Leslie over Hazard 58-53

Thoughts?
Leslie over Buchorn 72-40
Perry over Hazard 54-47
Leslie over Perry 67-54
Leslie 59 PCC 46
Leslie over Buckhorn 68-54
PCC over Hazard 57-53
Coaching experience will be the deciding factor in this one and Hazard will get to start their coaching search early. Randy has his girls playing a lot better and all the pressure is on Hazard.
Leslie will beat Buckhorn easily. At least by 20.

Not made my mind up about Hazard and Perry just yet. Could go either way. Whoever wins this one, Leslie will defeat in championship, though.

Plus, is Coach Caudill already leaving??
clay1 Wrote:Leslie will beat Buckhorn easily. At least by 20.

Not made my mind up about Hazard and Perry just yet. Could go either way. Whoever wins this one, Leslie will defeat in championship, though.

Plus, is Coach Caudill already leaving??

I got Leslie either way. No news on Caudill.
Everything I’ve heard is he has already informed them he won’t be coaching next year.
Buckhorn just beat Leslie.
Don’t think Lesley will win region like some thought
Nope the 14th is wide open. Almost every team the makes the region will have a shot to win.
Going to be interesting
I’m about as accurate as the weatherman!! Lost both my games last night
Congratulations Coach Blank and buckhorn on the biggest district upset this old guy can remember.
Also...we just saw Coach Napier’s final game. Bring on John Noble..at least I guess.
Bring on Mark Collett. Bring on Tubby Smith. Bring on Coach Cal. Randy aint quitting for at least 10 more years. The guy is immortal.
Lol Randy don’t like losing and other than Hoskins he doesn’t have a ton of talent coming back. I think he’s done. No chance John noble comes though.
I think Hazard and Perry should have been championship game. Hazard will easily beat Buckhorn.

Thought the young Hoskins played an awesome game last night, especially in 2nd half. Caudill, Sturgill and Hoskins all RW Combs kids. Perry would have been unstoppable had they kept these kids together.
I don’t think noble will leave breathitt boys for perry girls. I think hazard and perry will have new coaches next year. I’ve heard one name in connection with both jobs
You can tell the 14th region refs call that game. Hazard should have won the game by 20 points easy. When Hazard pull away the refs let PCC got back in the game. The other game. Leslie co let Buckhorn hang in the game, and as the game went along you saw Buckhorn starting to believe they could win that game. The only really bad call in that game was let in the 4th. The Leslie co player was out at the 3 point line and run in to kick the Buckhorn player that was laying on the floor. The refs that call it had his back to the play, and the other two refs just watch it.
clay1 Wrote:I think Hazard and Perry should have been championship game. Hazard will easily beat Buckhorn.

Thought the young Hoskins played an awesome game last night, especially in 2nd half. Caudill, Sturgill and Hoskins all RW Combs kids. Perry would have been unstoppable had they kept these kids together.

Not only those 3 my friend, but at one time Hazard had at least 6 former R. W. Combs players (all coached by Head Coach Larry Caudill and R. W. Combs coach Robbie (sp?) Hoskins). Beverly, Caudill, Danner, Kilburn, Neace, and Sturgill. That includes 4 of Hazard's starting 5 who played for Coach Caudill and together at R. W. Combs.

Could've been a dream team for sure, but Coach Napier let one of his assistants run them off.

Shame!

Jonesy
Jonesy all ole Randy had to do was let Larry Caudill be one of his assistant coaches and he would of had all those girls. Im about positive that none of the assistant coaches ran anyone off, Randy runs that program and his assistants havent had any say so in anything. Heck he coaches the freshman, JV, and Varsity. Larry should of been one of the assistant coaches a long long time ago. He helps all the kids he works with and not just his kids. Anyone with half a brain knows that.
I guess it’s safe to assume that Hoskins will go to Hazard, since all these RW kids going there.
clay1 Wrote:I guess it’s safe to assume that Hoskins will go to Hazard, since all these RW kids going there.

Both will have new coaches, probably depends on who they get at these schools.

Have heard Rodney Rowe for Perry job and have also hear Harold Brashear or Kristie Combs.
Have not heard any names yet for Hazard, they like to keep their stuff quiet, but Misty McAlarnis could apply and do a great job with this team. If they don't want her to coach at PCC, she should come to the Bulldogs and coach all the Perry County players. :Clap: :Cheerlead
I heard she was one of the main reasons theses kids were at Hazard instead of PCC. I have heard several names floating around for these jobs, but I don't think Coach Napier or Coach Caudill have officially stepped down.
Deacon Lane Wrote:I heard she was one of the main reasons theses kids were at Hazard instead of PCC. I have heard several names floating around for these jobs, but I don't think Coach Napier or Coach Caudill have officially stepped down.
Coach Napier has had his retirement party and was given his rocking chair along with his assistant coach Whitman, so they are both leaving, and Coach Caudill tried to leave mid season and has said he does not want to do this job anymore for whatever reason.
New coaches are coming to both of these schools!
It will definitely be an interesting off-season in the 54th District.
Well you heard a good lie Deacon Lane.
The_Rock Wrote:Well you heard a good lie Deacon Lane.

Very possible Rock.
Calm down people. I’m going John Noble or Mark Collett for PCC. At least that’s what I heard Monday night!!! For Hazard, Caudill will be back!
Them are some great coaching candidates to replace Coach Napier in about 5 or 10 more years. He aint quitting no time soon folks. Hes in the best shape hes been in in a long long time.
The_Rock Wrote:Jonesy all ole Randy had to do was let Larry Caudill be one of his assistant coaches and he would of had all those girls. Im about positive that none of the assistant coaches ran anyone off, Randy runs that program and his assistants havent had any say so in anything. Heck he coaches the freshman, JV, and Varsity. Larry should of been one of the assistant coaches a long long time ago. He helps all the kids he works with and not just his kids. Anyone with half a brain knows that.

you're probably right on that. As for assistants running kids off...you might need to look again. I've been told by a very good source that it did.

Jonesy
Patriot train Wrote:Both will have new coaches, probably depends on who they get at these schools.

Have heard Rodney Rowe for Perry job and have also hear Harold Brashear or Kristie Combs.
Have not heard any names yet for Hazard, they like to keep their stuff quiet, but Misty McAlarnis could apply and do a great job with this team. If they don't want her to coach at PCC, she should come to the Bulldogs and coach all the Perry County players. :Clap: :Cheerlead

Don't believe that would work well. Just saying.

Jonesy