Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Floyd Central 56 Lawrence County 54
Jaguars upset the 1 seed on the Bulldogs home court in the 58th District Tournament.

Brady Conn with 29 points and 16 rebounds.
Congratulations to the Jags. WTG Brady Conn.
Still trying to figure out how Conn was eligible to play at FC, given he played 5 games at Wesley Christian. :eyeroll:
Love this score. LC played a ridiculously easy schedule to pad their win total and this is what happens. Glad to see FC move on...
Keeping that district title in Floyd County. I like it.
Creeker Wrote:Still trying to figure out how Conn was eligible to play at FC, given he played 5 games at Wesley Christian. :eyeroll:

non-member school
As long as you return to the same school it's legit
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Keeping that district title in Floyd County. I like it.

Absolutely.
Now this was an upset for sure TongueirateSho
Brady Conn is a player , if everything had went smooth at Floyd Central, he was the best Sr in the region .
^ From the WMDJ radio announcers comments, he was certainly the difference in this game.
Brady Conn is a beast. When he wants to play hard NO ONE in the region can guard him
zaga_fan Wrote:non-member school
As long as you return to the same school it's legit
But you still have to do the KHSAA Transfer form... right?
Creeker you are correct. The form must be completed by any student that has not be continually enrolled in the receiving school.
^ that's what I thought... It's not like if you leave your current school and go to a non-member school you can just return at will with no interaction between the schools/khsaa:

h) TRANSFER FROM NON-MEMBER SCHOOL – The period of ineligibility may be waived for a student transferring from a non-member school located in Kentucky whose
athletic participation has been limited primarily to other non-member schools.
The crazy and wild season continues for Floyd Central. I'd kinda like to see them win district.
Crazy 😄😄
Floyd Central has a great shot at winning the district
Give Hager a lot of credit he stepped in at the programs lowest point and got these kids to believe they could win. Great coaching job!