Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland @ Pikeville 9-13
pjdoug Wrote:Williamsburg an offense and will be tough to beat Smile

Who
Lol
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Who

You'll find out who soon enough.
pjdoug Wrote:You'll find out who soon enough.

Naw He’ll be to drunk to notice.
Who is live streaming the game tonight?
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Who is live streaming the game tonight?

Scotty-Bronson, I think Hail Pikeville is going to do it on a Facebook page and if you go to page 3 of this thread he gives you that information. It says him and his brother is going to call it. Now I have never seen one they have done but that’s the only one I know of.
It’s game day Panthers so time to buckle up. The next challenge is here so go out play the game with heart and execute the game plan and play for each other. Good luck tonight and hope there is no injuries for either team but as always GO PANTHERS!!!
Dline Wrote:Naw He’ll be to drunk to notice.

Confusednicker:
Patriot1 Wrote:Scotty-Bronson, I think Hail Pikeville is going to do it on a Facebook page and if you go to page 3 of this thread he gives you that information. It says him and his brother is going to call it. Now I have never seen one they have done but that’s the only one I know of.

remind me if I forget please Big Grin
pjdoug Wrote:remind me if I forget please Big Grin

Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:remind me if I forget please Big Grin

I remind you but first thing you are going to have to get back on that JetPilot air plane for a ride. Have a great evening and good luck to Whitley County.
Panthers by 12
Raceland will play hard and keep it respectable but lose 35-14, 35-20
0-0 end if the first. Guess the live feed guys got ran out if the press box or somethin. Both teams have had opportunities that were squandered. Good defensive battle so far.
Pikeville w a Punt Return for a TD. 2pt no good 7:25 to go in the first half. Really suprised the only score has been on a Punt Return. Neither team have been able to move the ball in the redzone.
It was a rather comical exchange between the guys broadcasting and Big Brother that shut them down.
2000PHS Wrote:It was a rather comical exchange between the guys broadcasting and Big Brother that shut them down.

I was watching as that happened. Ha ha
That was great. They honestly sounded like a couple kids that just got caught sneaking In their neighbors yard lol "who said u all could be here" bahahaha
Rams force a Pikeville punt on a quick 3 and out. Only to fumble on the next play from scrimmage.
anotherfootballnut Wrote:That’s not gonna happen , Raceland runs the spread and don’t go under center , cost Russell big time last week against Ironton first and goal from the 3 and couldn’t score, all 4 downs was under center 5 yards deep

How do you be 5 yards deep UNDER center. I've never seen that formation. The center must be 5 yards off the line..lol
Word on the radio is Hughes is out for the game, with supposedly a broken collar bone. Cox in a QB.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Word on the radio is Hughes is out for the game, with supposedly a broken collar bone. Cox in a QB.

Correct. No offense in this one so far
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Raceland unlucky with the QB collar bones this season. That’s too bad as it sounded like they were hanging in the game. Hopefully Heighton can make it back before the playoffs.
Embarrassing half of football. Neither team can play a lick. Campbellsville and NCC foaming at the mouth to play the East teams. Pikeville offense DOA and play calling atrocious. Until the QB actually takes off and runs for a first down Pikeville is dead in the water. 1 offensive TD in last 6 quarters vs Class A competition. Won't score on Belfry next week If they play all weekend.
I'm really suprised at this score and how the Rams have held their own upfront. Playing pretty good defense, just having no success offensively. But when a top 5 QB in the class goes down, only to have his backup go down, it kind of handcuffs you. Rams are playing with fight and passion though. Which is somethi g that wasnt there 2 weeks ago.
jetpilot Wrote:Embarrassing half of football. Neither team can play a lick. Campbellsville and NCC foaming at the mouth to play the East teams. Pikeville offense DOA and play calling atrocious. Until the QB actually takes off and runs for a first down Pikeville is dead in the water. 1 offensive TD in last 6 quarters vs Class A competition. Won't score on Belfry next week If they play all weekend.

Williamsburg is waiting boys :Cheerlead
Starting to think Williamsburg offense may have more fire power than anyone in the east can keep up with. Or we can all hang our hats on the defenses of the preseason top 3 out of the east.
Score?
jetpilot Wrote:Embarrassing half of football. Neither team can play a lick. Campbellsville and NCC foaming at the mouth to play the East teams. Pikeville offense DOA and play calling atrocious. Until the QB actually takes off and runs for a first down Pikeville is dead in the water. 1 offensive TD in last 6 quarters vs Class A competition. Won't score on Belfry next week If they play all weekend.
Williamsburg is gonna smoke your hind end and make you like it. They are the #1 team in the land.
64SUR Wrote:Williamsburg is waiting boys :Cheerlead

They can't hear me. I've tried and tried to warn them.