both come on and talk about this one. This is a very highly anticipated game and would be great to get them on the podcast.

bac2369 and 2000PHS would be a great show.
Paintsville 21-10
Tigers by 10. Get to see how good Hazard is this week
jetpilot Wrote:I need to see the tape of how EJ punished Paintsville D all night long before making a prediction on this one. My gut says Paintsville by 10 or so.

I’ll save you some time, old school west coast near/far offensive set (wing T) and pounded a 5’9” 235 full back off tackle. Mixed in some decent speed with sweeps and mis direction plays. Forward pass was a foreign concept to EJ.
I feel like Paintsville takes this game

36 22
2000PHS Wrote:I’ll save you some time, old school west coast near/far offensive set (wing T) and pounded a 5’9” 235 full back off tackle. Mixed in some decent speed with sweeps and mis direction plays. Forward pass was a foreign concept to EJ.

Thanks. I heard EJ was pretty good. Their OL must be good as well.
Not making a prediction, just wondering if any of these contenders for the east can score on each other. Is it the familiarity with one another? Youth in key positions? So far none of the contenders have put up big numbers against one another.
I'll take the Tigers 24-14.
jetpilot Wrote:Thanks. I heard EJ was pretty good. Their OL must be good as well.

They also matched our size for the most part.

From what I’m told All 3 should be close to 100%. The Bye week couldn’t have came at a better time!

Tigers 34
Hazard 21
Hazard 21-14