Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greenup Co @ Raceland 8/24
Should be an aerial attack like the county has never seen. This one could come down to who gets to 50 first. Realistically its goina be won upfront and who can control the pace of the game imo. Its finally regular season time boys!!! Thoughts?
Gonna get ugly for Greenup in a hurry
Saw Raceland MS this past weekend.

👍🏻
I got a feeling this will be a high scoring game. No concession stand or you missed a touchdown :pondering:

Raceland 56
Greenup 22
Mouseketeers May be way overmatched in this one. One of the fastest Raceland teams I’ve seen
Musketeers will have no answer for Raceland's speed out on the edge.
Greenup puts up some points early, but it's not enough. I think Raceland is the better over all team buy quite a bit.

Rams 43
Musketeers 14
Rams have too much size and speed.
Raceland- 49
Greenup- 14
FoSho Wrote:Saw Raceland MS this past weekend.

👍🏻

Middle School is playing Shelby Valley at Belfry Middle School right now.
Raceland wins big
Rams wear down Greenup and contain Sammons. 42-20
From someone who's seen them up close and personal, I was extremely impressed! They played us well and looked good doing it. Rams could give Pikeville a run for their money for the 1A championship this year. Good luck Greenup!

Raceland 49
Greenup County 21
The Mouseketeers have scored one offensive touchdown against Raceland in the last 3 years
Raceland - 35
Greenup Co - 6
Greenup County needs Eli Sammons to come out with a hot hand. They also need to do as they did in the Bath County scrimmage and convert turnovers into points. If they do, they can shock a lot of people.
Looking forward to watching this one!!
ScoutTeam Wrote:Looking forward to watching this one!!

Why?? Are you a Rams fan? Cause this won’t be fun to watch from the green side !!
I'll be there, I'm ready for some High School Football
Rams by 30
Sounds like GC shouldn't even show up.
Greenup County air raid coming. GC 35 Raceland 28.
In all honesty...who knows what’s going to happen!! First game of the season and both teams like to throw the ball.There could be a ton of dropped balls .....which would make for a very long boring game! I don’t understand why this is the first game of the season
Coupon21 Wrote:Sounds like GC shouldn't even show up.

That may be the best course of action for the Mouseketeers.
RAMDAD50 Wrote:In all honesty...who knows what’s going to happen!! First game of the season and both teams like to throw the ball.There could be a ton of dropped balls .....which would make for a very long boring game! I don’t understand why this is the first game of the season

With Russell and GC moving their week 1 game to later in the year due to District play, it just worked out this way. Same reason Russell is our second game. It was hard enough to get these games scheduled. There aren't many teams left that'll play us locally, so you take what you can get.
tcb!!!
I like Raceland by 3+ td's.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:That may be the best course of action for the Mouseketeers.

See...I was being nice!! I was thinking about saying Greenup hasn’t showed
Up the last few years so why show up now!! But I didn’t say that.Leave it to RAD!!
Greenup is seemingly playing there most inspired ball the last few years in the front half of the schedule, while the Rams usually take a few weeks to really start hitting their stride. This is why I think the game is close early on. I expect Grizzle stay up tempo this year and throw the ball ALOT more than they did a year ago. In any event, heres to hoping this match up doesn't take 30 hours to complete like it did last year lol
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Greenup is seemingly playing there most inspired ball the last few years in the front half of the schedule, while the Rams usually take a few weeks to really start hitting their stride. This is why I think the game is close early on. I expect Grizzle stay up tempo this year and throw the ball ALOT more than they did a year ago. In any event, heres to hoping this match up doesn't take 30 hours to complete like it did last year lol
I was thinking the same thing, has anyone checked the weather for Sat?
Friday Night Wrote:I was thinking the same thing, has anyone checked the weather for Sat?

84 and sunny. Saturday night around 60. So it should be in the 70’s during the game.