Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st Region Championship: Mayfield VS McCracken Co
Mayfield will play McCracken County today, Sunday March 3, 2019 at 3 PM at Murray State University. Mayfield Coach Chris Guhy will be retiring at the seasons conclusion, he will need a solid effort against a really good McCracken team to keep his career alive . Mayfield lost to on a last second score resulting from a foul vs McCracken earlier this year in their only meeting at McCracken.
I’m kind of pulling for Mayfield so Coach Guhy can finish his career at Rupp Arena.
Go Mayfield!
Think no more final Mayfield 56-McCracken Co 44
:Cheerlead Mayfield :Cheerlead
Mayfield won it's 9th straight and 16th of its last 17 games. They're playing extremely well right now. All games in state will be tough, as they should be, but, I like the draw they got, especially after Warren Central upset Bowling Green in the Region 4 tourney. If they're fortunate enough to get by that one, the winner of the Lincoln and Madisonville game is a very winnable one. After that, Scott Co would likely await and that may be a bit more to chew than what they're capable of, but, I could see a semi-final within there grasp.
It's a great day to be a Mayfield Cardinal!!!
Awesome job Cardinals!
I love the fan support that was given, our crowd was every bit as big as McCracken Co yet we have about 1/10 the number of students and population
I'd like to say that an unsung hero was Carson Guthrie for how he forced Sivills to play. After 00 fouled out, there was no way the Mustangs were keeping up. Great game for a "football school"!
I think Mayfield had more fans than McCracken