Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bluegrass Rivals Class 4A Rankings 9-2
FoSho Wrote:They were inconsequential compared to our issues last year. And don't kid yourself, I'm not the only one with tinted glasses on 'round here. Lol

Like I said and how would you know? You don’t even know the kids we where missing...
Johnson Central is hosting the #1 team in the country this Friday? Lol

Please tell me that is a joke.

Nothing against JC. My point is, it is only going to give them a loss (more than likely) and will not help their "SOS". I think it's cool and all but I'm not really sure why they would do it?

To tell the truth, I'm kinda jealous. Lol
No, joke. Johnson Central will be hosting St. Frances Academy(Baltimore, MD) this weekend. I am hearing Saturday night, but I am not sure.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:And yet, you responded with your own irrelevant, vacuous post. It's always interesting when people write responses to posts that they claim not to have read.

:truestory:
FoSho Wrote:Healthy speed wins titles. Example, 3A final 2017.

being an arrogant know-it- all wins idiot awards.
FoSho Wrote:Think what you will. Your injuries were inconsequential in 2017 and you know it. I've given credit to Corbin and the staff for the game plan last season. The Hounds deserved the win. I've also laid out the injuries to our squad last season and they were devasting to our team and left us with a shell of ourselves by semi final time.

I'm hoping for a chance to play round 3 this season on our turf. That would be something to behold.

#finishthemission

All this BS you are typing means squat. All the other Boyle County posters are cool and make me want to see the Rebels win, but I think you're some kid from Indiana Smile
pjdoug Wrote:All this BS you are typing means squat. All the other Boyle County posters are cool and make me want to see the Rebels win, but I think you're some kid from Indiana Smile

Troll
1. Johnson Central
2. Corbin
3. Boyle
4. Lexington Catholic
5. Central
6. Anderson Co
7. Franklin Co
8. Madisonville
9. Hopkinsville
10. Wayne
iam4thecats Wrote:1. Johnson central
2. Corbin
3. Boyle
4. Lexington catholic
5. Central
6. Anderson co
7. Franklin co
8. Madisonville
9. Hopkinsville
10. Wayne

😂
Armchair QB Wrote:No, joke. Johnson Central will be hosting St. Frances Academy(Baltimore, MD) this weekend. I am hearing Saturday night, but I am not sure.

Khsaa has them playing south charleston
Boyle, JC, Central and Corbin lead the way.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:And yet, you responded with your own irrelevant, vacuous post. It's always interesting when people write responses to posts that they claim not to have read.

We can take shot after shot but it will not go anywhere.

To be civil I will at least say I'm open to the fact of Johnson Central being #1. The win against Capital was very impressive. Can you say the same?

Boyle County will be entering the tough part of their schedule soon enough and if this team is good as I think they are or could be then they will quiet some people.
charlesw88 Wrote:We can take shot after shot but it will not go anywhere.

To be civil I will at least say I'm open to the fact of Johnson Central being #1. The win against Capital was very impressive. Can you say the same?

Boyle County will be entering the tough part of their schedule soon enough and if this team is good as I think they are or could be then they will quiet some people.

Once again. That guy is a total Boyle Co hater, don't back down from him. Ignore him.

Boyle Co SHOULD BE #1 in 4A and they are ranked as such.

The win by Central was a nice win but that team didn't impress me at all on film.
pjdoug Wrote:All this BS you are typing means squat. All the other Boyle County posters are cool and make me want to see the Rebels win, but I think you're some kid from Indiana Smile

Makes it tough to pull for them, but I still do because of a good friend I have from there. But regardless, JC has played better competition and have proved to us what they have more than Boyle has. Boyle is a solid team and they may deserve the #1 spot in a couple weeks, but right now, nope. It’s last year all over again. How people forget, a certain someone got on here saying BC could compete with trinity hahaha. It’s trending in the same direction this year. Don’t get me wrong, BC May run the table in 4A, but they are NOT on that level, as last year showed us. Let’s all take a step back and see how these next couple of weeks play out and all of our arguments will be settled
I try to stay away from these threads. In my opinion they are wasted energy cause everyone has a case to debate and some just refuse to accept facts. The only ratings that mattered in the past is who is playing thanksgiving weekend and this season don’t matter till rpi comes out for round three of playoffs. But until then everyone keep debating makes good pooping material.
Hound05 Wrote:Makes it tough to pull for them, but I still do because of a good friend I have from there. But regardless, JC has played better competition and have proved to us what they have more than Boyle has. Boyle is a solid team and they may deserve the #1 spot in a couple weeks, but right now, nope. It’s last year all over again. How people forget, a certain someone got on here saying BC could compete with trinity hahaha. It’s trending in the same direction this year. Don’t get me wrong, BC May run the table in 4A, but they are NOT on that level, as last year showed us. Let’s all take a step back and see how these next couple of weeks play out and all of our arguments will be settled

You two are the biggest trolls on this forum.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:I try to stay away from these threads. In my opinion they are wasted energy cause everyone has a case to debate and some just refuse to accept facts. The only ratings that mattered in the past is who is playing thanksgiving weekend and this season don’t matter till rpi comes out for round three of playoffs. But until then everyone keep debating makes good pooping material.

This guy "gets it"...always has. He's knowledgeable on football and not a presumptuous ass.
FoSho Wrote:This guy "gets it"...always has. He's knowledgeable on football and not a presumptuous ass.

Presumptuous....... hahaha. Any other teams injuries don’t matter except Boyle’s. From the same guy saying BC could compete with trinity when they couldn’t even score on us. That’s the cat calling the kettle black....... I’ll leave you all with that one. I’ve got my laugh in for the day. Go hounds
FoSho Wrote:Once again. That guy is a total Boyle Co hater, don't back down from him. Ignore him.

Boyle Co SHOULD BE #1 in 4A and they are ranked as such.

The win by Central was a nice win but that team didn't impress me at all on film.
I don't hate BC at all and when I say that they were overhyped last season, I am referring to you and you are at it again this season. Most Boyle fans seem like pretty reasonable folks. Boyle County has played two patsies and beaten them like drums this season. The same thing is likely to happen when they play a Danville team that appears to be way down this year.

Athleticism and talent is a great thing to have on a team but the last good team that BC played shut them out 21-0 before losing in the title game. BC was, at best, the third best team in 3A last season. Yes, they return a boatload of talent from last season but so did JC, as did Madisonville-North Hopkins, which was probably the third best team in 4A last season.

On paper, it seems that BC should have closed the gap this season and they are certainly one of the favorites to win the 4A title.
Hound05 Wrote:Presumptuous....... hahaha. Any other teams injuries don’t matter except Boyle’s. From the same guy saying BC could compete with trinity when they couldn’t even score on us. That’s the cat calling the kettle black....... I’ll leave you all with that one. I’ve got my laugh in for the day. Go hounds

I'm going to refrain from being disrespectful in this forum but the term "troll" still fits you like a glove and will be how you're addressed in Boyle Co discussions moving forward.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I don't hate BC at all and when I say that they were overhyped last season, I am referring to you and you are at it again this season. Most Boyle fans seem like pretty reasonable folks. Boyle County has played two patsies and beaten them like drums this season. The same thing is likely to happen when they play a Danville team that appears to be way down this year.

Athleticism and talent is a great thing to have on a team but the last good team that BC played shut them out 21-0 before losing in the title game. BC was, at best, the third best team in 3A last season. Yes, they return a boatload of talent from last season but so did JC, as did Madisonville-North Hopkins, which was probably the third best team in 4A last season.

On paper, it seems that BC should have closed the gap this season and they are certainly one of the favorites to win the 4A title.

Honestly answer this question (if you are capable). Does the best team always win the title?
Hound05 Wrote:Presumptuous....... hahaha. Any other teams injuries don’t matter except Boyle’s. From the same guy saying BC could compete with trinity when they couldn’t even score on us. That’s the cat calling the kettle black....... I’ll leave you all with that one. I’ve got my laugh in for the day. Go hounds
Exactly. Not only that, I recall posts following Boyle struggling in a couple of games, where a certain BC fan insisted that the losing team had been vastly underrated.
FoSho Wrote:Honestly answer this question (if you are capable). Does the best team always win the title?
Obviously, they do not, but rarely is a team that loses in a 21 point shutout in a semifinal game better than the winning team and the eventual state champion.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I don't hate BC at all and when I say that they were overhyped last season, I am referring to you and you are at it again this season. Most Boyle fans seem like pretty reasonable folks. Boyle County has played two patsies and beaten them like drums this season. The same thing is likely to happen when they play a Danville team that appears to be way down this year.

They are! Some very knowledgeable, passionate, down to earth guys. I don’t let one with their head in the clouds ruin it. I enjoy 99% of them. Went to eat with some of them last year and some of the best folks to be around, it made for a fun night. Talked to some of the coaching staff from the HS and MS. Those middle school guys were great! I’d love to tailgate with them sometime, but I don’t know if Corbin has the firepower to do it this year. Some just can’t accept reality and play mind games to fit their narrative, and that’s ok too. It’s a message board, I usually just laugh and roll on. But I still agree, as it stands, JC is #1 and deserves it. As you said, it’s last year all over again, until they prove it.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Exactly. Not only that, I recall posts following Boyle struggling in a couple of games, where a certain BC fan insisted that the losing team had been vastly underrated.

You might be referring to North Hardin. The same North Hardin that is ranked #4 in 6A this season.
FoSho Wrote:I'm going to refrain from being disrespectful in this forum but the term "troll" still fits you like a glove and will be how you're addressed in Boyle Co discussions moving forward.
Troll. :thatsfunn
FoSho Wrote:You might be referring to North Hardin. The same North Hardin that is ranked #4 in 6A this season.

BC was ranked #1 last year, did they get a trophy for that. Rankings don’t matter. To 99% of us anyways
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Troll. :thatsfunn

I don't troll anyone. As always I am not disrespectful to other teams, I back my Rebels and use facts when doing so.

Comment on my post or no? The one where I was right about North Hardin being an underrated program?
Hound05 Wrote:BC was ranked #1 last year, did they get a trophy for that. Rankings don’t matter. To 99% of us anyways

The adults are talking troll. Go play.
charlesw88 Wrote:We can take shot after shot but it will not go anywhere.

I have never said that Boyle County is not the best team in 4A. What I have said is that they have done nothing to support that claim on the field - yet.

I don't think that there are any teams on BC's schedule that could handle JC. Hopefully, JC and BC will face each other in the 4A championship game. The question of which team is better will not be settled until they meet on the field.