3. Saint Xavier
4. North Hardin
5. Simon Kenton
6. DuPont Manuel
7. Ballard
8. Butler
9. Fern Creek
10. Central Hardin

The Bluegrass Rivals Rankings Committee is made up of members selected from this site.
6A North Hardin only beat 3A Hopkinsville 20-17 last week :pondering:
64SUR Wrote:6A North Hardin only beat 3A Hopkinsville 20-17 last week :pondering:

Not that facts matter but they played 3a Elizabethtown and won 20-13.
Frank Martin Wrote:Not that facts matter but they played 3a Elizabethtown and won 20-13.

Don’t know where I got 17 :popcorn:
Hoptown 4A
WestRedWings Wrote:Hoptown 4A

Time for me to quit drinking on a Sunday :golf:
64SUR Wrote:Time for me to quit drinking on a Sunday :golf:

Aaaaaand it's Monday, not Sunday. Hang in there big guy.
Walt Longmire Wrote:Aaaaaand it's Monday, not Sunday. Hang in there big guy.

Monday hangover :truestory:
I feel that losing to DeSales isn't bad for Butler, but the margin of that victory... dropping just one spot is more than fair. I feel Central Hardin is a better #10 at this point in the year. Losing Scott County and FD really hurt the parity of 6A.
Westside Wrote:1. Trinity
2. Male
3. Saint Xavier
4. North Hardin
5. Simon Kenton
6. DuPont Manuel
7. Ballard
8. Butler
9. Fern Creek
10. Central Hardin

The Bluegrass Rivals Rankings Committee is made up of members selected from this site.

1 Trinity
2 St. Xavier
3 Lou.Male
4 Simon Kenton
5 DuPont Manuel
Wondering how and why Simon Kenton is so high on this list. I would have them at best 8th.
Top 4 looks great. The rest is is a little odd. Butler was embarrassed by Desales and is 0-2. Ballard and Fern Creek just lost and barely moved. Meade Co is easily a top 10 team this year. Id probably go with the top 4 listed, then:

5 Manual
6 Meade Co
7 C Hardin
8 Simon Kenton
9 Ballard
10 Henderson Co
Simon Kenton was beaten by St.X 40-12 earlier this season in a scrimmage. We will see who is better this Friday in 6A
AvoidLloyd Wrote:Top 4 looks great. The rest is is a little odd. Butler was embarrassed by Desales and is 0-2. Ballard and Fern Creek just lost and barely moved. Meade Co is easily a top 10 team this year. Id probably go with the top 4 listed, then:

5 Manual
6 Meade Co
7 C Hardin
8 Simon Kenton
9 Ballard
10 Henderson Co

I definitely think that SK could drop a couple spots after that loss to Anderson, but Meade just has a close win of Franklin-Simpson, who doesn't exactly look like a power house this year after losing to Greenwood. Also, any top ten missing Fern Creek would be incorrect in my eyes. Sure they lost, but it was a close game against a higher ranked team.

Henderson does interest me, tho. How good are those Evansville teams?
#55PirateFan Wrote:1 Trinity
2 St. Xavier
3 Lou.Male
4 Simon Kenton
5 DuPont Manuel

You'd move SK up after they got pasted by Anderson? They are an Ohio school, but they aren't exactly part of the GCL. SK might have have been favorites, but it should'v been closer if they're as good as advertised. I figure they stay at 5 or maybe even drop a couple spots.
CarzyRock Wrote:I definitely think that SK could drop a couple spots after that loss to Anderson, but Meade just has a close win of Franklin-Simpson, who doesn't exactly look like a power house this year after losing to Greenwood. Also, any top ten missing Fern Creek would be incorrect in my eyes. Sure they lost, but it was a close game against a higher ranked team.

Henderson does interest me, tho. How good are those Evansville teams?

Ive watched Greenwood and they are a really good team this year.

FS handled Owensboro pretty easy in a scrimmage and did whatever they wanted to to Apollo. Meade is REALLY good this year. They have one of the best players in KY that transferred in plus some really nice pcs around him.

Ive seen Manual, Lou Central, FS, Meade all live and Ive seen quite a bit of film on some other teams and Meade is as good as any of them. That district is tough this year with Meade, N Hardin and C Hardin.
1. Trinity
2. X
3. Male
4. Manual
5. North Hardin
6. Butler
7. Ballard
8. Simon Kenton
6A is top heavy with Rocks, X and Male. Everybody else playing to be a semifinalist.