Poll: Who do you think wins this game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bluebirds
75.00%
Pioneers
25.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highlands @ Simon Kenton Predictions
Highlands travels to SK after beating the Camels 47 to 0. SK beat Oak Hills 13 to 10 in a defensive battle. Should be a great game.
Can't forget Scott scored 13 points on Highlands.
This one should be interesting.
Who won last year, not that it matters in the slightest
I like Highlands in this one :yikes:

Highlands 42
Simon Kenton 37
If the hype is real, the cake eaters should own the pioneers. SK is rebuilding right?
Highlands offense looked good and will be better when Buten returns at full speed. QB has to stop throwing terrible passes for INT when inside the 10, those are killers. Highlands D looked very suspect against run up the middle, not much size (it’s all on O line) giving up3-5 yards all night. Change needed in defensive scheme? Still don’t see Highlands losing this game.
Woodsman Wrote:If the hype is real, the cake eaters should own the pioneers. SK is rebuilding right?

SK is loaded with Seniors and winning with a Freshman qb.
sstack Wrote:Highlands offense looked good and will be better when Buten returns at full speed. QB has to stop throwing terrible passes for INT when inside the 10, those are killers. Highlands D looked very suspect against run up the middle, not much size (it’s all on O line) giving up3-5 yards all night. Change needed in defensive scheme? Still don’t see Highlands losing this game.

Good match up for SK they can pass the ball and pound the ball SK is big and physical. Front 7 on defense are big and the dbs are getting interceptions.
Sk 36
h 14
I noticed HHS defense is small. Fast. But small. I’d never run outside the tackles. Big line might wear them down. Campbell Co is terrible.
bo67 Wrote:I noticed HHS defense is small. Fast. But small. I’d never run outside the tackles. Big line might wear them down. Campbell Co is terrible.

I agree SK has several running backs to pound them with.
Highlands 35
Simon Kenton 24
UK1fan Wrote:Can't forget Scott scored 13 points on Highlands.

Can't forget that Anderson scored 44 points on SK. Same Anderson team that got waxed by Hamilton this past weekend.
JustADad Wrote:Can't forget that Anderson scored 44 points on SK. Same Anderson team that got waxed by Hamilton this past weekend.

28 to 14 is not waxed one score game until the 4th qtr.
So 4th quarters don’t count in football games?
sstack Wrote:So 4th quarters don’t count in football games?

Never said that but he was saying Anderson got waxed and that is not true.
UK1fan Wrote:Never said that but he was saying Anderson got waxed and that is not true.

Score says differently
Woodsman Wrote:Who won last year, not that it matters in the slightest

Highlands 38-9
UK1fan Wrote:Never said that but he was saying Anderson got waxed and that is not true.

Waxed by a Hamilton team that was 1-10 last season!
Highands 42
S.K. 14
Highlands 28-14
SK Sr. Austin Hammack will have a big game against the birds.
Give me Highlands by 2 touchdowns or more.
Sk by 10.
Calpreps has Highlands winning this by 25 points.
Game day!
Birdies by 7
Highlands 7 SK 0
SK driving down the field
7 to 7