3. Corbin
4. Lexington Catholic
5. Franklin Simpson
6. Madisonville North Hopkins
7. Anderson County
8. Moore
9. Central
10. Franklin County

The Bluegrass Rivals Rankings are compiled by a panel selected from this site.
Westside Wrote:1. Boyle County
2. Johnson Central
3. Corbin
4. Lexington Catholic
5. Franklin Simpson
6. Madisonville North Hopkins
7. Anderson County
8. Moore
9. Central
10. Franklin County

Maybe the most accurate ive seen however I think Franklin Simpson should be #1 in these polls, I'll agree Boyle maybe the favorite this year however F/S has won the past two, until someone knocks them off they've earned the right to be #1 pre-season......
Drop corbyn to 6-7
Grerr gone
Hear corbyn be kickin kids out so can drop back to jackson and mcreary regions
This is going to be an interesting class.
Corbin will be 9 or 10, JMO
Go Rebels!!

LexCath musta got an influx of transfers I'm unaware of.
This should make some Boyle County posters happy :Cheerlead see y’all late in November
64SUR Wrote:This should make some Boyle County posters happy :Cheerlead see y’all late in November

#9 will make me happy. #finishthemission
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Corbin will be 9 or 10, JMO

Corbin has talent, numbers. Not sure if that equal depth. QB position will be the big key for the hounds!!
single shot Wrote:Maybe the most accurate ive seen however I think Franklin Simpson should be #1 in these polls, I'll agree Boyle maybe the favorite this year however F/S has won the past two, until someone knocks them off they've earned the right to be #1 pre-season......
I agree with that.
FoSho Wrote:Go Rebels!!

I’ m not sure about influx of talent but I do think because of the heated rivalry you tend to undervalue them and I understand that...They may not be a top five team but I don’t think they’re very far off they’re just in the unfortunate position of having Boyle and Anderson in the same district. You have to admit most any other district with the exception of a few Lex Cath would most likely win...
single shot Wrote:I’ m not sure about influx of talent but I do think because of the heated rivalry you tend to undervalue them and I understand that...They may not be a top five team but I don’t think they’re very far off they’re just in the unfortunate position of having Boyle and Anderson in the same district. You have to admit most any other district with the exception of a few Lex Cath would most likely win...

They lost their best couple of linemen (D1) and their best WR threat. They have a few good players and a really good QB. They are young and inexperienced on both sides of the line and are a bit undersized. They also lack any significant speed.

I'll say this, if they are the 4th ranked team in 4A, I'll be shocked.
FoSho Wrote:Go Rebels!!

The Lord works in mysterious ways for those who believe
BallFan1952 Wrote:The Lord works in mysterious ways for those who believe

...not that mysterious.
Which of these teams have the best dline
1 Boyle County
2 Johnson Central
3 Franklin Simpson
4 Lex.Cath
5 Corbin
5a Anderson County
2face Wrote:Hear corbyn be kickin kids out so can drop back to jackson and mcreary regions

Confusednicker:
single shot Wrote:I’ m not sure about influx of talent but I do think because of the heated rivalry you tend to undervalue them and I understand that...They may not be a top five team but I don’t think they’re very far off they’re just in the unfortunate position of having Boyle and Anderson in the same district. You have to admit most any other district with the exception of a few Lex Cath would most likely win...

Been thinking about that.......

I can see where you're coming from and will try and do better. Although I do feel their talent level has declined in the past few years, I still have a lot of respect for their program. My hard feelings stem from watching them beat the Rebels multiple times in a row when the Rebels were struggling...and their fans. 😡

Don't hear much from them lately but I do have some friends who have sons on the team.

It has been a fun few years playing LexCath. Fun years of running clocks and championships. Here's to an extended future of that.
BallFan1952 Wrote:The Lord works in mysterious ways for those who believe

Underrated comment. :Clap:
Dline Wrote:Which of these teams have the best dline

Anderson Co has the biggest, don't know about best?!?! Boyle Co, Corbin and Johnson Central should all be good.

The separation is skill/speed positions.
FoSho Wrote:...not that mysterious.

Love my buddy FoSho, but David slew Goliath. I always say anything can happen in any game of football. The Bible also says having faith of a mustard seed as a believer you can move a mountain.
RoShamBo Wrote:Underrated comment. :Clap:

Makes me want to go to Pall Mall.
Patriot1 Wrote:Love my buddy FoSho, but David slew Goliath. I always say anything can happen in any game of football. The Bible also says having faith of a mustard seed as a believer you can move a mountain.

You're a good man. People like you can have the faith for me at the times when I can't have enough. :Thumbs:
Dline Wrote:Which of these teams have the best dline

Corbin should have one of the best.
single shot Wrote:Maybe the most accurate ive seen however I think Franklin Simpson should be #1 in these polls, I'll agree Boyle maybe the favorite this year however F/S has won the past two, until someone knocks them off they've earned the right to be #1 pre-season......

I've never understood that logic, and I hear it all the time.
I agree that if it's really close you may give the benefit of the doubt to the defending champ. They earned the championship trophy for 2018, but 2019 is an entirely different year with different players.
FoSho Wrote:Been thinking about that.......

I can see where you're coming from and will try and do better. Although I do feel their talent level has declined in the past few years, I still have a lot of respect for their program. My hard feelings stem from watching them beat the Rebels multiple times in a row when the Rebels were struggling...and their fans. 😡

Don't hear much from them lately but I do have some friends who have sons on the team.

It has been a fun few years playing LexCath. Fun years of running clocks and championships. Here's to an extended future of that.

I don’t hold anything against you for it like I said I totally understand, have great friends at Bell Co that we’ve not spoken for weeks sometimes after games....You could be right I didn’t realize how much they’d lost but I still think they’d do better in a different district and prolly wouldn’t be losing kids if they where...
HCS Wrote:I've never understood that logic, and I hear it all the time.
I agree that if it's really close you may give the benefit of the doubt to the defending champ. They earned the championship trophy for 2018, but 2019 is an entirely different year with different players.

I've never understood the logic of an unproven team that finished 5th last year being ranked a head of a team that won two consecutive championships, but I don't even go by logic. Everything ain't supposed to be logical or easily understood.
HCS Wrote:I've never understood that logic, and I hear it all the time.

A man doesn't supposed to understand everything. Where little is known. little is required.
pjdoug Wrote:You're a good man. People like you can have the faith for me at the times when I can't have enough. :Thumbs:

You always can have faith and I definitely have have faith in you and all on here and especially in my Lord. There is always good in most people if you look hard enough. I have seen good in you although you try not to show it sometimes especially for West Virginia and Corbin