•  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 2019 Football Schedule
You’re probably right on that one part. Mills did pretty good in 2012 I think. Maybe 2013. Assistants are gone, talent is there and he is a good coach.
ArJay what did you really think about him going in the stands at Corbin before the game was over? You can plead the 5th, but I just wanted a true Bell fan with Bobcat knowledge over the years to answer that question.
In hindsight it probably wasn’t the best thing to do. But that being said I’m not the coach that he is. Coach Hilton isn’t perfect by any means. He has his faults like anyone else. But he is an excellent football coach. And the best motivator around. He will get more out of our team than anyone thinks is possible.
I appreciate the honest answer, but regardless of all he has/will accomplish he will be remembered by that as a big moment which will be sad.
four quarters Wrote:I appreciate the honest answer, but regardless of all he has/will accomplish he will be remembered by that as a big moment which will be sad.

I hope you realize how stupid you sound .. he’s gonna be remembered as an all time legend only you cry baby corbin fans will remember that .. he’ll be remembered by two state titles like haddix will be remembered by two title losses and one choke job
2 titles. That’s how stupid you sound.....Bourbon County. That makes three. Enough of the you sound stupid from both of us. It’s too pretty outside to say mean things😎
WhomTheBellTolls Wrote:I hope you realize how stupid you sound .. he’s gonna be remembered as an all time legend only you cry baby corbin fans will remember that .. he’ll be remembered by two state titles like haddix will be remembered by two title losses and one choke job

Haddix will also be remembered for going 4-0 against your baby daddy
single shot Wrote:Haddix will also be remembered for going 4-0 against your baby daddy

And a big goose egg in the championship column.
Dudley will get some more titles since he is in the watered down 3A class.
single shot Wrote:Haddix will also be remembered for going 4-0 against your baby daddy

how many rings did he get for that
WhomTheBellTolls Wrote:how many rings did he get for that

The same number your baby daddy is gonna have since coming back to Fail Co.
pjdoug Wrote:And a big goose egg in the championship column.

Just like Whitley’s last twenty tries against the Hounds...
four quarters Wrote:Dudley will get some more titles since he is in the watered down 3A class.

They’ll never get past CAL
single shot Wrote:The same number your baby daddy is gonna have since coming back to Fail Co.

maybe if haddix makes it back he won’t let it run down his leg again .. so far though 0-2
single shot Wrote:They’ll never get past CAL

They will not make it past Belfry EVER.
WhomTheBellTolls Wrote:maybe if haddix makes it back he won’t let it run down his leg again .. so far though 0-2

I watched the last championship game, not the final score. Haddix had guts to for the win, that's a move he will have to live with. No doubt they should have won the game. The first championship they played a heck of a team with a ton of great athletes. Not sure many teams would have done well against that Boyle team. I can see a lot of coaches going 0-2 vs those two year championship teams. I also wouldn't put it past them being in the championship again the next two years. Very possible with his coaching ability!
Good luck to Bell this year, there going to need it.
WhomTheBellTolls Wrote:maybe if haddix makes it back he won’t let it run down his leg again .. so far though 0-2

Maybe if baby daddy ever grows balls and plays Corbin again he can come out of the stands and coach a whole game but Mountain View is just around the corner...
lol:flame:
single shot Wrote:Just like Whitley’s last twenty tries against the Hounds...

You can do better than that.

Confusednicker:
PRIDE101 Wrote:They will not make it past Belfry EVER.

Some of you are underestimating Dudley. He might not coach much longer or he would take Bell back to the top. Like him or not ,the man can flat out coach.
single shot Wrote:Maybe if baby daddy ever grows balls and plays Corbin again he can come out of the stands and coach a whole game but Mountain View is just around the corner...

you should be thankful they don't play this year .. first game of the year you let a team of sophomores give you all you wanted against a team of seniors .. we'd spank that puppy rear for you this season .. come watch the show once you get beat out second or third round
WhomTheBellTolls Wrote:you should be thankful they don't play this year .. first game of the year you let a team of sophomores give you all you wanted against a team of seniors .. we'd spank that puppy rear for you this season .. come watch the show once you get beat out second or third round

With a memory like that maybe your ready for Mountain View too, getting beat by 20 and 26 isn’t really making a game of it. Besides without Stepheny it would have been the same old song and dance and baby daddy would have been in the stands at halftime...
pjdoug Wrote:You can do better than that.

I still like you I was afraid it would make you cry...
single shot Wrote:With a memory like that maybe your ready for Mountain View too, getting beat by 20 and 26 isn’t really making a game of it. Besides without Stepheny it would have been the same old song and dance and baby daddy would have been in the stands at halftime...

without Estep you wouldn't have had a chance either .. you will see what its like to be average this year .. we will see if how this year goes .. its going to be fun watching corbins fans big heads deflate back to normal size .. maybe Haddix can hang out with Dudley and see his rings .. 0-2
WhomTheBellTolls Wrote:without Estep you wouldn't have had a chance either .. you will see what its like to be average this year .. we will see if how this year goes .. its going to be fun watching corbins fans big heads deflate back to normal size .. maybe Haddix can hang out with Dudley and see his rings .. 0-2

lmao yeah we didn’t have hardly any athletes at all...you seem to be forgetting about Longmire and the two middle school state champion teams he has coming up with him little fella
single shot Wrote:lmao yeah we didn’t have hardly any athletes at all...you seem to be forgetting about Longmire and the two middle school state champion teams he has coming up with him little fella

them middle school state championships did pretty good for him the last two years didn’t they when it came to winning the big one .. glad bell is your super bowl lol
single shot Wrote:I still like you I was afraid it would make you cry...

I won't cry over anything like that :biggrin:
single shot Wrote:lmao yeah we didn’t have hardly any athletes at all...you seem to be forgetting about Longmire and the two middle school state champion teams he has coming up with him little fella
Will Haddix leave for greener pastures? Smile
WhomTheBellTolls Wrote:them middle school state championships did pretty good for him the last two years didn’t they when it came to winning the big one .. glad bell is your super bowl lol

LMAO Bell is more like my toilet bowl...
  •  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next