Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulaski County 23 Corbin 22
Congratulations Coach Hines and his team.
Two great football programs, hope they play each other every year
Prior to last night Coach Haddix and his staff had outscored opponents 47-3. Greer was a good defensive coach but he had his weaknesses..As for the rest of Haddix’s staff, they are young and work extremely hard every single day to have their players prepared for Friday nights..They are being mentored by the best football coach in the State of Ky. You haters are not blind, you see where Corbin Football is now in comparison to where it was the last 15 years..You are threatened by what Corbin is and will continue to be..The cupboard is stacked for years to come..Outsiders said we would be rebuilding this year..I guess our rebuilding year would be a banner year for your team.. Truth is we that know football realize how lucky we are to have Coach Haddix leading this program..If he ever decided to step away from Corbin every single one of you haters would call your AD and say do whatever you have to do to get Haddix. To say otherwise will make you look worse than you already do.. Hate will ruin you, you aren’t going to beat him, better try to join us.
Footballfan01 Wrote:Prior to last night Coach Haddix and his staff had outscored opponents 47-3. Greer was a good defensive coach but he had his weaknesses..As for the rest of Haddix’s staff, they are young and work extremely hard every single day to have their players prepared for Friday nights..They are being mentored by the best football coach in the State of Ky. You haters are not blind, you see where Corbin Football is now in comparison to where it was the last 15 years..You are threatened by what Corbin is and will continue to be..The cupboard is stacked for years to come..Outsiders said we would be rebuilding this year..I guess our rebuilding year would be a banner year for your team.. Truth is we that know football realize how lucky we are to have Coach Haddix leading this program..If he ever decided to step away from Corbin every single one of you haters would call your AD and say do whatever you have to do to get Haddix. To say otherwise will make you look worse than you already do.. Hate will ruin you, you aren’t going to beat him, better try to join us.

lol what a post after a big ole L
Instead of crying woes about your head coach accalades maybe you should be more concerned about the name on the jersey and the L they took home. Good help is easy to run off but hard to find. I’d say if Greer and company were still there Corbin would have a better chance of stacking that future cupboard. A best coach as you say in the state of KY don’t get his feathers ruffled if he has top assistants on his staff cause credit goes to his team. And speaking of weaknesses ask bell. Only weakness we found in Greer when he was here is the day he left our sideline. Haddix has seen success at Corbin but his hand is not the only one that stirs the pot.
Coach Haddix promotes his student/athletes more than most. As for the name on the front of the jersey he stresses that his players are playing for the community they live in before every game..
Big ole “L”????? Enjoy that sentiment, your team will end up with more of those than we will. Unless you are afraid of competition..let me know how your weak schedules turn out for you in playoffs. When strength of schedule and wins and losses determine your demise..
Why can’t we all just get along..😂
How about those Jackets
It doesn’t matter if Corbin losses 3 of the next 7 games, they will be battle tested going into the playoffs. Coaches did fine, no team can win when they fumble in the red zone and give away points. Kids played hard. It was like watching a playoff game. If you haven’t heard anything from Longmire then you must be deaf. He has a high light real in every game. I’m coming to watch Whitley say howdy to Bell lol. I was disappointed with the Bell Knox matchup. Other than the first quarter, It was a tie.
Longmire is still a young pup.. gosh folks give him time to grow up..
Footballfan01 Wrote:Prior to last night Coach Haddix and his staff had outscored opponents 47-3. Greer was a good defensive coach but he had his weaknesses..As for the rest of Haddix’s staff, they are young and work extremely hard every single day to have their players prepared for Friday nights..They are being mentored by the best football coach in the State of Ky. You haters are not blind, you see where Corbin Football is now in comparison to where it was the last 15 years..You are threatened by what Corbin is and will continue to be..The cupboard is stacked for years to come..Outsiders said we would be rebuilding this year..I guess our rebuilding year would be a banner year for your team.. Truth is we that know football realize how lucky we are to have Coach Haddix leading this program..If he ever decided to step away from Corbin every single one of you haters would call your AD and say do whatever you have to do to get Haddix. To say otherwise will make you look worse than you already do.. Hate will ruin you, you aren’t going to beat him, better try to join us.

I'm not saying Haddix is Not a good coach, but the best coach in the state comment someone else made, and now this comment that if he wanted to leave everyone one want him is a stretch. You think Trinity, Belfry, Mayfield, Male, St X, South Warren, Covington Catholic, Beechwood, and Boyle County just to name the first few to come to mind would trade what they have for Haddix? Their is no way any of them would. I'm sure there are many more schools that are content with what they have besides these
Footballfan01 Wrote:Coach Haddix promotes his student/athletes more than most. As for the name on the front of the jersey he stresses that his players are playing for the community they live in before every game..
Big ole “L”????? Enjoy that sentiment, your team will end up with more of those than we will. Unless you are afraid of competition..let me know how your weak schedules turn out for you in playoffs. When strength of schedule and wins and losses determine your demise..

when you get knocked out of playoffs you can come watch us ... if you can’t stop a sophomore qb you for sure could not stop stepheny
pjdoug Wrote:They lost to a good team?

It’s life without Greer,Mouser and Mills. Haddix running his mouth preseason.
How good is the Cox kid from Pulaski?
He has several offers by D1
Please be positive or don’t answer
I hope everybody knows Pulaski County is a Top 5A team in the state , not a bad loss. Confusederiously:
Craze JACKET man Wrote:How good is the Cox kid from Pulaski?
He has several offers by D1
Please be positive or don’t answer

He was very effective during the game.
Is he a defensive player or offensive?
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Is he a defensive player or offensive?

Both ways but 7 is deal breaker on defense
I’m sorry, I meant as a college player.
#7 for Pulaski was tough?
Craze JACKET man Wrote:I’m sorry, I meant as a college player.
#7 for Pulaski was tough?

Yes he would stick his nose in on every play, very tough, senior and what makes that defense work. Going back to 25 I would guess and say defense, not fast enough to be a back at that level and that is not a knock at him he could play for me any day.
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Longmire is still a young pup.. gosh folks give him time to grow up..
I pretty sure he a soph now. not really a young pup but still a pup I get it but with all his offers and timed speed only 11 carries in the first two games. I was wondering the deal my self
Best in the state is comical. You're out of your mind.
WhomTheBellTolls Wrote:lol what a post after a big ole L

:biglmao:
Footballfan01 Wrote:Coach Haddix promotes his student/athletes more than most. As for the name on the front of the jersey he stresses that his players are playing for the community they live in before every game..
Your community has no boundaries. lol
killbilly usmc Wrote:I'm not saying Haddix is Not a good coach, but the best coach in the state comment someone else made, and now this comment that if he wanted to leave everyone one want him is a stretch. You think Trinity, Belfry, Mayfield, Male, St X, South Warren, Covington Catholic, Beechwood, and Boyle County just to name the first few to come to mind would trade what they have for Haddix? Their is no way any of them would. I'm sure there are many more schools that are content with what they have besides these

I wouldn’t trade Chuck Smith to 5 of Haddix.
Last time I checked all those top teams in the state that you mentioned weren’t Corbin haters.. I’m talking to you haters that live within 30 miles of Corbin.. Those teams you mentioned are class programs and there is mutual respect between them..Also, I agree that all those programs have great coaches.
Corbin football 6 years ago had 40 kids and the goal was to make the playoffs..2019 Corbin football looks like a very strong high school football program that is in the hunt every year for a state championship.. I’m sorry, but that’s not going to change anytime soon.. You may beat Corbin but you won’t outwork the players and coaches that take pride in putting a quality product on the field every Friday night.. I’m sure some of you will find a way to argue that point.
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Is he a defensive player or offensive?
Cox is playing both ways. He is being recruited as a Linebacker. He has several Division 1 offers, including Kentucky.
Footballfan01 Wrote:Last time I checked all those top teams in the state that you mentioned weren’t Corbin haters.. I’m talking to you haters that live within 30 miles of Corbin.. Those teams you mentioned are class programs and there is mutual respect between them..Also, I agree that all those programs have great coaches.
Corbin football 6 years ago had 40 kids and the goal was to make the playoffs..2019 Corbin football looks like a very strong high school football program that is in the hunt every year for a state championship.. I’m sorry, but that’s not going to change anytime soon.. You may beat Corbin but you won’t outwork the players and coaches that take pride in putting a quality product on the field every Friday night.. I’m sure some of you will find a way to argue that point.
I agree.
killbilly usmc Wrote:I'm not saying Haddix is Not a good coach, but the best coach in the state comment someone else made, and now this comment that if he wanted to leave everyone one want him is a stretch. You think Trinity, Belfry, Mayfield, Male, St X, South Warren, Covington Catholic, Beechwood, and Boyle County just to name the first few to come to mind would trade what they have for Haddix? Their is no way any of them would. I'm sure there are many more schools that are content with what they have besides these

I’ll admit everything you said it pretty spot on but make no mistake if Haddix wanted to leave he’d have no problem finding a job and with another quality program, prolly not any of the ones you mentioned they have established coaches..... To me he is a very very good coach that is accomplishing a lot at a very young age, I’m happy that he’s at Corbin because the future is bright...
Jack Lambert Wrote:I wouldn’t trade Chuck Smith to 5 of Haddix.

I wouldn't either.
Footballfan01 Wrote:Last time I checked all those top teams in the state that you mentioned weren’t Corbin haters.. I’m talking to you haters that live within 30 miles of Corbin.. Those teams you mentioned are class programs and there is mutual respect between them..Also, I agree that all those programs have great coaches.

Now tell us where you are from and don't lie or talk out your A$$.
pjdoug Wrote:Now tell us where you are from and don't lie or talk out your A$$.

Why does it matter, it’s not changed anything in the last 70 years...