Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland @ Pikeville 9-13
OffTheHook Wrote:Score?

6-0 pikeville rand a punt back

Ugly game
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Unofficially 240 yards if total offense for both tes combined. Crazy. These two teams went 1st and 2nd in the regional track meet I believe. Ton of speed, none of which has been on display outside of the punt return.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Unofficially 240 yards if total offense for both tes combined. Crazy. These two teams went 1st and 2nd in the regional track meet I believe. Ton of speed, none of which has been on display outside of the punt return.

Gotta love the spread!! When you don’t have a QB in this offense it doesn’t matter what kind of speed you have!
If u like defense, turnovers, and 3 and outs, this is the game for u!
Score?

Sry..didnt see first one.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Unofficially 240 yards if total offense for both tes combined. Crazy. These two teams went 1st and 2nd in the regional track meet I believe. Ton of speed, none of which has been on display outside of the punt return.

Ole #11 deserves a steak dinner after this game. He’s ran it all night since 8 went out.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I believe everyone needs their ....ability to evaluate good football card revoked!I thought Pikeville was just stoping by Lexington on their way to bet the Packers in the super bowl! Rams have their way with Pikeville if Jake is healthy!!
This game has changed my tune on both teams. With a healthy Heighton, we may be the better team. With our 1st and 2md QB going down. We now have an Ath and a kid that hasnt played QB since he was a soph behind center with a run game that's not been very productive. Hats off to the defense. Pikeville scores as I type this. Game likely over.
If we can get Jake back by playoff time, we may have a shot at making a run. I do think his absence has forced kids to step up. The defense has done more than enough to win this ball game.
Gotta love the Rams in the same D on 3rd and 15 just to let people throw bombs over them...what a joke!
Between talks of how bad both teams are, will someone give a score.
12-0 Pikeville
8:22 left
12-0 Pikeville in the 4th
mightydog Wrote:Between talks of how bad both teams are, will someone give a score.
12-0 Pikeville.
12-6 Pikeville
6 min left in the game
Why go for two there??
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Why go for two there??

Racelands play calling has been suspect all night. No surprise on that one.
#BBFL
Paintsville up 35-21 at half over East Jessamine
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Why go for two there??

Poor kicking game?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jarons Wrote:Poor kicking game?

I’ve seen us make our fair share of pat’s!! Idk man just goofy
Rams pickoff Pikeville!! I told you to keep it on the ground!! WTH
RAMDAD50 Wrote:I’ve seen us make our fair share of pat’s!! Idk man just goofy

Just going my history of Raceland's kicking game. After seeing some of play calls at the end of Greenup game I'm not surprised about the poor play calling.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More great calls by the big offensive minded genius
Idk how we cant run the ball with 6 in the box?
Still the Rams ball?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:12-0 Pikeville in the 4th

Thanks Scotty. I'm a Russell fan but I feel for your QB situation. What a streak of bad luck. I always pull for you guys though except once a year. Hope you can pull it out.
12-6 final
Ncc championship to lose!
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Ncc championship to lose!

Dont be so sure...

NCC 10
Walton Verona 7
Gotta give Rams credit as hung in there and had chance to win on the road.