•  Previous
  • 12(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 2019 Football Schedule
8 days and Log Mountain will be buzzing with football starting. I look for us to have a great team deep in skill position and linemen!
Sounds like a fun year ahead!
WideRight05 Wrote:Bell County may do well in 3A. That is fact. But it won't take a lot to win 3A. Mayfield would dominate their way to the title in 3A.

Doubtful. Not saying Mayfield couldn't win 3A....but they wouldn't dominate the top 3 in no way, shape or form. Cal, Belfry and DeSales would/will hold their own with anyone 1A-5A.
four quarters Wrote:Mayfield could probably win A-AA-AAA-AAAA. You are correct it won’t take alot to win a watered down AAA.

It'll take a lot more than you thinkConfusednicker:
ArJay Wrote:Corbin has a great program. I felt like the biggest difference between Bell and Corbin last year was how much stronger Corbin was than Bell. The problem is Bell’s junior and senior class last year had went 2 off seasons without anyone in charge of their weight lifting program. Players simply weren’t worked in the offseason. Now we have 2 straight years of having a real offseason program. That will be a big difference for our team.

Corbin is about to find out how big of a loss losing Greer is about to be. His defense made Corbin into who they have been the last few years.
BellCo18 Wrote:Corbin is about to find out how big of a loss losing Greer is about to be. His defense made Corbin into who they have been the last few years.

Corbin has stuck a burr in somebody’s ass pretty deep, you post more about us than your own team. Let it go already we don’t play anymore your supposed to have a better year coming up...
single shot Wrote:Corbin has stuck a burr in somebody’s ass pretty deep, you post more about us than your own team. Let it go already we don’t play anymore your supposed to have a better year coming up...
Is Greer recruiting for Whitley County now? lol
I hope he comes to Middlesboro and coaches football and baseball.. wishful thinking
pjdoug Wrote:Is Greer recruiting for Whitley County now? lol

Nope your the primary recruiting coordinator...lol
Craze JACKET man Wrote:I hope he comes to Middlesboro and coaches football and baseball.. wishful thinking

I’d say the Jackets are getting ready to have more success on the football field than they’ve had in a while, good luck...
single shot Wrote:Nope your the primary recruiting coordinator...lol

I'm not doing a good job then.lol
single shot Wrote:Corbin has stuck a burr in somebody’s ass pretty deep, you post more about us than your own team. Let it go already we don’t play anymore your supposed to have a better year coming up...

Nope. Just tired of Corbin folks acting like you guys win a State Title every year. Heck. Bell Co has won 2 since your last one. Then you guys make fun of others schedules because we don’t play big time teams. Funny how you guys can only beat those type of teams at home. Wonder why that is? 🤔🤔 Good Luck this season tho. I’d still rather have The Dud than young boy any day of the week.
BellCo18 Wrote:Corbin is about to find out how big of a loss losing Greer is about to be. His defense made Corbin into who they have been the last few years.

I don’t know about that. They couldn’t stop Qb sweep left and sneak from under center. Against central
BellCo18 Wrote:Nope. Just tired of Corbin folks acting like you guys win a State Title every year. Heck. Bell Co has won 2 since your last one. Then you guys make fun of others schedules because we don’t play big time teams. Funny how you guys can only beat those type of teams at home. Wonder why that is? 🤔🤔 Good Luck this season tho. I’d still rather have The Dud than young boy any day of the week.

We beat Mayfield and Central on the road year before last, and Pulaski last year. For the last few years we’ve spanked that ass on loss mountain....I haven’t made fun of others schedules just yours, there is no rivalry anymore get over it The Dud won’t play he can’t handle the ass kickin he keeps getting, flapping your gums on BGR doesn’t change any of it...
Greer is a proven great D-coordinator. He has 30 years experience as the best defensive guy in Southeast Ky. So that will hurt some.
As we all know Corbin and Bell are in different classes. They’re not playing so leave it be. The 80’s are over, Dudley got his two so now lets get ready for 2019 mountain football!! Bell has an easier task and good luck to Corbin.
I know its a little early, but I want to ask these Bell fans about the Knox Central game. I have watched both teams play last year. I know it will be a battle, I know what both teams are returning. Knox starts the season with Ashland and then with Bell. That is a good early season indicator game of where some teams might be sitting. Good luck to both teams and players.
ArJay Wrote:Greer is a proven great D-coordinator. He has 30 years experience as the best defensive guy in Southeast Ky. So that will hurt some.

I’ve never denied losing Tommy wasn’t gonna hurt, that’s something I think both Bell Co and Corbin fans can agree on. It’s not just the knowledge it’s the dedication he brings to coaching the best game possible, would love to see him back on the sidelines but it is what it is....I’ve heard great things about the D coordinator that Bell just lost to Taylor Co. have they found a replacement yet?
four quarters Wrote:As we all know Corbin and Bell are in different classes. They’re not playing so leave it be. The 80’s are over, Dudley got his two so now lets get ready for 2019 mountain football!! Bell has an easier task and good luck to Corbin.

Good luck to Bell, should at least make it to Semis which would be Belfry I think, should be a very good game...
Another soft schedule put to together by softy Hilton.
Warriorhawk17 Wrote:Another soft schedule put to together by softy Hilton.

:drooling:
I did not get to go to practice last night but rumor has it Bell had 68 players out. Big number for the Bobcats!
Rumor has it they may have lost a couple today.
who rumored to left or quit and who is the Defensive Coordinator
Won’t be as good without Fraizer leading rusher... Road to Lexington just because a lot tougher
Trashtalker Wrote:Won’t be as good without Fraizer leading rusher... Road to Lexington just because a lot tougher

Bell Co will not hurt with Colby quitting. Bell is loaded at that position plus London will be running all over that field out of the QB position.
ArJay Wrote:I did not get to go to practice last night but rumor has it Bell had 68 players out. Big number for the Bobcats!

73 players to be exact. May add a few more next week. Wink
hchs fan Wrote:who rumored to left or quit and who is the Defensive Coordinator

Dudley is taking over the defensive calls
BellCo18 Wrote:73 players to be exact. May add a few more next week. Wink
From where?lol
pjdoug Wrote:From where?lol

🤫 we got another one from Pineville over the summer. Wink
  •  Previous
  • 12(current)
  • Next