Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle Co @ Danville
FoSho Wrote:Moorman moved to Boyle Co with family. His family got a job in Louisville and he chose to go back home instead of move to Louisville.

His decision had nothing to do with Boyle Co. He didn't have much choice.

Boyle Co will be fine without him, it cannot be said the other way around. I'm afraid playing at Western Hills will prove to be very difficult on him. I hope I'm wrong and I wish the kid well.

Let’s be honest. Corbin tried to get him to come as well. Heck the kid even put up a twitter post about where he should go. I’m not blaming BC, we tried the same dang thing but his mom couldn’t get the job she wanted. But you’re correct, Boyle will be fine without him. Not as good as they would be with him, but he needed Boyle I’m afraid more than Boyle needed him. He’ll get his #s as WH, but he won’t get the development he would have got at a good school with top coaching.
Danville will be without their RB this week correct serving his ejection suspension?
plantmanky Wrote:Danville will be without their RB this week correct serving his ejection suspension?

That was my understanding. :Thumbs:
plantmanky Wrote:Danville will be without their RB this week correct serving his ejection suspension?

Correct. At least I think that is the case. Lol
Hound05 Wrote:Let’s be honest. Corbin tried to get him to come as well. Heck the kid even put up a twitter post about where he should go. I’m not blaming BC, we tried the same dang thing but his mom couldn’t get the job she wanted. But you’re correct, Boyle will be fine without him. Not as good as they would be with him, but he needed Boyle I’m afraid more than Boyle needed him. He’ll get his #s as WH, but he won’t get the development he would have got at a good school with top coaching.

Boyle Co didn't "try and get him to come". We played against them and beat him badly...then he decided to move to Boyle Co to go to school.

The biggest difference is that Wandale Robinson could create on his own, Moorman cannot. He needs a good offensive line but I'm not sure he's going to get that at WH. I hope I'm wrong.
FoSho Wrote:Boyle Co didn't "try and get him to come". We played against them and beat him badly...then he decided to move to Boyle Co to go to school.

The biggest difference is that Wandale Robinson could create on his own, Moorman cannot. He needs a good offensive line but I'm not sure he's going to get that at WH. I hope I'm wrong.
Well I guess the first part we will respectively disagree.

2nd part. Without a doubt true. He’s still gonna be a star and produce big numbers just on the sole fact he’s so freaking athletic. But it won’t be near what he could have got at a Boyle, Corbin, etc..... and most importantly at least in regards to a “team” mentality he’s gonna leave HS without a ring unless he takes his talents elsewhere again.
Feeeewwwww🤮🤢
This one will be ugly.

Boyle County 55
Danville 13
Boyle by 32
Boyle 56 - Danville 0 !!!
Do you think Danville will show any resistance at all
Maybe forfeit? Without their best running back, might as well save the fuel and tread on the bus tires
This will be a tall order for the Ads.
ThinThirty Wrote:Maybe forfeit? Without their best running back, might as well save the fuel and tread on the bus tires

If you think Danville has a chance at the upset give us your score prediction.
Easy Jack, just having a little fun, I do hope Danville will put up a fight and not just rollover. I expect BC to handle Danville fairly quickly.:igiveup:
ThinThirty Wrote:Easy Jack, just having a little fun, I do hope Danville will put up a fight and not just rollover. I expect BC to handle Danville fairly quickly.:igiveup:

I’m not riled, I do expect Boyle to put this game early but it is a rivalry game and yes I’m Sure Danville will put up a fight I just hope they don’t fight to long.😁
Jack Lambert Wrote:I’m not riled, I do expect Boyle to put this game early but it is a rivalry game and yes I’m Sure Danville will put up a fight I just hope they don’t fight to long.😁

Rivalry or not if Boyle can’t run off with this game they have lots of issues. It’s a rivalry game but Danville is very young and inexperienced right now.
blackandgold4life Wrote:Rivalry or not if Boyle can’t run off with this game they have lots of issues. It’s a rivalry game but Danville is very young and inexperienced right now.

I couldn’t agree with you more that’s why my prediction was Boyle 56-0.
Danville by 6 TDS, 8 if they had their running back.
smoke1015 Wrote:Danville by 6 TDS, 8 if they had their running back.

I know this is a joke but if not I have been known to make a wager if you are interested?
Boyle County 49-14
Boyle big
Boyle gets to a 36-0 first half lead and calls off the dogs.
Running Clock in the 2nd Quarter right now.
Hatz Wrote:Running Clock in the 2nd Quarter right now.

What’s the score?
45-0. Halftime.
Hatz Wrote:Running Clock in the 2nd Quarter right now.
No surprise, especially when you fumble 3 times, Danville had no chance but they’re making it a lot easier
Boyle showing a lot of class, doing jumping jacks on the field just before half.
ThinThirty Wrote:No surprise, especially when you fumble 3 times, Danville had no chance but they’re making it a lot easier

I’m not there but it sounds like the Ads poor play has made it easier on the Rebels.
I’ve seen the film. Classless