Thoughts and predictions. :popcorn:

4A Bell County 3-0
5A Whitley County 2-1
Whitley wins by 14
Pulling for Whitley County but that all I’m doing pulling :pondering:

Bell County 49
Whitley County 14
Whitley upsets Bell or at least I hope so for the Whitley County #1 fan, PJDoug
clocks gonna run in this one .. may be able to make it up 75 to see the other beat down if it ain’t been made a running clock too
WhomTheBellTolls Wrote:clocks gonna run in this one .. may be able to make it up 75 to see the other beat down if it ain’t been made a running clock too

I honestly don’t think Whitley will put a running clock on you guys but theywill win.
Bell Wins. Look for Whitley to play well but honestly Bell just has too many weapons plus they have ole Dud. It’s unfortunate for Whitley but Dud will want to send a message and I think he will send one loud and clear to The Hounds. That message?? BELL IS BETTER THAN CORBIN!!
JakeHarper Wrote:Bell Wins. Look for Whitley to play well but honestly Bell just has too many weapons plus they have ole Dud. It’s unfortunate for Whitley but Dud will want to send a message and I think he will send one loud and clear to The Hounds. That message?? BELL IS BETTER THAN CORBIN!!

If he wanted to send that message he shouldn’t have tucked tail and ran. I think Whitley pulls the upset.
Jep is a good coach, pretty good in fact ,but this year he does not have the tools to pull the upset, on a side note, the only place Corbin comes before Bell is in the dictionary and on Whitley’s schedule and Calpreps picks Bell by a TDplus.....Whitley has a greatoffensive line which will allow them to shorten the game but it’s still a big Bell win.
JakeHarper Wrote:Jep is a good coach, pretty good in fact ,but this year he does not have the tools to pull the upset, on a side note, the only place Corbin comes before Bell is in the dictionary and on Whitley’s schedule and Calpreps picks Bell by a TDplus.....Whitley has a greatoffensive line which will allow them to shorten the game but it’s still a big Bell win.

You have spent to much time in uncle Charlie’s liquor cabinet. If ole dud is thinking about Corbin he won’t leave Whitley with a win, but Whitley probably won’t run him to the bleachers. Whitley is much improved and pretty sure they will be prepared for anything dud brings.
id put a year’s mortgage on this game in favor of bell .. it won’t be close
WhomTheBellTolls Wrote:clocks gonna run in this one .. may be able to make it up 75 to see the other beat down if it ain’t been made a running clock too

The only thing that is gonna run is your mouth. You are talking out your A$$.+---+
WhomTheBellTolls Wrote:id put a year’s mortgage on this game in favor of bell .. it won’t be close

Whitley County has no shot at scoring against a team that gave up 40 to South Laurel.
Stephney is very good, but Whitley is much improved. I'm going with the upset.

Whitley Co. 28
Bell Co. 24

Nahh it won’t be a running clock. Bell has enough talent to keep it somewhat close. Their schedule will kill them in this game though, so it’s a possibility Whitley puts a clock on them, but a small one.
Hound05 Wrote:Nahh it won’t be a running clock. Bell has enough talent to keep it somewhat close. Their schedule will kill them in this game though, so it’s a possibility Whitley puts a clock on them, but a small one.

Confusednicker:
JakeHarper Wrote:Bell Wins. Look for Whitley to play well but honestly Bell just has too many weapons plus they have ole Dud. It’s unfortunate for Whitley but Dud will want to send a message and I think he will send one loud and clear to The Hounds. That message?? BELL IS BETTER THAN CORBIN!!

If that were true he would have scheduled them this year when they were down I wonder if that is the same message he told the fans after he left his team on the field last year and went and set in the stands. Leave it to a bell fan to bring Corbin into the mix in a game they aren’t even playing haha.

Whitley rolls 34-24
Bell Co 55
Whitley Co 24
Rip/Spin Wrote:Stephney is very good, but Whitley is much improved. I'm going with the upset.

Whitley Co. 28
Bell Co. 24

You forgot about our stud RB Brandon Baker. Wink
BellCo18 Wrote:Bell Co 55
Whitley Co 24
:dontthink:dontthink
I’m picking Whitley county if for no other reason than i would never pick Dudley for anything, and i do mean anything. Go Colonels. If South can put up 40 then surely WC can put up 60, and Bell ain’t putting 80 on WC. Confusednicker:
Bell 42
Whitley 21
Hope the game ends with a handshake between Hilton and Mills.
BellCo18 Wrote:You forgot about our stud RB Brandon Baker. Wink

If Woody Lawson and Seth Mills can run all over Bell like they were doing against Corbin I’m sure those two will have big games😀
Love, hate, love , hate..
This will be a good game till mid 3rd. The best athlete on the field will take over and he is dynamic.. I’ve said this before, he is the best athlete in the mountains! Whitley has improved tremendously but still a year away before beating Bell.. JMO, Bell is the best in our region and 3rd or 4th best in the mountains..
Yes Bell gave up 40 this past week, but mentally just showed up and won..
Bell Co 33 Whitley Co 13
colonelfan944 Wrote:If Woody Lawson and Seth Mills can run all over Bell like they were doing against Corbin I’m sure those two will have big games😀

Good luck. Our big nose guard will be back for this game.
BellCo18 Wrote:You forgot about our stud RB Brandon Baker. Wink

Your stud rb is at Pineville, your next stud is at linebacker (Bailey)
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Your stud rb is at Pineville, your next stud is at linebacker (Bailey)

you mean our stud who has 140 less yards than your entire team and one less rushing team than your entire team .. come again please .. also you may wanna check that rpi
I hope Whitley County has a stud that can slow the stud down.
WhomTheBellTolls Wrote:you mean our stud who has 140 less yards than your entire team and one less rushing team than your entire team .. come again please .. also you may wanna check that rpi

Check Lynn Camp's rpi. lol