•  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 2019 Football Schedule
Corbin has and will always take Whitley to the woodshed!! Fact Check!!
FoSho Wrote:This. I need more info on this. 🤔

Google Dudley Hilton football coach
PlayCaller Wrote:Corbin has and will always take Whitley to the woodshed!! Fact Check!!

Corbin is Whitley.
It's not a guarantee or anything but this team and coaching staff are waaaaay ahead of schedule right now.. These kids can play.. There will be several in different spots and so far it's paying dividends. Rebuilding??? Not coach Haddix and these Hounds. This team has 1 goal and if you think for a second that they won't be there when it's decided you have blinders on. Wait and see
Footballfan01 Wrote:It's not a guarantee or anything but this team and coaching staff are waaaaay ahead of schedule right now.. These kids can play.. There will be several in different spots and so far it's paying dividends. Rebuilding??? Not coach Haddix and these Hounds. This team has 1 goal and if you think for a second that they won't be there when it's decided you have blinders on. Wait and see

Waited and seen since Greg Duncum and Coach Larry “Cotton” Adams in 1982.
Footballfan01 Wrote:It's not a guarantee or anything but this team and coaching staff are waaaaay ahead of schedule right now.. These kids can play.. There will be several in different spots and so far it's paying dividends. Rebuilding??? Not coach Haddix and these Hounds. This team has 1 goal and if you think for a second that they won't be there when it's decided you have blinders on. Wait and see

The coaching staff is weaker than it was last year! On top of that how do you know they are better? They haven't played anyone. Sounds good on a message board though.
Cattleman Wrote:The coaching staff is weaker than it was last year! On top of that how do you know they are better? They haven't played anyone. Sounds good on a message board though.

That’s your opinion, how do you know they’re not better than last they haven’t played a game yet...You need to find another hobby besides Corbin your ate up...21-0 Go Hounds!!
Cattleman Wrote:The coaching staff is weaker than it was last year! On top of that how do you know they are better? They haven't played anyone. Sounds good on a message board though.
I think he said they were ahead of schedule. :flame: I think they will be fine with the new coaches and they will be fine talent wise too. Very strong team and looking like they are ready to compete.
Cattleman, it’s easy to see how your feelings are hurt this year... Only thing I can tell you is to try to make it Less obvious. Smile

You are blinded and wishful thinking.
The 21-0 game was a great coaching and playing performance by the Hounds. It was a perfect storm for Corbin and they took full advantage of it.

Boyle Co will be back next year with guns blazing and will not have the ruthless @belfry @Corbin back-to-back next year and (God willing) far less injuries.

If the Rebels and Hounds get a "game 3" it will more than likely be @Rebel Stadium, on turf, and in front of a HUGE crowd.

Can't wait. 😎
Corbin returns much less on the table and spends time rebuilding. One young superstar prediction can't carry a team deep into playoffs. Losing a bulk of the staff being replaced by young inexperienced ones will impact D which was near untouchable last season. No way level of play will be the level it was in 2018 with current experience. Hearing lack of discipline from staff will likely take a toll especially on younger side of roster. Loss of Estep at QB and young shuffle in that spot also predicts growing pains. Lots to overcome from a team who dominated most in 2018.
No doubt in my mind they won’t miss Greer and Estep.. That’s a playmaker and a disciplined defensive mind.. Who wouldn’t miss this 2 things? But Haddix and the Hounds aren’t gonna sit on their thumbs and do nothing.. They are gonna get to work! The Hounds will continue to be a force, play at a high level. They will be a name you will respect and a team you are gonna have to beat! They will be fine, will win a lot of games! There is one other thing about Corbin and Haddix. Check the schedule, that’s how you get better. He will play anyone! If they lose, there won’t be any excuses. They will learn from it and get better.
Fosho, y’all up in Boyle have the team to beat late in the season unless there are several injuries. I can root for Boyle if it’s not us! Tremendous respect for that program. As far as cattleman, that was a poke at him/her because he/her has been anti Hounds since Coach Mouser quit the staff.
bcpc Wrote:No doubt in my mind they won’t miss Greer and Estep.. That’s a playmaker and a disciplined defensive mind.. Who wouldn’t miss this 2 things? But Haddix and the Hounds aren’t gonna sit on their thumbs and do nothing.. They are gonna get to work! The Hounds will continue to be a force, play at a high level. They will be a name you will respect and a team you are gonna have to beat! They will be fine, will win a lot of games! There is one other thing about Corbin and Haddix. Check the schedule, that’s how you get better. He will play anyone! If they lose, there won’t be any excuses. They will learn from it and get better.
Fosho, y’all up in Boyle have the team to beat late in the season unless there are several injuries. I can root for Boyle if it’s not us! Tremendous respect for that program. As far as cattleman, that was a poke at him/her because he/her has been anti Hounds since Coach Mouser quit the staff.
I've been Anti- Hounds all my life. Corbin sucks 13 for a dozen. They like to give a good measure lol
bcpc Wrote:No doubt in my mind they won’t miss Greer and Estep.. That’s a playmaker and a disciplined defensive mind.. Who wouldn’t miss this 2 things? But Haddix and the Hounds aren’t gonna sit on their thumbs and do nothing.. They are gonna get to work! The Hounds will continue to be a force, play at a high level. They will be a name you will respect and a team you are gonna have to beat! They will be fine, will win a lot of games! There is one other thing about Corbin and Haddix. Check the schedule, that’s how you get better. He will play anyone! If they lose, there won’t be any excuses. They will learn from it and get better.

There are several teams in 4A that ought not be overlooked by ANY other squad and if anyone thinks Corbin doesn't fall in that category they are kidding themselves.

And that's all I have to say about that.
pjdoug Wrote:I've been Anti- Hounds all my life. Corbin sucks 13 for a dozen. They like to give a good measure lol
But I’ve learned to look over you.... You like that lil itty bitty ankle biting hound... Just a buncha barkin. You don’t like anyone besides Dudley Hilton and whoever your coach is at the moment.
bcpc Wrote:But I’ve learned to look over you.... You like that lil itty bitty ankle biting hound... Just a buncha barkin. You don’t like anyone besides Dudley Hilton and whoever your coach is at the moment.
I'd never be like or like a hound. You should love Dudley since you are a bobcat.
pjdoug Wrote:I'd never be like or like a hound.

Really?
It won’t be long and they will get to settle these disputes on the field and I like PJDoug
single shot Wrote:Really?

I forgive you because you've been brain worshed and don't know any better. lol
Patriot1 Wrote:It won’t be long and they will get to settle these disputes on the field and I like PJDoug

Thanks, friend!
pjdoug Wrote:I forgive you because you've been brain worshed and don't know any better. lol

:eyeroll:Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:Week 1 08-24-19 Whitley County ( Home)
Week 2.08-31-19 NOTRE DAME ACADEMY, TENN ( Home)
Week 3.09-08-19 Pulaski County ( Home)
Week 4.09-13-19 Beechwood ( away)
Week 5. OPEN
Week 6.09-27-19 Bowling Green (Home)
Week 7.10-04-19 Lafayette (away)
Week 8.10-11-18 Knox Central (away)
Week 9.10-18-19 Lincoln County (away)
Week 10-10-25-19 Wayne County (Home)
Week 11-11-01-19 Somerset (Home)

:Cheerlead
64SUR Wrote::Cheerlead

:Clap:
Corbin could very well have 3 players with 1000 yard+rushing this year. Qb Cole Shelton, Rb Nick Yeager and Rb Treyveon Longmire :runtouchd JMO
How did 7 on 7 go with Paintsville?
Just look at Corbin schedule on Khsaa they so have pigskin classic this year
BellCOUNTYfaithfull Wrote:Just look at Corbin schedule on Khsaa they so have pigskin classic this year

It just hasn’t been added to the KHSAA site yet. Corbin plays Notre Dame Academy out of Chattanooga in the pigskin. Not sure who is playing in the other game.
Nice I enjoy watch the pigskin every year just high school football fan who else is playing in it
BellCOUNTYfaithfull Wrote:Nice I enjoy watch the pigskin every year just high school football fan who else is playing in it

Highlands vs Knoxville Catholic
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next