Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne 06/07 Season
Did they lose too much? Who will they have?
Did they lose "serbia"? Well the other real tall guy that was on the bench will be a good player and James Micheal Lafferty will be a real good player for them too ! I don't think they will be a Top 5 team in the region but will be there at the end !
They will have no one....
What about Justin Collins, I am saw him play only one game and that was against SChe had 16 points in less than 4 min. Was that a fluke or can he play?

Are they getting a new coach at BL?
No Brent will still be there. They also have Trai Whitt coming back for them.....He saw some starting time last season.
They will be alright, but not as good as this past season
About 5 or 6 games over 500.....imo
I thought Harold Tackett was gonna get this job????
I heard the same thing but i guess Rose decided to stay
In todays first summer scrimmages Betsy Layne went 1-1 lossing to Letcher central in the first game but then came back in the second game beating Belfry by 15 points
What are some stats for BL on those two games?
What are some stats for BL on those two games?
anybody
over the two games i say Trai Witt probably had double digit blocks i would say agianst belfry he had 10 or 12 points
They lost a LOT of this past season's success. Thacker, Stapleton, Kidd, Case, and "Serbia" are all gone. Kidd was the main guy for the Bobcats this past season. It will be difficult for BL, but they have quite few talented players still returning in Justin Collins, Brennan Case, Trai Witt, James Michael Lafferty, and Colbert Craft. They won't be as good as this past season's team, but with the loss the 58th District took, they could contend for a District Title.
Nike Man Wrote:I thought Harold Tackett was gonna get this job????
I doubt it, he couldn't even coach girls!!
strikeoutking colbert was a senior last year just thought i would mention that
Colbert Craft graduated also