3. Saint Xavier
4. Simon Kenton
5. Ballard
6. North Hardin
7. Butler
8. Manuel
9. Fern Creek
10. Henry Clay

The Bluegrass Rivals Rankings are compiled by a panel selected from this site.
Why would Henry Clay be ranked? They was getting beat by SK 38 to13 with 4 minutes left in the game and SK put the 2s in!
UK1fan Wrote:Why would Henry Clay be ranked? They was getting beat by SK 38 to13 with 4 minutes left in the game and SK put the 2s in!

I’m with you brother, but I don’t understand how Simon-Kenton is at #4 by beating Henry Clay Confusederiously:
64SUR Wrote:I’m with you brother, but I don’t understand how Simon-Kenton is at #4 by beating Henry Clay Confusederiously:

SK could beat 5 through 10.
UK1fan Wrote:Why would Henry Clay be ranked? They was getting beat by SK 38 to13 with 4 minutes left in the game and SK put the 2s in!

I agree with you, but 6A is a bit short on strong teams outside of the upper ranks. Tates Creek, Central Hardin, or Henderson County might take that tenth spot but it's hard to tell this early in the season.
CarzyRock Wrote:I agree with you, but 6A is a bit short on strong teams outside of the upper ranks. Tates Creek, Central Hardin, or Henderson County might take that tenth spot but it's hard to tell this early in the season.

Can any of them beat Trinity?
pjdoug Wrote:Can any of them beat Trinity?

Any of those 3 teams? I'll be polite and call that... highly improbable.

Any team from 6A? Male and St. X are both strong contenders and have the potential to win.
Male is the weaker of the Big Three.

The game in Papa Johns will be a big one. Also the out of state competition and the RPI system may end up hurting Trinity and Male in the future.
It's a two horse race between the Catholics.
X, Rocks and Male are clear top 3