Bell Co @ McCreary Central 9/27
Bell’s 3rd string playing by 2nd half?
Unbelievable I want even make a prediction :truestory:
Bell Big
64sur Wrote:unbelievable i want even make a prediction :truestory:

😂😂
Bell names the score.
100- 0 Bell
Raiders pull it out in a close one at home. It’s a long trip from log mtn.
Dudley finds out he's close to leading the all-time scoring lead as a coach so he goes for 200. He's classy like that.
smoke1015 Wrote:Dudley finds out he's close to leading the all-time scoring lead as a coach so he goes for 200. He's classy like that.

Could had against Knox Central and Whitley Co and chose to back down from scoring a lot of points. Both games we could had scored 60 easy.
Bobcats cruise 55-0.
BellCo18 Wrote:Could had against Knox Central and Whitley Co and chose to back down from scoring a lot of points. Both games we could had scored 60 easy.

Please stop dropping to the low level of those who aren't fans of Coach Hilton. Makes you look just as bad as them. Let them talk on here, we'll talk with our game.
Fightin' Do-rights - 60
McCreary Central - 00
Bell co. 66
Mcc. 7
Running clock by the 2nd qtr
Mcc is much better than people think things could get ugly mcc wins big
Bell will name the score. I would like to see mccreary make some improvements offensively just not sure if they can against bell
Bell running clock early.
Uglier than Hillary Clinton
The #1 team in 3A wins by a couple TD's. Bobcats roll.
The JV should get some reps in this one.
MCCREARY by 100 them bell county kids don’t know what they’re coming to. raiders will win every game on there schedule they’re a good team. final score raiders- 541 bell county-540
bell county don’t have a good coach and is playing an easy schedule. raiders almost beat jellico. they’ll win this one big
Bell will rest starters by halftime. Hope for no more injuries and get ready for playoffs. Good luck Bobcats!
I've heard a key Bell starter quit the team this week? Can anyone confirm?
cats98 Wrote:I've heard a key Bell starter quit the team this week? Can anyone confirm?

was down in Pineville this morning heard same thing
which starter?
raiderfan1 Wrote:which starter?

Doesn't matter. Bell's JV would win this one.

Bell Co. 56

MCC 06
BellCo18 Wrote:Could had against Knox Central and Whitley Co and chose to back down from scoring a lot of points. Both games we could had scored 60 easy.
:ChairHit::lame:

Well, I'll give the old fellar a cookie if ever I see him again. I got no problem with running the score up as long as you get your starters out of there before they get hurt. I got no problem with Dudley, just jumping on the bandwagon of trollology.
raiderfan1 Wrote:which starter?

And what state was he playing for last year?