Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland @ Pikeville 9-13
Dougie, you gotta stay away from that sauce......to much :biggrin:
Hey u Pikeville turds goina have 437 cowbells this friday?
Just making sure so we know how many train whistles to bring
Pikeville35
Raceland 7

Pikeville defense will dominate Raceland offense in this one.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Hey u Pikeville turds goina have 437 cowbells this friday?

They had cowbells a-plenty vs Mingo Central (wasn’t at Paintsville game so I’m not sure). Safe to say there’ll be plenty of cowbells. Hoping there are and that they ring nearly non-stop. Lol
Seesh. Give it a rest. South greenup doesn't stand a chance against a true 1A power
Pikeville 42
Ams 14
scrappy coco Wrote:Seesh. Give it a rest. South greenup doesn't stand a chance against a true 1A power
Pikeville 42
Ams 14

And this is coming from a west ass-lander hahaha !! You still playing football over there?? Why don’t you just go buy a team....wait... to late you done tried that!! Didn’t work !!
jetpilot Wrote:Pikeville35
Raceland 7

Pikeville defense will dominate Raceland offense in this one.

They better because they have no offense.
RAMDAD50 Wrote:And this is coming from a west ass-lander hahaha !! You still playing football over there?? Why don’t you just go buy a team....wait... to late you done tried that!! Didn’t work !!
:biglmao:
PHS DYNASTY Wrote:Dougie, you gotta stay away from that sauce......to much :biggrin:

Williamsburg is coming for you and bringing me with them.
Anyone willing to come and talk on the podcast about this game from raceland and pikeville?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
pjdoug Wrote:Williamsburg is coming for you and bringing me with them.

PJDoug in another thread you said they are #1so all the games will be at Williamsburg. You must not have as much confidence in them that you act like you do.
pjdoug Wrote:They better because they have no offense.

They do just not when the team plays defense
Don’t get me started on the unsportsmanlike train horn during the dang cadence.... just crazy man
If this game was at Raceland I'd have a little more confidence in predicting a close game but it's not. However, if the Rams come in with a similar type of defensive game plan like Paintsville had last week and they can establish a running game to chew the clock and keep the Panthers offense off the field as much as possible then they might be able to keep it close and respectable. But the Tigers had #22 Allen on that defense to. Not sure the Rams have that type of player on D to be able to disrupt the Panthers offense enough to make McNamee hurry and rush things and make him uncomfortable. Who covers Mr. Harvard? And what Ram team shows up, the one that played Russell or the one that played Rowan? I just think there's to many "if's and who's" here for Raceland to get the road win.

Pikeville 42
Raceland 21
Patriot1 Wrote:PJDoug in another thread you said they are #1so all the games will be at Williamsburg. You must not have as much confidence in them that you act like you do.
They have a better chance of bringing me with them if the game is in Williamsburg.
Dline Wrote:They do just not when the team plays defense

They are in trouble if Williamsburg has any defense.
Pikeville 42
Rams 0

Second 40 plus loss of the year
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Pikeville 42
Rams 0

Second 40 plus loss of the year

Boy you’re just a ray of sunshine.
Ralph Furley Wrote:Boy you’re just a ray of sunshine.

Oh I’m sorry didn’t know you were so thin skinned sorry buddy but they are keeping score on Friday and pikeville is a lot better than Raceland
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Pikeville needs to keep the ball on the ground in between the tackles! If they throw the ball more then 8 times it’s a mistake! They will move the ball in chunks if they just keep it simple and run the clock !

RAMDAD50, you can bet they will throw the ball more than 8 times and you may be right it might be a mistake. But Pikeville likes to be close to 50 percent run and pass so I don’t see them changing. Hope for an injury free game for both and bring on the horns because the cowbells will be there. As always GO PANTHERS!!!
I believe Pikeville will be to much for the Rams especially at Home!

Pikeville 42
Raceland 14
pjdoug Wrote:They better because they have no offense.

Got most of the same guys back that put first half running clocks on Williamsburg the last two years.:flame:
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:I believe Pikeville will be to much for the Rams especially at Home!

Pikeville 42
Raceland 14

You better be carful , you will get called names predicting a score like that
pjdoug Wrote:Williamsburg is coming for you and bringing me with them.

Williamsburg comes, Panthers will handle them, but be sure to bring some of that bar b cue. I'll have the suds to wash it down. Confusednicker: Btw, don't forget your recipe.:biggrin:
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Oh I’m sorry didn’t know you were so thin skinned sorry buddy but they are keeping score on Friday and pikeville is a lot better than Raceland

Not if they play offense like they did at Paintsville. Yes they are if the play like they did against mingo central.
Dline Wrote:Not if they play offense like they did at Paintsville. Yes they are if the play like they did against mingo central.

Doesn’t the team they are playing have something to do with that? I believe Paintsville deserves a little more respect then you are giving them!
Spud6 Wrote:Anyone willing to come and talk on the podcast about this game from raceland and pikeville?

Did you get my pm Spud?
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Doesn’t the team they are playing have something to do with that? I believe Paintsville deserves a little more respect then you are giving them!

You didn’t hear me say that they didn’t have anything to do with it. Paintsville played an excellent game on the defensive side of the ball. Pikeville did also but both offenses struggled. Going to be interesting to see what happens this weekend. But as always GO PANTHERS!!!
I’m predicting the Panthers will have a running clock by half time..I’ll have my cowbell ringing loud!! As always GO PANTHERS!!