Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greenup Co @ Raceland 8/24
Reminder: don’t put the paint on the dam R so thick!😡
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Reminder: don’t put the paint on the dam R so thick!😡

*damn Smile
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Reminder: don’t put the paint on the dam R so thick!😡

That's how we plan to slow greenups prolific offense down though!!
Several teams tripped over it last year.
Get comfortable this game will last about 3 hrs with as much as the ball will be in the air from both teams 42-14 rams
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Several teams tripped over it last year.

No, just you.
sidelinedoc Wrote:No, just you.

But he had a hot dog in his hand as well! Hahaha
Talk of dropping this game???? Remember the outrage from the rams in the paper in 2011 when GC won 2 in a row and talked about ending the series? Come on man. You guys are something else.
Coupon21 Wrote:Talk of dropping this game???? Remember the outrage from the rams in the paper in 2011 when GC won 2 in a row and talked about ending the series? Come on man. You guys are something else.

Why are you talking about 2011?? We are talking about now! This game is god awful for everyone involved! Hell the kids don’t even have fun with it anymore! This game needs to go away!
Coupon21 Wrote:Talk of dropping this game???? Remember the outrage from the rams in the paper in 2011 when GC won 2 in a row and talked about ending the series? Come on man. You guys are something else.

Actually that was Greenup who wanted to end it after they won two in a row. TJ told them if they dropped us we would never play them again.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Actually that was Greenup who wanted to end it after they won two in a row. TJ told them if they dropped us we would never play them again.

Thats what i said.
Raceland should win by a lot, but the game is played on the field and not paper.
Greenup 14
Raceland 42
Rams break out the shovels and bury Greenup.
Teams typically do not play their best games on week 1. Raceland looked pretty sharp in the two scrimmages they have had and Greenup has looked about average. It being a rival game week 1 should make for a interesting game. Raceland is the better team but I think Greenup could possibly hang in there with them this being a week 1 game. Most teams are still trying to work on ironing things out for the season.

Raceland 42
Greenup 35
Gameday!!!!! Week 1 rival game. Sounds like NASCAR with the Daytona 500! Gentlemen, start your engines!!!
Bama-Cat Wrote:Teams typically do not play their best games on week 1. Raceland looked pretty sharp in the two scrimmages they have had and Greenup has looked about average. It being a rival game week 1 should make for a interesting game. Raceland is the better team but I think Greenup could possibly hang in there with them this being a week 1 game. Most teams are still trying to work on ironing things out for the season.

Raceland 42
Greenup 35

Watched both teams twice. Greenup looks about like they have the last few years, minus the stand out run game. Raceland looks more like a team that can put up more points than they have in recent years, but will likely have to while the defense finds its footing. But imo, Raceland will have taken a really big step back this year if they give up 35 even if we are on the winning side. I dont see this game being that close though. Greenup hasnt scored 35 points against Raceland in the last 3 years combined.
Rams start their march to Lexington. Only Pikeville between them and playing at Kroger field.
Is My town TV streaming the game tonight?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Greenup and Sammons can stay close if they control the ball and keep it away from Raceland. Maybe it works a quarter or a half or longer. Rival game and the first game of season just a lot of variables come into play. Think Raceland pulls away and wins by 2 plus scores but won't be shocked if it is closer then many think.
Jarons Wrote:Is My town TV streaming the game tonight?

It is my understanding that they are.