Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt Co @ Middlesboro 9/27
Both teams are looking to start 1-0 in district play. Who do you got?
I think its time for me to jump on Breathitt County bandwagon. :bike::bike::bike::bike:

Breathitt County 49
Middlesboro 14
BC by 10+
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Middlesboro in the upset 28-26
Being at home will help a little, but not enough. Play-hard and continue to improve..
GO JACKETS!
Breathitt can pick the score. Be over at halftime.
I think Breathitt will win big but Middlesboro keeps making me eat crow I am getting full. I think this is the best job Larry French has ever did. Even better than he did at Mead County. I watched them play in the Grid and they don’t look like the same team. The Helton kid has really come on. Kyle is awesome too. I am truly amazed at Middlesboro in such a short time. Breathitt does have an awesome team from what I hear. Good job to Breathitt’s staff too. They have been rebuilding and seems like they are back.
Breathitt by fiddy
Blue Cats - 49
Crater Dwellers - 13
I think everyone is enjoying seeing middlesboro get there act together. But is it enough this week? I dont think so. I think Breathitt co will get away by 2 touchdowns.
BC- 35
Middlesboro- 21
Breathitt by 28+
Bobcats big in this one
Middlesboro better be glad this isn’t played at BC. 11 plus the refs there.
Breathitt County continues to row, 35-17 Bobcats.
Breathitt Co. 35
Middlesboro 14
Breathitt co. 41
Middlesboro 20
Middlesboro will put up a fight but they're not where they need to be just yet. Breathitt by 16
I think the Breathitt, Anderson Co., Hopkinsville, Indiana Bobcats win this one easily...
BC BIG. Mboro is a work in progress but best believe LF will have them back in a year or so.
I'm a Middlesboro fan but I am gonna be real, Middlesboro is 4-1 but they are a 1-4 type team honestly. Lynn Camp and Pineville controlled the game until the very end and Garrard killed themselves 1st game. Middlesboro has had alot of luck so far in being what they are.
Williamsburg is by far the best team Middlesboro has played and Breathitt is by far 2nd best.
Middlesboro is gonna win 6-7 games but trust me it's not the turnaround most believe theres no Bell Co, no Danville, No LCA, no Somerset amongst others, much easier district and schedule this yr compared to yrs past. Not taking anything away but there is nothing leading me to believe Middlesboro has any shot friday night
Breathitt 55
Middlesboro 20

Maybe the Jackets prove me wrong but I doubt it
tazcat Wrote:I'm a Middlesboro fan but I am gonna be real, Middlesboro is 4-1 but they are a 1-4 type team honestly. Lynn Camp and Pineville controlled the game until the very end and Garrard killed themselves 1st game. Middlesboro has had alot of luck so far in being what they are.
Williamsburg is by far the best team Middlesboro has played and Breathitt is by far 2nd best.
Middlesboro is gonna win 6-7 games but trust me it's not the turnaround most believe theres no Bell Co, no Danville, No LCA, no Somerset amongst others, much easier district and schedule this yr compared to yrs past. Not taking anything away but there is nothing leading me to believe Middlesboro has any shot friday night
Breathitt 55
Middlesboro 20

Still a step in the right direction though. It may not be against top competition but you have to break the losing cycle to get kids excited about coming back out to play. It's not something that is going to get people statewide to respect you as a contender but it's a proven formula for success. French will have them competing again, maybe not to their historic levels, but they'll see the top 10 again while he's there.
It is very disappointing to consider this might be BC's hardest test in the regular season outside of PCC.
I Rule The World Wrote:I think the Breathitt, Anderson Co., Hopkinsville, Indiana Bobcats win this one easily...

Collins was raised in Breathitt County, so he is a Breathitt County boy, through and through. As far as Weddle, he transferred in last year to live with family in Breathitt County from Indiana. So, he didn't transfer here just for football purposes. Now as far as Long transferring from Hopkinsville, that was a bit of a surprise to everyone. At the end of the day, like it or not, transfers are a part of the culture of high school athletics.
tazcat Wrote:I'm a Middlesboro fan but I am gonna be real, Middlesboro is 4-1 but they are a 1-4 type team honestly. Lynn Camp and Pineville controlled the game until the very end and Garrard killed themselves 1st game. Middlesboro has had alot of luck so far in being what they are.
Breathitt 55
Middlesboro 20

No, but there was Harlan and Pineville on the schedule last year. Both were L’s for Middlesboro, nobody believes that Middlesboro is going to contend for a Region Championship but they have started winning again, luck or no luck that’s a huge improvement.
Breathitt will be in for a battle. I think Middlesboro will go "toe to toe" with Breathitt in the first half, but I think the Bobcat running game will wear Middlesboro down in the second half. Coach French is doing a fantastic job, and he will have the Jackets competing for a regional championship in the next couple of years. Mountain football is always more exciting when Middlesboro, Bell, and Breathitt are all competitive. As far as the final score, I predict a Bobcat victory, 42-28.
Breathitt by 28
Breathitt by 20
If French stays at Middlesboro with all the young kids starting and with the middle school team undefeated they will be a force. The problem is I heard at the Pineville game they are already at least one school with a great program already starting to court him. It may be a job he can’t turn down. May be an interesting off season. I am not going to name the school because they have a coach and that would be disrespectful to the current coach. I hope he stays at Middlesboro but I understand when a great opportunity comes.
Bonogake is finally back. He's a 1000k back who will make the difference with a terrible scheduled Breathitt Country. Outcome tbt ... Go Jackets.
With French on the sideline your team always has a chance but I like my bobcats to get another win