•  Previous
  • 14(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Haddix cleaning house at Corbin?
Cattleman Wrote:Just thought I would point out how much worse that side of the ball will be.

That's nice of you. I'm sure it's much appreciated Confusednicker:
Cattleman Wrote:Just thought I would point out how much worse that side of the ball will be.

I'd be worried about Boyle if I were you. Last game they played they got skunked.
Smart Azz get a smart azz remark. It was an honest question you lost 3 coaches wondering if they replaced them?
FootballFan1999 Wrote:I'd be worried about Boyle if I were you. Last game they played they got skunked.

Not now , you may not be able to stop anyone.
Cattleman Wrote:Not now , you may not be able to stop anyone.

I guess our defense would be like Boyle's from last season? 21-0. Maybe you all should clear a spot for Mills and Mouser to come and help get your defense straight.
FootballFan1999 Wrote:I'd be worried about Boyle if I were you. Last game they played they got skunked.

That loss can be explained. A rematch this season is expected and welcomed.

#unfinishedbusiness

😎
FootballFan1999 Wrote:I guess our defense would be like Boyle's from last season? 21-0. Maybe you all should clear a spot for Mills and Mouser to come and help get your defense straight.

Our defense wasn't the reason we lost. It had a lot to do with your coaches defensive gameplan aided by some unexpected limitations.
FoSho Wrote:Our defense wasn't the reason we lost. It had a lot to do with your coaches defensive gameplan aided by some unexpected limitations.

Alcoa experienced those unexpected limitations also, now you know if you ever have to play them again at home. I have really enjoyed this thread a great big thank you to all the non corbin homerz!!
Although the refs missed a TD pass in the front corner of the end zone, I wasn't referring to the refs. I was thinking more of a health problem for the Rebels.
FootballFan1999 Wrote:I guess our defense would be like Boyle's from last season? 21-0. Maybe you all should clear a spot for Mills and Mouser to come and help get your defense straight.
If you ask Haddix’s, you better get Greer, not the other two guys..Haddix dismisses the other two
Go Hounds!!
Seriously people keep asking who are the coaches replacing the three that are gone and nobody seems to answer. It is crazy to think a third year coach can replace Tom Greer, but I guess that is the plan???
JakeHarper Wrote:Seriously people keep asking who are the coaches replacing the three that are gone and nobody seems to answer. It is crazy to think a third year coach can replace Tom Greer, but I guess that is the plan???

I been practicing my defensive skill on madden 64, I should be ready by the time we played Whitley County Confusedmoke:
Never fear, Boy Wonder said he can do both sides.
I like your attitude Cattleman! Go Boy Wonder! Go Redhounds!
64SUR Wrote:I been practicing my defensive skill on madden 64, I should be ready by the time we played Whitley County Confusedmoke:
Who is we? Leslie County? Williamsburg? North Laurel?
Any update on where the other coaches are going. Like mouser etc?
UCfan1 Wrote:Any update on where the other coaches are going. Like mouser etc?

Greer to the board. Mills to Whitley. Don't know if Mouser will be anywhere.
FoSho Wrote:Our defense wasn't the reason we lost. It had a lot to do with your coaches defensive gameplan aided by some unexpected limitations.

Corbin had some unexpected “limitations” two years ago when we played. Like a kid starting who just came off a hospital bed that week along with other. But we were told that it wouldn’t have made a difference. Just saying.

Things happen. The better team won two years ago and the better team won this year. And unlike our jaguar friend pointed out the refs had nothing to do with either. Did they miss a TD in the end zone? I believe they did. But they also missed a fumbled punt that would have set us up for a TD. So it’s a wash.
Hound05 Wrote:Corbin had some unexpected “limitations” two years ago when we played. Like a kid starting who just came off a hospital bed that week along with other. But we were told that it wouldn’t have made a difference. Just saying.

Things happen. The better team won two years ago and the better team won this year. And unlike our jaguar friend pointed out the refs had nothing to do with either. Did they miss a TD in the end zone? I believe they did. But they also missed a fumbled punt that would have set us up for a TD. So it’s a wash.

Promise I'm not your friend and anybody whos ever played the red pups at home have gotten screwed one way or the other, that's a fact
Hound05 Wrote:Corbin had some unexpected “limitations” two years ago when we played. Like a kid starting who just came off a hospital bed that week along with other. But we were told that it wouldn’t have made a difference. Just saying.

Lol
FoSho Wrote:Lol

He’s not lying. 🤷🏻*♂️
FootballFan1999 Wrote:He’s not lying. 🤷🏻*♂️

I could shread that post but I won't.
FoSho Wrote:I could shread that post but I won't.

Shredding it would be opionated.. the game was played and the final results are in. To shred it would have to include a lot of “ifs” and “buts”
FootballFan1999 Wrote:Shredding it would be opionated.. the game was played and the final results are in. To shred it would have to include a lot of “ifs” and “buts”

You mean, like his post? Lol

None of it matters but to compare the "disabled list" between Corbin 2017 and Boyle Co 2018 is preposterous.
FoSho Wrote:I could shread that post but I won't.

Go ahead......
FoSho Wrote:You mean, like his post? Lol

None of it matters but to compare the "disabled list" between Corbin 2017 and Boyle Co 2018 is preposterous.

Lol
FoSho Wrote:You mean, like his post? Lol

As a fan of the game, I don’t think the players Corbin had hurt would’ve changed the outcome 2017 because of how Boyle dominated up front.
I can’t comment on Boyle 18 because I don’t know the players personally, but it did feel like corbin dictated and set the tone for the game throughout So it’s hard to see players Boyle had put making a 21 point difference.
FootballFan1999 Wrote:As a fan of the game, I don’t think the players Corbin had hurt would’ve changed the outcome 2017 because of how Boyle dominated up front.
I can’t comment on Boyle 18 because I don’t know the players personally, but it did feel like corbin dictated and set the tone for the game throughout So it’s hard to see players Boyle had put making a 21 point difference.

That's fair. And since you can objectively discuss the situation I'll say this.

Corbin definetly deserved the win. The defensive gameplan worked like a charm and our staff ran out of bullets and ideas. We had four starters out for the game (LB, WR DL and OL). One with a broken hand (played without a cast and our best player) and another unable to play both ways because of a knee injury. The last two have college offers like Notre Dame, Ohio State, UK, UT, WVU and Michigan to name a few. Our QB had the stomach flu...spent halftime with an IV and our second best WR got injured during the game.

Not making excuses because I'm not sure what the outcome would have been with these players but it certainly effected our team in a negative way. Corbin deserved the win but to not acknowledge the change in our team is unfair in this conversation...just like saying it would have made enough of a difference to change the outcome.

I know Corbin spent weeks preparing for us because of a tourney run that was full of weak teams and we had to prepare for a great road test @ Belfry prior to playing @ Corbin.

Take nothing away from the Hounds, they deserved the win. I'm looking forward to round three next season, hopefully on our home turf.
FoSho Wrote:That's fair. And since you can objectively discuss the situation I'll say this.

Corbin definetly deserved the win. The defensive gameplan worked like a charm and our staff ran out of bullets and ideas. We had four starters out for the game (LB, WR DL and OL). One with a broken hand (played without a cast and our best player) and another unable to play both ways because of a knee injury. The last two have college offers like Notre Dame, Ohio State, UK, UT, WVU and Michigan to name a few. Our QB had the stomach flu...spent halftime with an IV and our second best WR got injured during the game.

Not making excuses because I'm not sure what the outcome would have been with these players but it certainly effected our team in a negative way. Corbin deserved the win but to not acknowledge the change in our team is unfair in this conversation...just like saying it would have made enough of a difference to change the outcome.

I know Corbin spent weeks preparing for us because of a tourney run that was full of weak teams and we had to prepare for a great road test @ Belfry prior to playing @ Corbin.

Take nothing away from the Hounds, they deserved the win. I'm looking forward to round three next season, hopefully on our home turf.

I can agree and see that view as well completely. Hope to meet up again this coming season with both teams 100%.
  •  Previous
  • 14(current)
  • Next