Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulaski County 23 Corbin 22
Final.

Congratulations Maroons!!
I was wrong on this one. Congrats Pulaski County.
I thought this would be a close one, congrats Maroons.
All I can say is football is down from what im use to
congrats to pulaski county on the win good hard fought by corbin
Congratulations! Pulaski County is pretty good.
Congratulations Pulaski County! Big Win!
This one felt pretty good. Great job Maroons.
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:All I can say is football is down from what im use to

Did you watch the game? What makes you say that?
Ouch! What has happened to Corbin?
ThinThirty Wrote:Ouch! What has happened to Corbin?
They lost to a good team?
Congratulations Pulaski County was the better team on Corbin home field tonight . Corbin down but will make them a better team on to Beechwood next week. :Cheerlead
Pulaski and Corbin are down a bit. Both still good football teams.
Ouch!
Congrats to Maroons
Pulaski's offense kept the Corbin defense off balance for much of the game, plus their QB made several clutch plays. Corbin didn't blitz one time that I recall and was never able to pressure the QB as a result. Need to find another player or two who can be a playmaker on the defensive side.

Both teams turned it over too many times, with all 3 of Corbin's coming inside the red zone by their freshman QB, which is going to happen when you start a freshman QB. He continues to improve though and will be very good down the road.

Congrats to the Maroons!
Congrats Pulaski
ThinThirty Wrote:Ouch! What has happened to Corbin?

We lost to a 5A state semifinalist who returned most of their team, it’s not at all a bad loss Pulaski deserved it and will pay dividends for the Hounds come November... Congrats Maroons
ky playmaker Wrote:Pulaski and Corbin are down a bit. Both still good football teams.

I don’t know if I’d say PC is down. They had lex cath beat last week and ended up losing by a TD. The same lex cath that gave Covington one of the closest games they’ve had in a long time.
single shot Wrote:We lost to a 5A state semifinalist who returned most of their team, it’s not at all a bad loss Pulaski deserved it and will pay dividends for the Hounds come November... Congrats Maroons

Exactly. I think people forget we just graduated a class that took us to two title games. Plus PC is a solid team and Have showed it. But you’re right, no excuses from Corbin or the fans, they just beat us. Both of us had turnovers. Both made clutch plays. 4th qtr was a good one to watch.
I don't get the ouch references. lol
It’s what happens when you turn the ball over in the red zone against a good team with good coaches.

Corbin will live and learn. But they better grow up and fast.
Looks like baby Haddix is really beginning to feel the loss of defensive genius Tommy Greer, Big Daddy Mills, and probably the best assistant coaching staff in the state! Hehe!!😂😂😂
From what I hear it couldn’t happen to a better guy!!
snapcat91 Wrote:Looks like baby Haddix is really beginning to feel the loss of defensive genius Tommy Greer, Big Daddy Mills, and probably the best assistant coaching staff in the state! Hehe!!😂😂😂
From what I hear it couldn’t happen to a better guy!!

Dudley gave up 40 to south laurel tonight...
pjdoug Wrote:I don't get the ouch references. lol

It’s the almighty Redhounds. Wink they should had won at home.
The Spread Wrote:Dudley gave up 40 to south laurel tonight...

And scored 80. Could had been 120. 🤫
BellCo18 Wrote:And scored 80. Could had been 120. 🤫

Wouldn’t have to score 80 if little Dudley had big daddy Wayne or genius Tommy. 🔥
BellCo18 Wrote:It’s the almighty Redhounds. Wink they should had won at home.

Being a Bell Co fan, you should know better than anyone that the Haddix hounds can win away from the barn. He’s personally delivered more than 1 butt whooping to the Hilton Hotel.
Played a good balanced team and lost nothing really to say two good teams. Schedule caught up to the Redhounds
What's happened to Longmire? I know he scored last night, according to WYMT, but I haven't heard much about him this year.